**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Should we have the grandmaster as act 6 chapter 4 final boss?

Too_qikToo_qik Posts: 600 ★★
Do you think we should have the grandmaster as the final boss of act 6? Why or why not?

Should we have the grandmaster as act 6 chapter 4 final boss? 57 votes

Yes, it would be fun!
61%
BajjsbwuqjwSiddhantKwatraExHavokBaseballguy711suntzu83DonnymeijRasiloverrcm2017MysterioXxLoganTDCxXNoob2435XxOriginalxXDarth_Caedus1MeebletonRehan010_LoctiteSuperGlueGeorgiaDawgEtjamaCtuchikMidnite93 35 votes
No, it would be to hard
5%
GamernolcuNmac10smg 3 votes
No, it would be redundent to have him and the existing collected boss in act 5
17%
SuvenduColonaut123InfinityM04KOKCKillershark021SpinterTotalMonster109Bender_Bub2019Skillful_starBettlejuice26 10 votes
No. (Other reason)
15%
FrostyRazorDevilLvernon15Duke_SilverPanchulon21Geo10megrhcsavage21CrunchThoye3 9 votes

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★
    Grandmaster was never the boss...... That was his brother, The Collector.
  • suntzu83suntzu83 Posts: 18
    Yes, it would be fun!
    I think its highly likely the collectors daughter, carina, will be final boss and way more insane than what the grandmaster would be
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,757 ★★★★★
    suntzu83 said:

I think its highly likely the collectors daughter, carina, will be final boss and way more insane than what the grandmaster would be

Im not sure shed be a boss. At least not this early. Were accompanying her on a journey and there doesnt feel to be any ill will. Of course whos to say she doesnt fall under the iso spell and grandmasters control either.
  • IKONIKON Posts: 1,334 ★★★★★

Based on 6.2 boss, I expect Carina to be 6.3 boss and Grandmaster to be 6.4 boss.
  • Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 756 ★★★
    No, it would be redundent to have him and the existing collected boss in act 5
    IKON said:

Based on 6.2 boss, I expect Carina to be 6.3 boss and Grandmaster to be 6.4 boss.

If that's the logic you're going with then the collector should have been 6.1 boss, that is not to say that it isn't possible,but I don't think that's how they're playing it.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Primmer79 said:

he was gone too qik.

I'd like to see a new entity emerge to set up the next story

Would be cool if it was Galactus
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    That glimpse of Entropy a couple months back may be a hint into where it will go after the Elders' story, so maybe he will be the 6.4 champ, or someone related to him.
  • Yes, it would be fun!
    I belive they've said that chapter 6 ends the collector and grandmaster saga, so it's likely that we get him as the final boss
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    No. (Other reason)
    Custom made fights are more likley to be bs than existing champs (collector, champion 6.2)