**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

T2 Alpha cats

I’m I the only one who feels that T2 Alpha cats are extremely hard to come by?? After completing story content & events the only wat to get them is from AQ Nd those crystal give a little amount .. Also 1800 for 400 glory inside of the glory store is extremely unreasonable... it’s already hard to get 5* champs.. making it harder to rank them up will only make ppl lose interest

Comments

• Truthfully, it depends on where you're at and how nice the RNG is to you. Regarding t2a frags, I seem to have a fair amount of luck in getting them. Others, not so much. They're limited due to their importance, and that's to be expected to be honest. AQ Map 6 crystals give a fair amount in general (again, hinging on RNG). The Glory Store prices are still a bit over the top though. Rank rewards for AQ have increased overall t2a influx, but it's not exactly huge.

Hopefully, sometime in the next 6 months (ideally) a t2a frag arena will come into play. I doubt they'd give whole t2as, but extra frags would be nice indeed. In the meantime, they'll continue to be the rare item that they are. 4 major things in this game are still quite rare. 5* AGs, t5bcs, t2as, and 6* shards. While attainable, they're still relatively limited in the grand scheme. As it stands, they've slowly been increasing availability. Next AW Season, I would imagine they'll increase in availability via the Season Rewards. Only time will tell.
  • ImmortalImmortal Posts: 323 ★★

Can always try to get some from act 6.1
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    edited June 2019
    T2a is still a sought after resource in game. I am surprised that there’s a handful of players with 15 r5’s! While I am on my way to my second r2 6star or 3rd and 4th r5 5 star if the need arises. It boils down to one’s patience. Grind it over time or spend to get ahead. Or combine both approach.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Glory store every week.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    I don’t think glory store prices are that unreasonable. If you buy all 10 every week it’s ~5,100 glory which is roughly what you earn from AQ that week. So basically every AQ cycle I get an additional 1/2 T2A on top of what I get from ranked and AQ crystals. I can get roughly 1 1/2 T2A per AQ cycle not including any quests. But considering a new champ takes 10 T2A total to max, they should increase AQ and EQ rewards to make them a little more common. After all T5 is starting to become the new roadblock.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Jlive78 said:

I have a family and a career. Don’t have time for map 6. I can do all content, gold 1 aw, but if map 6-7 is the only way I’m going to be able to get t2a, there’s no point in me buying any crystals because I can’t rank up my champs.

I expect they will get more common from other areas as well. Have you tried map 6? it doesn't take much more time than map 5 if you have a good group.
  • Jlive78Jlive78 Posts: 58

Jlive78 said:

I have a family and a career. Don’t have time for map 6. I can do all content, gold 1 aw, but if map 6-7 is the only way I’m going to be able to get t2a, there’s no point in me buying any crystals because I can’t rank up my champs.

I expect they will get more common from other areas as well. Have you tried map 6? it doesn't take much more time than map 5 if you have a good group.
    I’m basically in retirement. We have maybe 6-7 people able to run map 6 but the time is the issue. Plus, we have voluntary donations so we couldn’t afford to run it even if we wanted.

I usually buy every t2a offer but lately they’ve been t5b with a little t2a and I’m about maxed in t5b.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

Jlive78 said:

I’d say map 7 is easier to coordinate then map 6. But definitely map 6 isn’t this huge burden on life that some make it out to be anymore. If the group moves they don’t take anymore of my time then when I did map 5s.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

Yup, need more availability. Especially if you're in a semi-retired alliance because you have a life and can't commit to AQ map5-7. Once static content is done (up to your capability) you need to rank up champs. I don't see why Kabam wants us to have a diverse roster but at the same time doesn't give us the tools to rank them up. It's once thing to have a lot of champs, it is another to be able to use them in high end content like act 6 or variant.
    T2a is a bottleneck for a lot of players...

Right. People with lives need more ways to get them. Unlike all the players who are not in a semi-retired alliance and obviously live in their mother's basements and have no lives...

It's fine to be in a semi-retired alliance, but it isn't because you have a life and others don't. It's crazy to me how people that say this don't get how insufferable and insulting they sound.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian

It's fine to be in a semi-retired alliance, but it isn't because you have a life and others don't.

I'm in a semi-retired alliance myself and I still have no life.
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Worst part is that the grind for T2alphas get significantly easier if you run map 6. I run a few map 6(my income for T2 alphas are still extremely low but better than most) but the map isnt for everyone. Its for people who can commit an entire day to periodically play the game. Its very lengthy and there are tons of linked nodes so you need to play on time and that applies to all 10 players.
  • Jlive78Jlive78 Posts: 58

Yup, need more availability. Especially if you're in a semi-retired alliance because you have a life and can't commit to AQ map5-7. Once static content is done (up to your capability) you need to rank up champs. I don't see why Kabam wants us to have a diverse roster but at the same time doesn't give us the tools to rank them up. It's once thing to have a lot of champs, it is another to be able to use them in high end content like act 6 or variant.
    T2a is a bottleneck for a lot of players...

Right. People with lives need more ways to get them. Unlike all the players who are not in a semi-retired alliance and obviously live in their mother's basements and have no lives...

It's fine to be in a semi-retired alliance, but it isn't because you have a life and others don't. It's crazy to me how people that say this don't get how insufferable and insulting they sound.
    Maybe we should rephrase it to: our jobs are such that checking in during working hours isn’t an option.
  • kikiFurieuxkikiFurieux Posts: 217 ★★

It's crazy to me how people that say this don't get how insufferable and insulting they sound.

My bad, I apologize. I probably should have said " a non mcoc-life that I prioritize".
    My point being that the T2a availability is from map 5-7 crystals (not counting story quest as they are either not accessible because of the roster or a 1 time thing).
    To run those maps you obviously need a alliance that is very on top participation wise so you actually check the game periodically (which I can't, hence why I'm semi retired)
  • kikiFurieuxkikiFurieux Posts: 217 ★★
    And yes, you can buy 18k fragments every week from the glory store. Great.
  • smy168smy168 Posts: 206 ★★
    edited June 2019
    depending on your AQ ranking per week....
    5 T2 Alpha shards: 1800 x 5 = 9000 : 2250 glory chips
    reset in 7 days: rinse and repeat with AQ finishes
    per month at this rate is 1T2 Alpha per month

yes, hard to come by and expensive but I don't like the options in Glory and the T5 deal is just not worth it. It's actually harder to get specific Cat4s when you break it down...

Good Luck!
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★

It's crazy to me how people that say this don't get how insufferable and insulting they sound.

My bad, I apologize. I probably should have said " a non mcoc-life that I prioritize".
    My point being that the T2a availability is from map 5-7 crystals (not counting story quest as they are either not accessible because of the roster or a 1 time thing).
    To run those maps you obviously need a alliance that is very on top participation wise so you actually check the game periodically (which I can't, hence why I'm semi retired)
    You dont get T2 alphas from map 5 unless you are referring to milestones which might be obtainable with map 4s but I aint sure
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian

And yes, you can buy 18k fragments every week from the glory store. Great.

For casual play, that actually is great. That's enough for a rank 4 every two months or so, all by itself, which doesn't count milestone crystals and the T2A that periodically just magically appear in the calendar.
  • LosspikLosspik Posts: 253 ★★
    T2As are end game resources & aren't meant to be obtained quickly by those not in the end game (thanks doc strange) My alliance runs map 6 1 day with map 5 the rest we are by no means hardcore & get top 250 in AQ every week between the map 6 crystals & religiously buying 9k t2a shards with glory every week I'm forming 2 thirds of a T2A a week sometimes more depending on RNG.

Its simple if you want end game resources play the end game....