**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What did you think of far from home

Too_qikToo_qik Posts: 600 ★★
I just went to see it with some friends, and let me tell you, IT WAS AWESOME!

What did you think of far from home 103 votes

10/10
18%
Erza_ScarletSiddhantKwatraKillerRino19SkyBlueGamingGeo10megShinobiGuySiddhantInfinityM04SPIDERMANANTMANX_Factor_AgentTibetskyMastifGonçaloToo_qikSuperGoodMeshu43Skinnyfatboy82Shep99Chicken_MasterToyota_2015 19 votes
9/10
27%
DNA3000TheTAbyssAxeCopFireLvernon15italian_treeWrathfulRavenSpiderCoolsHammerbro_64Duke_SilverCaramesWerewrymPeterQuillAustin555555PrathapCh1efsterKobster84FhfjghhggggjfhfjgZipioPetusko2811Zuro 28 votes
8/10
25%
ArcDeAngelusCrkwestadqqedfyvrSon_of_OdinTerraSolrac_2HENRIQUE_FORTEGreifmaster911Nitro422Crimsontide1616Raymundo86DonnymeijIamTryingMyBestMasquerade1981Maldroit2RedEightCount_WillisMC2707RockypantherxHector_1475 26 votes
7/10
16%
MegaSkater67SpeedbumpMets17Bpn88855charaderdude2LordRaymond3spaceoctopusẞlооdDwhalen8554Sieger7999Obaid_Jacob03Ctfz35Skillful_starCrunchMr_incredibl3RagnabroTheSaith 17 votes
6/10
5%
Battle_GreninjaRougeknight87AleorDenzel116KalantakDonrefre 6 votes
5/10
2%
Charlie_SceneEtjamaBoostergoldrulz 3 votes
4/10
0%
3/10
0%
2/10
0%
Fugitive21 1 vote
1/10
2%
Spity68DiablosUltimateLordNeo 3 votes

Comments

• SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    7/10
    not a huge fan of the movie
  • Battle_GreninjaBattle_Greninja Posts: 327 ★★
    6/10
    A bit slow paced I think specially before interval
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    9/10
    The way they played off the snap as a joke is just...ugh. Everything other than that was pretty cool. Also, 10/10 Mysterio did not disappoint.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
    6/10
    I liked homecoming more, at least it has better villain with decent motivation, and storyline is more interesting imo
  • BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★
    edited July 2019
    8/10
    TheSaith said:

Too_qik said:

Didn't featured tony as much as we wanted
    This film is about spiderman whos Idol is Tony Stark, but to be true: I think that the way he was featured it was much better then any epic flashbacks which would have been cringe...
    They could have featured him somemore in the illusions (edited to avoid Spoilers :kissing_heart: )
  • DjkrdjjDjkrdjj Posts: 444 ★★
    9/10
    TheSaith said:

Too_qik said:

Didn't featured tony as much as we wanted
    They cut it becuz of spoilers for Endgameand because it was mopey and kinda boring. At least that’s what I heard
  • DjkrdjjDjkrdjj Posts: 444 ★★
    9/10

The way they played off the snap as a joke is just...ugh. Everything other than that was pretty cool. Also, 10/10 Mysterio did not disappoint.

How’d they play it if as a joke? I saw the movie when it came out so I don’t remember the minor details.
  • InfinityM04InfinityM04 Posts: 118
    10/10
    Djkrdjj said:

How’d they play it if as a joke? I saw the movie when it came out so I don’t remember the minor details.
    The fact that the "snap" was called "the blip".

• Fugitive21Fugitive21 Posts: 221
    2/10
    Predictable story line. Fury not knowing certain aspects...LOL. To predictable....blip??? New York looked like nothing happened.

2/10
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    9/10

Djkrdjj said:

The fact that the "snap" was called "the blip".

Pretty sure I saw a thing where thanos “snap” is actually called the snap but hulks “snap” is called the blip
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,726 ★★★★★
    9/10
    You sure love doing polls
  • PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★
    9/10

A bit slow paced I think specially before interval

There's an interval??
    9/10

Predictable story line. Fury not knowing certain aspects...LOL. To predictable....blip??? New York looked like nothing happened.

2/10

If you watched the after credits you would see why fury didn’t know
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,726 ★★★★★
    9/10

2/10

First off fury didn't know because of the post credit scene secondly what about the blip it was when hulk snapped everyone back and how are you going to say that new York looked fine when they were rarely even in new York like all the damage done to new York was done near the avengers mansion not where this more took place
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    9/10

I felt like it was just the high schoolers that played it as a joke. I mean, there are historical memes that are of awful events like the world wars, which entirely downplay parts of it. I just think instead of getting depressed and going to support groups, teens would bounce back better and try to make light of a bad situation in general and in FFHs case.
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    edited July 2019
    1/10
    Yet another shallow mcu movie. If someone hasn't seen and wonders if they should I would say don't bother
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    9/10

I felt like it was just the high schoolers that played it as a joke. I mean, there are historical memes that are of awful events like the world wars, which entirely downplay parts of it. I just think instead of getting depressed and going to support groups, teens would bounce back better and try to make light of a bad situation in general and in FFHs case.
    That's how I saw it. Also, it is important to note that we're seeing things after everyone comes back. So we aren't seeing everyone after a tragedy, we're seeing everyone after an "untragedy."

On top of that, many of the people we're seeing have had no opportunity to feel anything at all, because they were snapped. The people left behind had to face both the snap out and the blip back: the people that were snapped more or less went to sleep and woke up five years later. They would be playing things off with humor, because they never really experienced the tragedy of the snap in the first place.
    9/10

Yet another shallow mcu movie. If someone hasn't seen and wonders if they should I would say don't bother

If someone hasn’t seen it I’d suggest not listening to this guy
    Great movie with probabaly the best cgi ever in the mcu
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    9/10

I was going to say I don't know anyone who thinks FFH is a shallow one out of ten but that's not technically true: it is more precise to say I don't go to movies with anyone who thinks FFH is a shallow one out of ten. That's a state of mind that I think works better alone, at home, with all the lights off, while the Caine Mutiny plays on TNT.
  • Toyota_2015Toyota_2015 Posts: 466 ★★★
    edited July 2019
    10/10
    Man, Mysterio was awesome. This movie made me love the character.
    I forgot that in the comics Mysterio never had powers in the first place, so I was a little disappointed when they revealed that. Still, he was cool.
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    edited July 2019
    I havent seen it yet but read a lot of spoilers already. Raised many continuity questions than answers.

Poor kid had to clean upthe old man’s mess.
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    9/10

Too_qik said:

Well now we know where the DC fanboys went after Batman vs. Superman...
    Im not a fanboy of anything. You clearly are though
    1/10... Really? I'm starting to think we watched different Spider-Man movies.
  • InfinityM04InfinityM04 Posts: 118
    10/10
    Yea I just read the article/interview today regarding the difference between "the snap" and the "blip". Going in blindsided on opening night though, calling it "the blip" was kind of annoying I guess but I also took it as these kids are in high school. Once I read the interview, I guess I've learned to let go lol But still 10/10 for me, great movie and great way to make me look forward to Phase 4.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 8,002 ★★★★★
    8/10
    I liked the after credit scenes the best.
    Tom Holland is as good as always in his Spiderman role.
    Excited for the next one
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    9/10
    Honestly loved it, CGI was absolutely spectacular. My only problem was the ending credit scene.