6* Nick Fury worth r2??

Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 575 ★★★
edited July 2019 in Strategy and Tips
Is he worth r2 unduped? I just got him and trying to learn everything i can about him.

Comments

• WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 3,039 ★★★★★
    No
  • WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★
    @Worknprogress what is your logic behind that? I’ve heard he’s quite good.
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 575 ★★★

Exactly my thought... im only considering it because i have a 5/65 Capt Sparkles to pair him up with...
  • May_The_WayMay_The_Way Posts: 710 ★★★

He’s amazing, but pretty reliant on being awakened, & the OP said he’s not dupped.
  • zeezee57zeezee57 Posts: 2,307 ★★★★★
    edited July 2019
    I only have a 4* so can't speak for higher end but his dupe makes a pretty big difference as far as I can tell. If you want the out of this world damage, ability to go unblockable, debuff immune etc that all comes from his sig and breaking out "the real Nick Fury". Unduped he still has a nice bleed on light combo enders and decent damage but he doesn't stand out like he does with his sig.

Edit: to answer the question I wouldn't R2 him unduped. Being a 6* you really never know when you'll be able to awaken him and with that in mind those resources are too rare without the sig. Unless you're a top ally who can R5 champs pretty often
  • VatrisVatris Posts: 247 ★★
    Of course! Nick fury is beyond god tier and once hes awakened you wont regret that r2
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 3,039 ★★★★★
    Yeah you can't keep his charges up unduped. His damage is nowhere near as good unduped.
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 847 ★★★
    Yes. I just dupped my 5* and have been using him without the duppe just fine. With the Heimdall and Angela synergy you can give him a permanent fury in the beginning and tach charges won't fall off. So you can get all the perks of the tactical charges without life model decoy activated.
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 1,931 ★★★★
    He is not totally useless unawakened he still has pretty good bleeds and the bleeds with deep wounds would just do even more damage
  • Bala_riyz01Bala_riyz01 Posts: 82
    edited November 2019
    Hey @Feeney234 bro did you put your 6* nick fury to r2 bro cause i too need some stats help - reg him
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 575 ★★★

Hey @Feeney234 bro did you put your 6* nick fury to r2 bro cause i too need some stats help - reg him

No i did not. He is still at r1 unawoken. I do have a 5* at r5 sig 1 and he is an absolute savage. No regrets there. The awakening makes a HUGE difference.
  • ErocksErocks Posts: 35
    Only worth if duped.