**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Please don't tell me I'm the only one...

LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

I only Just realized you can do a Light, Light, Light, Medium, Medium Combo... Anyone else not know about this?!

Comments

• Narwhal52xNarwhal52x Posts: 513 ★★★
    edited July 2019
    And anyway thanks for sharing I don't think I knew that before.
  • Alt_Zeta22Alt_Zeta22 Posts: 24
    I created my first account back in like... 2016, and it took me a year or two to realize this. I have a different account now that is now far more advanced than my old one while being much younger.
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★

Also yes I used a dated meme... Bite me. xP

Num num
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,716 ★★★★★

Num num
    Wow
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Zuro said:

Num num
    Wow
    Lol
  • Mr_EMr_E Posts: 129
    I mean yeah LLLMM is viable but I usually do MLLLM
  • HioHio Posts: 16
    I always do MLLLM, but when they Block it gets weird
  • EvisceratorEviscerator Posts: 350 ★★
    @PeterQuill for luke cage i do LLLML to stack more exhaustions
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    MLLLL for Luke Cage is better lol
  • ThomasRainThomasRain Posts: 26
    I learned this combo from deadpool last year. He said it, and something about blade being op. It was during the monthly event, I think. I've used it ever since.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    That’s what I do for Domino. MLLMLLLMM
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,587 Guardian
    A Combo will end once you do either a 4th Light hit, or a 2nd Medium hit. Otherwise, L and M can be done in any order up until you hit that 4th L or 2nd M.

If you need to start out with a Light (to do an Evade-Light, avoiding a rushing in M in case opponent were to intercept you) you could do LLMLM
  • BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★
    Mr_E said:

I mean yeah LLLMM is viable but I usually do MLLLM

Its nice on dormamu! Dunno even why through 😳 and actually i dont even know if its true just wrote down anything maybe i get some lol 🥺
  • PIZZATIMEPIZZATIME Posts: 307
    Is it weird I just press the right side and not think about these combos at all
  • Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 756 ★★★
    I never knew about this, thanks.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    This would probably be good for Medusa so her guarrenteed Armor Breaks on her Mediums have a little extra time and expire around the same time, would also be an easier lead into her Sp1 to get an Armor Shatter.
  • I learned about that after I duped my 5* beast...I was informed and saddened
  • DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 727 ★★★

A Combo will end once you do either a 4th Light hit, or a 2nd Medium hit. Otherwise, L and M can be done in any order up until you hit that 4th L or 2nd M.

If you need to start out with a Light (to do an Evade-Light, avoiding a rushing in M in case opponent were to intercept you) you could do LLMLM

Wait does that mean you can do a LLMML forever?
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

Wait does that mean you can do a LLMML forever?
    No because that second Medium would end the Combo
  • EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
    WHY PEOPLE DON'T USE THAT COMBO:
    If you hit into a block with that the opponent will counter attack
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,587 Guardian

Yeah when I fight a sentinel i use MLML
    or LMLM

Backtracking a bit...
    Mixing things up from one of the common MLLLL when fighting Sentinel is good, such as only doing MLM (or at most MLLM which only counts as 1 stack on his count), followed by an Evade or Parry, then you can begin next combo with M again. Just limit how many L you do in a row against Sentinel. And limit starting a subsequent combo with M if you ended previous with M but did not do any other moves in between those 2 combos.

...BUT, the MLML listed previously is not a valid Combo, your combo ends after MLM and then there would be a slight delay before you could do another hit (to begin next combo).

• Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    RanoMano said:

2 medium or 4 light attack end a combo . Create any combination with that knowledge as you like

Challenge accepted

MM
    MLM
    MLLM
    MLLLM
    MLLLL
    LMLLL
    LMLLM
    LMLM
    LMM
    LLMLL
    LLMLM