**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Hey, you! Yes, you. I need your help in this poll.

NeowantsyouNeowantsyou Posts: 198 ★★
I'm looking for my next R2 6* or R5 5*, and you, my lovely summoners help me decide. All the feedback is appreciated. I always love to run my rank up decisions, with others. Advice is important, no matter who it comes from.

Hey, you! Yes, you. I need your help in this poll. 74 votes

6* Nick Fury to R2 (Unawakened)
14%
TerraKossukoseFoxhero007exc3lBahamutFhfjghhggggjfhfjgLordNeoEtjamaXdSpoodermanxDScouse92Thoye3 11 votes
5* Captain Marvel (Movie) to R5 (Sig 180)
52%
ArcDeAngelusTheTAbyssdanielmathRaganatorJestressKihlgastchunkybDarkrider05Monk1Priyansh7Duke_SilverRaymundo86PeterQuillCaptain_2goodCoachLedScopeotoe987MysterioJuggerNotB_Dizzle_01Mitchell35 39 votes
5* Cull Obsidian to R5.(Sig 175)
32%
DarkestDestroyerHort4X_ScottGigantor13Stark78AlfaflygamerLiss_Bliss_Zarnof97Wicket329crossshatterSheer_ColdZeronaut81CUBTheSpicyKnightScrubkiller_1_Chaos_LoctiteSuperGlueGeorgiaDawgBatman1903Carossy 24 votes

Comments

• EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
    Captain Marvel since cull might be nerfed in future updates
  • BLACKMILKTEA_88BLACKMILKTEA_88 Posts: 87
    Captain Marvel would help you in Act 6
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,927 ★★★★★
    6* Nick Fury to R2 (Unawakened)
    If used right, NFs bleeds melt any nonimmune champion.
    Both Cull and CMM require rampup, but Nick fury is faster than both of em. I wouldn't say NF is better but he does ALOT more dot damage than both Cull and CMM. And yes Culls damage is bugged atm with it being too damaging. So it's between CMM and NF. I'd do NF
  • 5* Captain Marvel (Movie) to R5 (Sig 180)
    Easy call on captain sparkles. So many diff uses. Whether it's end game solo content or high end aq/aw, she destroys so much. And that prestige is so good.

I questioned r5ing her at first but I was stupid to do so.

Nick is great and all, but you'll be getting the benefits from him at r1 regardless. Idk where you play or what maps/tiers... Or even if prestige matters to you and your alli... But it's a legit super easy slam dunk decision haha
  • CainCain Posts: 559 ★★
    Sparkles is amazing at R5. Mine is there Sig 80ish. She can fight sinister too which makes this an easy choice mid you haven’t beat him yet (in Act 6)
  • ArcDeAngelusArcDeAngelus Posts: 209
    I love Fury, but he needs that awakening to be a monster. Where as CM is already in a good place to crush content.