**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who should be my next 5/65?

RKO_meRKO_me Posts: 155
edited July 2019 in Strategy and Tips

This is who I have now. On one hand, Omega Red should be chosen because he has excellent immunities, great damage output and has an excellent synergy with Void. On the other hand, Hyperion and Corvus Glaive are both awesome damage dealers (Corvus even more so!) and I don't have a 5/65 cosmic champion yet. I leave it up to the people now!

Who should be my next 5/65? 52 votes

Omega Red (Sig 30)
26%
TerraMkhMityAntToxicBlade10or_StrongRougeknight87xxKyojinxxAwsomediabrineBatman1903EtjamaDick_ChapeyKyusushuiSmashCaptainTheSaith 14 votes
Corvus Glaive (unduped)
51%
beaupoemSpeedbumpHollowbornSolrac_2Jim0172GuddyjrLvernon15SalsamanderSamdroxtaarMad_Titan_21Charlie_SceneCUBColinwhitworth69FhfjghhggggjfhfjglewiscallanKriegerKalantakK3600FreeToPlay_21Thicco_Mode 27 votes
Hyperion (unduped)
21%
TheManMythLegendMets17Spurgeon14PeterQuillCharnutzRockypantherxEinfachSoPratham02buffed_seaw33dMauledThoye3 11 votes

Comments

• Options
    MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Hyperion (unduped)
    I'm guessing you don't run suicides with those champions, I would go Hyperion personally.

Omega needs higher sig to feel his full benefit, and I don't see the point in using Omega if you can't keep that death field going constantly as that's such a big factor in his damage output.

Hyperion's a baller and will only get better when you get a gem/dupe
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    Corvus Glaive (unduped)
    Because you have a mutant 5/65 already.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Corvus Glaive (unduped)
    Omega needs a higher sig and I wouldn’t r5 hype unduped, I know he doesn’t need it but unduped Corvus is a lot better than unduped hype
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Corvus Glaive (unduped)
    Basically what @Lvernon15 said
  • Options
    Does OR need suicides to be the most effective?
  • Options

So I have had a 5/65 corvus for so long. I am going to assume all Uncollected EQ's are a breeze for you with your roster already. Unless you are looking to use corvus for AQ/AW he wont make your life any easier except in montly EQ;s. He doesnt do well in either variant due to large health pools and glancing and same with act 6 he is alright, but Hyperion has shown his value year after year in all content.

Corvus doesnt do well in Variant 1 chapter 3? i would think he would steamroll that content. And I haven't touched Act 6 yet, so those are the goals right now: initial completion of Act 6.1 and 6.2 and 100% Variant 1 chapter 3.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Corvus Glaive (unduped)
    RKO_me said:

Does OR need suicides to be the most effective?

He doesn’t need them to be good but they take him to a whole other level when he does have them