**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Unduped aegon > duped star-lord

2»

Comments

• Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,007 ★★★★★
    Why would you say something so controversial, yet so wrong?
  • Options
    DjkrdjjDjkrdjj Posts: 444 ★★
    Terra said:

Who
  • Options

Djkrdjj said:

Terra said:

Who
    The OP just said something for attention and relies on false logic and misleading the audience for his point. Lucky for the majority of people we are actually capable of thinking
    How do u know he said it for attention
    He could actually think that
    It’s his freaking opinion
    Stop trying to act like god saying that he’s looking for attention

No point to this post
    Everyone know that SL isn’t a good champ unduped

Look at your comment
    If you didn’t agree you could have posted co structure feedback to why you don’t think so but noooo you have to be a troll and put the OP down
    Great job troll
    And on the other post you said people who clicked disagree were trolls
    That’s so insignificant
    You’re actually trolling
  • Options
    edited July 2019

Djkrdjj said:

Djkrdjj said:

Terra said:

Who
    The OP just said something for attention and relies on false logic and misleading the audience for his point. Lucky for the majority of people we are actually capable of thinking
    How do u know he said it for attention
    He could actually think that
    It’s his freaking opinion
    Stop trying to act like god saying that he’s looking for attention

No point to this post
    Everyone know that SL isn’t a good champ unduped

Look at your comment
    If you didn’t agree you could have posted co structure feedback to why you don’t think so but noooo you have to be a troll and put the OP down
    Great job troll
    And on the other post you said people who clicked disagree were trolls
    That’s so insignificant
    You’re actually trolling
    Ahh it’s my little triggered friend. Didn’t have enough of trolling for one day?
    It’s clear he wanted attention for his post
    In fact look at his responses to criticism, he does not use actual game logic to support them and in fact uses false logic. Please go on I can do this all day with you kid
    Same bro
    Look at his reply
    All he said was he thinks argon has awesome abilities
    Look at urs
    You’re saying his post is stupid
    I’m not the troll here u are ok
    Who are u to say he wanted attention dude
    And who r u to say I’m triggered
    I’m not im, I just heavily disagree with your ideas and your way of thinking
    This entire time I have Been totally calm
    So stop acting like u know me dude
  • Options

The op knew what he was typing
    The fact that he used a wonky face makes it even more obvious it was a troll post
    And made a statement that objectifies SL
    Well, if you respond like a kid ima assume you are a kid

How
    He called home a joke
    Grow up man
    He’s a fictional character
    Who cares
  • Options

The op knew what he was typing
    The fact that he used a wonky face makes it even more obvious it was a troll post
    And made a statement that objectifies SL
    Well, if you respond like a kid ima assume you are a kid

I’ll be a big person
    And admit that I also messed up
    I didn’t scroll down and see that he was trolling
    But I still stand by my other statements
    Shouldn’t have been a d**k right of the bat
    Should have waited a bit u til the thread was longer and he actually got the feedback necessary
    However I apologize for being somewhat of a d**k because I scrolled down and saw that u later answered his question unlike others
  • Options
    Narwhal52xNarwhal52x Posts: 513 ★★★
    edited July 2019
    Too_qik said:

Etjama said:

Too_qik said:

Etjama said:

No no, no no no, no no. No.

Care to explain or?
    No, I don't. There are going to be others with much more patience than me that will take the time to show you why you know nothing about anything. 😐
    Guess I’ll do it since he never bothered to explain anything himself
    While unduped Ægon does get all his regular abilities, but he can’t carry them over. So each fight you have to ramp up which is much worse than other champs like a duped SL since each fight is a repeat of the last and for specific fights such as ones that inflict DOT debuffs you’re much better using a duped SL
    SL doesn’t just get an attack boost
    If you bothered to read he gains bonus damage with each hit that scales linearly
    Up to 400 hits
    So each fight will be a ramp up but SL is way better
    Aegon is much better for DOT because tenacity
    Also he hits way harder
    Aegon is sl 2.0
    Yah, if he has the dupe

Edit: Then he MAY be SL 2.0
  • Options
    Here's a general statement that will remain true no matter what. Some champs are undoubtedly more useful than others, but there's no replacement for a diverse roster. Period. Personally, I want both duped. I have a 5* SL and would be quite pleased if he were awakened. So pleased in fact I would gladly take him up to R4 or possibly R5, even these days.

Now Ægon is a whole different animal. Yes, he ramps up via his combo meter like a duped SL. True. However, that's about the only similarity they share. Ægon gains a bunch of utility along the way with more damage. SL just cranks out the damage every step. Pure, no BS damage. That's always something nice, and he'll always be useful as a result in my eyes.

