**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Defenders.

TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
Simple question I'm just curious about.
In the Show Defenders, who is your favorite character?

Defenders. 76 votes

Daredevil
48%
DarkZenbenshbSundance_2099Ethans8279Savio444CliffordcanOsfan8[Deleted User]PizzabeatRiggs_97Mcord117Wicket329KittenPrimeCharlie_SceneTheLegend27Thunder5715PrathapspaceoctopusRougeknight87V1PER1987 37 votes
Iron Fist
5%
ArcDeAngelusWîndšpäveTiger360Mr_incredibl3 4 votes
Luke Cage
28%
Vdh2008Dark89PhoenixadqqedfyvrLvernon15ErkMy_Superior10or_StrongLordRaymond3Maldroit2Markg25FhfjghhggggjfhfjgDanasjonLoctiteSuperGlueNBSAILormifSpinterBatman1903Vassili24FrostyNickelCtfz35 22 votes
Jessica Jones
9%
Severus35CainPiggyRockypantherxJerkobsonFlintTheSavagenatewagz419 7 votes
Other (comment below)
7%
WayntosHammerbro_64X_Factor_AgentMarri_2SquishyjrThe_4THToo_qik 6 votes

Comments

• TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Daredevil

How could you not mention the best of the best

2nd is Dare devil. First has to go to Punisher though.

I dont think hes featured in the defenders...
    The Netflix shows are the "Defenders"
    The Defenders solo season, is just 1 season... Dare Devil was the only one to know of Frankie boy. If you watched the Dare devil series, you would know they are not on good terns because of different views on justice. If there was a 2nd season, I am 100% sure he would be in it.
    This post isnt about the show daredevil, this post is about the show called defenders which doesnt feature punisher. Not sure why you are even arguing this since you are factually incorrect.
    Factually incorrect?
    You do realise I stated two facts? The rest was, omg, get this... Theory
    Wow, amazing, right?
    The fact is that punisher wasnt in the show...what are you on about?
    Daredevil
    Go on google and search the cast for the show defenders, find me where punisher is at then I will accept that you are right but I believe you havent watched the show and misunderstood this post.
    Daredevil

Go on google and search the cast for the show defenders, find me where punisher is at then I will accept that you are right but I believe you havent watched the show and misunderstood this post.

I don't think you realized, but he said that Punisher was in daredevils 2nd season and not in the defenders how. He also states that daredevil is not on good terms with Punisher because they have different views on justice. The next is theory on how Punisher could be in defenders season 2.
    I know what he meant but the fact is that punusher is in daredevil and not in defenders. Once he gets added or even confirmed for defenders then you can go ahead and say hes the best character in the show but right now he iesnt even confirmed for season 2 let alone present in season 1
  • Reverend_RuckusReverend_Ruckus Posts: 407 ★★★
    Just gonna put this here

Daredevil

How could you not mention the best of the best

2nd is Dare devil. First has to go to Punisher though.

I dont think hes featured in the defenders...
    The Netflix shows are the "Defenders"
    The Defenders solo season, is just 1 season... Dare Devil was the only one to know of Frankie boy. If you watched the Dare devil series, you would know they are not on good terns because of different views on justice. If there was a 2nd season, I am 100% sure he would be in it.
    This post isnt about the show daredevil, this post is about the show called defenders which doesnt feature punisher. Not sure why you are even arguing this since you are factually incorrect.
    Factually incorrect?
    You do realise I stated two facts? The rest was, omg, get this... Theory
    Wow, amazing, right?
    The fact is that punisher wasnt in the show...what are you on about?
    The Netflix shows are all The Defenders. Punisher was not in the team up season because (See Punisher S2) he was going solo (Per usual in the comics).
    Don't @ me again
    You didnt link me where punisher made an appearance in the show. I recommend watching the show again because I think you mixed up daredevil season 2 with defenders season 1. Your logic means that you can say antman was the best character in avengers 1. Just because they are in the same universe doesnt mean they are part of the show. You havent stated any facts so I will give you on now. Jon Bernthal wasnt part of the cast in the SHOW called 'the Defenders'
    Daredevil

Just gonna put this here

Read the title again, this is about the show defenders not the comics and not the game
    Daredevil

I have said absolutely nothing about DD S2. All that you've said is incorrect. I'll wait for someone to actually agree with you, then I will consider that you are wrong, i mean right..?
    Link ME anything that says he is NOT part of the defenders. That's literally what the Marvel Netflix shows are.

https://comicbook.com/marvel/2017/07/25/will-punisher-be-on-defenders/
    Daredevil
    https://www.imdb.com/title/tt4230076/?ref_=nv_sr_1?ref_=nv_sr_1

Check the cast and let me know if frank castle is part of the cast
    Daredevil
    I have a question for you but you seem to deflect every point: Can you say black panther or captain marvel was your favorite character in the avengers movie?
    Waiting on your links for the SHOW defenders
  • PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★
    Daredevil
    Daredevil knew about Frank in Daredevil season 2(only)...

Defenders show is about the 4 DD, Luke Cage, Iron Fist & Jessica Jones...

So what's the confusion here???
  • Webby72Webby72 Posts: 247 ★★
    Daredevil
    Daredevil or Stick
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    Seems like a evenish split between LC and DD. Interesting result.
  • Thekiller8967Thekiller8967 Posts: 322 ★★
    Daredevil

I have said absolutely nothing about DD S2. All that you've said is incorrect. I'll wait for someone to actually agree with you, then I will consider that you are wrong, i mean right..?
    Link ME anything that says he is NOT part of the defenders. That's literally what the Marvel Netflix shows are.

@X_Factor_Agent

Bro look at the original post. He literally says in the SHOW defenders
    Terra said:

In the Show Defenders, who is your favorite character?

He's not in the show. Plain and simple. Maybe he will be in s2 I have no idea.
  • Marri_2Marri_2 Posts: 577 ★★★
    Other (comment below)
    Colleen Wing
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Iron Fist
    Loved IF, underrated show imo
  • WayntosWayntos Posts: 590 ★★
    Other (comment below)
    Well, I'm getting Michelin Defender LTX for my truck can some one give me 931 units? Does this count?