**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Where is everyone in story?

Comments

• Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    5.3.5 I'm just taking a break. Im farming catalyst t2 alpha mainly
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
  • DanielYorkDanielYork Posts: 42
    6.2.2 where most endgame non poison immune/fury players are. Running out of reasons to continue with no content to play with everything else finished.
  • UHJ69UHJ69 Posts: 132
    6.2.5, just have to work up the patience and focus to power through the last two quests. One of my alliance mates has completed chapter 2 and I think I'm dreading Mordo more than Champion
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★

6.2.2. Don’t have a sinister counter

If you have him, you can use the civil warrior and heavy him to continue a heal block, useless he’s immune to debuffs, I don’t know, I’m not there yet.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 ★★★★★
    6.1.1. recently completed 5.4.6. So its unlikely I'll push beyond 6.1.1 in the close future
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,723 ★★★
    Buttehrs said:

6.1. Havent started yet. Not a fan of no retreat so far lol

The key is to retreat one time ok but try not to retreat twice cause that's when damage really kicks in
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★

If you have him, you can use the civil warrior and heavy him to continue a heal block, useless he’s immune to debuffs, I don’t know, I’m not there yet.
    Unfortunately you need a poison immune with fury buffs as he has caustic temper. I’ve got a R5 Hyperion but he’ll need to be awakened to keep the furies up consistently

• NoıreNoıre Posts: 80
    6.2.1, haven't had time to start the second chapter
  • Thekiller8967Thekiller8967 Posts: 323 ★★

Waiting on some r4 5*s to carry me to salvation.

@XdSpoodermanxD I was litterally in the exact same situation. I have 3 r4. i just decided to push through it. got to 5.3.4 on 250 units and a few saved revives. I'll be tackling the rest as soon as I recuperate from that lol.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,609 Guardian
    @Ya_Boi_28

Dude life transfer is a great node, easy regen if you someone with a special that hits averagely hard. That chapter should be a cheese for you..

Agree completely. LifeTransfer paths are so cheesy-easy, you should be able to reach Boss at basically Full Health all around.

Although wonder if you are actually asking hundreds of thousands of ppl that play this game where everyone is at in Story quests ? Or if you are really just asking for help getting past where you are currently at (Life Transfer) ?
  • OneAboveAll13OneAboveAll13 Posts: 190
    On the way to maestro....
  • Swimmer15Swimmer15 Posts: 118
    6.2.4 now.. lucky Heimdal pull the other day, was able put sinister down in short order today with quake. Omega red quest i got him down pretty easy 1 revive but i took the CB path and not going lie, cb screwed my day up. Idk when ill try 6.2.4, but kind of dreading the champ fight from reading lol
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★

Unfortunately you need a poison immune with fury buffs as he has caustic temper. I’ve got a R5 Hyperion but he’ll need to be awakened to keep the furies up consistently

Omega red would be the best counter then with his poison and degen on sinister.
  • EvisceratorEviscerator Posts: 350 ★★
    6.2.2. Just need a hela/angela...
  • Priyansh7Priyansh7 Posts: 445 ★★
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

I'm just curious to see where everyone is in story. I'm in 5.1.4 and I just hate that life transfer node.

But brother that node is insanely helpful and lets us win fights with almost full healths of our champions
    Aint it???
    I am at masochism act 5
    5.2.4 lines in the sand just cant pull off that one
    Haha

5.2.3. I got this far with 4stars.

Same here brother
    R4 4 stars all of them in my 5 champion team
  • SunnyJim_123SunnyJim_123 Posts: 78
    1 path left in 6.2.6 then I’m done with story and waiting for V3 😁

Not a bad shout actually. I’ve not seen anyone try that

• SunnyJim_123SunnyJim_123 Posts: 78

The best counter is Gulk with hiem/Angela synergy... I soloed every time with them and the gated paths only require 2 of the specific champs so you can use them for everypath. Angela is also best counter for the havok mini which you will have to take 4 times

The best counter is Gulk with hiem/Angela synergy... I soloed every time with them and the gated paths only require 2 of the specific champs so you can use them for everypath. Angela is also best counter for the havok mini which you will have to take 4 times
    Unfortunately I do not own a 5* Gulk. And I would probably say Quake with Heimdall and Angela is probably the best counter. Don’t need to deal with EMP modification
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 ★★★★★
    Completed 6.2, not going to explore it (anyway I can't 100% atm because of stupid 6* gates).
    Also life transfer is probably my favourite node in the game
  • PastorAmericaPastorAmerica Posts: 458 ★★★