Due to an issue with Alliance War Defense Tactic, we will be ending this Alliance War Season effective immediately. This current War will not count towards your Alliance War Season Score. War Season eligibility rewards will be reduced to 2 Wars in the Season.

We understand that this is not a perfect solution, but without the ability to remove or freeze the War Rating quick enough, the rest of our Alliance War season would be compromised.

This war will remain active, and in-game, you will still see the season until tomorrow. After we end the season tomorrow, we will be taking some time to collect data and remove the changes to the Alliance War Season score. Once that is complete, we will be able to send out Alliance War Season rewards.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Anyone else has a maintenance alert on the bottom of their screen?

KennadoKennado Posts: 767 ★★★
?

Comments

• DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Yes, very annoying
  • kfd2010kfd2010 Posts: 422 ★★
    Same here. As long as it doesn't boot me and they do maintenance a day too early.
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 767 ★★★
    Okay, just wanted to know if it was just my device. No one in my line group is seeing the same thing.
  • XdSpoodermanxDXdSpoodermanxD Posts: 531 ★★★
    Yeah it’s extremely annoying while I’m trying to rank and level up my champs...
  • Manup456Manup456 Posts: 361 ★★
    Nope my alliance is also getting and yes very annoying. The mail I got said Tuesday
  • RyevonRyevon Posts: 17
    Just tell Kabam it’s buffing all of your champions damage, they’ll hotfix it in an hour.
  • MRMOJO77MRMOJO77 Posts: 215
    @Kabam Miike what's up?
  • Wonder if that was around the same time that I was just about to go to final fight UC Starky Boss in 2:2 and somehow the “Are you sure you want to QUIT the Quest” dialog popped up (I was nowhere near that red Exit icon on bottom right). Out of reflex I pressed the rightmost of the 2 boxes in the popup, and “poof”, our the Door I went before I realized what had happened. 😡😡😡😡

Didn't get the Maintenance dialog on bottom, but maybe other mysterious stuff was happening in game around then ??
  • MasChingonMasChingon Posts: 10
    I
    It is on Tuesday!

Come on @Kabam Miike can you guys get things right? Like come on!
  • FlintTheSavageFlintTheSavage Posts: 56
    Restarting the game got rid of it for me