Also worth noting that Proxima has a similar parallel in the sense of ramping up during a longer fight via her combo meter. Funny how both Star Lord and Proxima are synergy partners with Ægon isn't it? Perhaps because they all have their uses, and are better when together? Still chasing a 5*+ Proxima and Ægon myself. Have all 3 as maxed 4*. True, Ægon is quite versatile, and very useful alone. Just the same, I'd rather have a duped SL vs Domino over Ægon (duped or otherwise).

Frankly, if you don't acknowledge that X champ is better than Y champ in a certain situation because Y is the seemingly 'better' version of X... especially if you happen to have both... you're just gonna be making things more difficult than they need be. Afterall, in Alliance modes we get to choose 3 champs, and solo we get 5 for a reason. To build a solid squad! Or juice up a couple champs with synergies, lol. Either way, it's rarely a 1 champ show is the point. The other option is you can choose to live with blinders on, and not experience all the Contest has to offer.
  • Options

@Too_qik are going to address what I said?
    Or are you going to fall back on backwards logic
    By the time you get to 1k hits... in fact by 300 hits SL already take most of the champs down at 500 he’s taken down all champs including x-23 labyrinth
    stop saying that Ægon has tenacity since it works 100% of the time at 100 hits on crit
    And in fact early on in the fight Ægon has 0 crit rate. So the 40% chance to shrug off at 5 hits is basically meaning less so we’re back to square
    This is why we shouldn’t give kids like these attention

Dang you basically nailed what I said before I got to it
    Lol glad you read and understood what was going on, Unlike some.
    Most of Ægon relies on being duped
    He is SL 2.0 He isn’t good in the long run to have unduped in a quest even in 6.2 I can’t find much of a reason to bring him in a quest if I had him unduped. The fights are around 100k+ in health but other champs outshine him. I used my masscre to literally melt down opponents since he is so much faster than an unduped Ægon. You can ramp up to 1k hits but it won’t do any good if you can’t carry them or ramp up faster and have to redo that every fight
    Stop being a d*** dude
    This is what I mean. Ur such a troll. How was “unlike some” necessary?
    U need to f**** off dude
  • Options
    EvisceratorEviscerator Posts: 350 ★★
    "Some extra attack" is generally a good thing
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Djkrdjj said:

By the time you get to 1k hits... in fact by 300 hits SL already take most of the champs down at 500 he’s taken down all champs including x-23 labyrinth
    stop saying that Ægon has tenacity since it works 100% of the time at 100 hits on crit
    And in fact early on in the fight Ægon has 0 crit rate. So the 40% chance to shrug off at 5 hits is basically meaning less so we’re back to square

He is SL 2.0 He isn’t good in the long run to have unduped in a quest even in 6.2 I can’t find much of a reason to bring him in a quest if I had him unduped. The fights are around 100k+ in health but other champs outshine him. I used my masscre to literally melt down opponents since he is so much faster than an unduped Ægon. You can ramp up to 1k hits but it won’t do any good if you can’t carry them or ramp up faster and have to redo that every fight
    Stop being a d*** dude
    U need to f**** off dude
    Dude, you admitted you were wrong about the OP not trolling before, that's good. But if you really want to be the big man, don't respond. Both of you are in the wrong.
  • Options
    Etjama said:

Djkrdjj said:

Stop being a d*** dude
    U need to f**** off dude
    Dude, you admitted you were wrong about the OP not trolling before, that's good. But if you really want to be the big man, don't respond. Both of you are in the wrong.
    I’ll be a big enough man to apologize but not to not respond
    “It’s all jokes”
    I don’t take it seriously
    This is what I do when I’m bored
    I need to respond because I have nothing else to do
  • Options
    Narwhal52xNarwhal52x Posts: 513 ★★★
    Djkrdjj said:

Etjama said:

Djkrdjj said:

Stop being a d*** dude
    U need to f**** off dude
    I’ll be a big enough man to apologize but not to not respond
    “It’s all jokes”
    I don’t take it seriously
    This is what I do when I’m bored
    I need to respond because I have nothing else to do
    If your such a big man shouldn't you change your pfp to one, lol.
  • Options
    ZuroZuro Posts: 2,731 ★★★★★
    One word fellas.

Ignorance.
  • Options
    Summoner2003Summoner2003 Posts: 6
    imposible, I even consider between duped Aegon and duped SL, and you said unduped Aegon was better than duped SL ?????