**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Should there be a Single Arena where players lvl 50 and above arent able to participate

Putting in hours in the Arena to get a couple hundred 4* Crystal's is Painful and Common for Lower Level Players, a Single Arena where we are able to compete with players that we actually stand a change against in competition would be a welcome change, allowing lower level players to get a decent rank reward would add incentive to take part in the Arenas

Should there be a Single Arena where players lvl 50 and above arent able to participate 33 votes

Lower Level Arena Added
27%
CrkwestIl_JooOSonushaanuOnmixTheSpicyKnightLethalProtectorTheBestinTuakauThe_destr10BriceMiester 9 votes
Keep Arena Options the Same
72%
RagamugginGunnerxNigbuffajrphillgreenTerraThereticDarkSkullBossLvernon15TwmRDonnymeijAckbar67KillerRino19AmazingDeadpoolFhfjghhggggjfhfjgkepalahotakkoWebby72mrcyrcleFred_JoeitySquishyjrThe_4THUmbertoDelRio 24 votes

Comments

• BriceMiesterBriceMiester Posts: 278
    Lower Level Arena Added
    Donnymeij said:

The game is already pretty easy for newer players to be honost. I started in 2016 and there is really no comparison. Even if you do not know what you are doing you are able to get a couple 4 star and maybe even a 5 star champ after 2 months. These champs are more than enough to get you to 100% act 4.
    And there is already a low level arena, the first 2 months that you play. With the game as it is now, after those 2 months you could already be able to participate fully in the summoner trials, 3 star featured and 4 star basic arena like everyone else. Even if you only have 3/30 4* champs you can get all milestones in the 4 star basic with only 75 rounds.
    You can`t be a winner if you haven`t even played half the length other people have played. Eventhou that is often hard to take for millenials and centenials. (I`m part of that group, do not know if you are)

you can't really compare score by length of time or by amount of fights put in, after the maxed out players with unlimited rosters finish grinding the 5* and 6* arenas they go and demolish the odds in the others arenas, I've put in over a million points on some arenas to land in the 30-60% bracket, points are decided by level and rank, so when you have players with 50+ maxed out 4* characters and masteries that make your fighting style laughable in comparison how can you hope to compete when you've got 15+ 3/30 to 4/40 4* characters and still working on your mastery tree and some level 60 Legend gets the same amount of points in half the amount of fights with alot more characters to work with, that's like saying a high school basketball team is a fair match against an NBA Team, they just have to work a little harder
    Lower Level Arena Added

Awww just grind harder kid [;)]
    Should have taken advantage of your beginning bracket but you didn’t [:(]

True I didnt take advantage of it, I suppose I didnt fully understand the game for awhile and just played the story mode, but the point is the players winning those rank rewards are so OP it makes no sense to try and compete with their score, you could get a cool couple million and your still not gonna get near them and since they keep getting stronger the gap between their score and yours will just continue to grow
  • Webby72Webby72 Posts: 247 ★★
    I was winning the -admittedly basic- four star champion when I was below level 50, for over 2 million points. As infuriating as it is to hear this, it is true in this case: play for longer and get stronger before you try to tackle arena. You don’t need maxed out champs to win in the arenas, just time and a few decent champs.

Featured on the other hand, is a different ballpark- it’s designed to limit access to the new champs, which does make it harder to succeed in those arenas. That being said, it is still relatively easy to win the 3* arena with lots of strong champs.

However, I do wish for a basic 5* arena introduced sooner rather than later, which would reduce the number of people trying to win the 4* basic, in turn lowering the required points. Win-win.
    Lower Level Arena Added
    Theres a huge gap between level 50 and SOME level 60 players, the Legends almost ALWAYS take the Rank Rewards and it just gives them another 4* to use in the next 3*4* Arena, the first 2 months is not nearly enough time to obtain enough champs to compete in Arenas with a Good Payout, all I see is the same names on the Leaderboards time and time again and chances are they are starting the arena with champs that will clear the first 2 checkpoints in 5 or 6 fights while I've been playing for about a year and have never won a rank reward worth mentioning have time and time again put in near or over a million points to land in the 30-60% bracket
    And then get tired of trying, lots of players I talk to dont bother trying anymore, if the developers want players spending time and money on their game they need to give a small incentive for the little guys to compete I'm level 43 it's not like that is going to help me very long but it will help the little guys who have no hope in hell of getting anymore than the lowest rank reward
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    Not much point in the featured, but the 4* basic is always pretty easy, and occasionally you get really useful champs
  • AmazingDeadpoolAmazingDeadpool Posts: 86
    edited July 2019
    I was able to get 4* from the basic arena without having a r5 4* or an infinite streak. There are many decent old champs that can go 1.8-2 mil. They are game changing champs that can go high but that is the norm
    Lower Level Arena Added
    I still dont get why locking Legends out of 1 single Arena would be so devastating to their advancement, we get locked out of so much content, while the legends are free to roam, we cant even play difficulty levels that we are fully capable of until we bea story quests that are outside our ability to complete, or simply locked out because we dont have the appropriate summoner level or required champions, hell I cant even buy a 5* dungeon stone until I acquire a bunch of 5* champs from the regular Crystals and that's gonna be awhile considering the rank rewards keep going to the legends on EVERY SINGLE ARENA, but having 1 Single Arena that they cant Grind is completely out of order to ask for SMH
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    It’s called ‘beginner and intermediate bracket’ and any active player would be lv50 by the end of that
  • How about one that caters to your progression instead? Brackets would be done via progression titles. So you'd be competing against those who've made it where you have. Levels aren't exactly a solid measure IMO. This way, you'd be fighting for resources that cater to where you're currently at in the game. It would limit who you're up against as well.

Truth is, do you really think that if they made such an arena it would award top tier rewards to lower tier players? Just being realistic here. There's a reason higher tier players are 'free to roam about.' They earned it. There was a time when they were new to the game too. Just gotta keep on the grind and earn your way to what's needed to get you to the next level. How do you think they got where they are? They earned it. Be it time spent and/or cash spent, it's earned.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★

I still dont get why locking Legends out of 1 single Arena would be so devastating to their advancement, we get locked out of so much content, while the legends are free to roam, we cant even play difficulty levels that we are fully capable of until we bea story quests that are outside our ability to complete, or simply locked out because we dont have the appropriate summoner level or required champions, hell I cant even buy a 5* dungeon stone until I acquire a bunch of 5* champs from the regular Crystals and that's gonna be awhile considering the rank rewards keep going to the legends on EVERY SINGLE ARENA, but having 1 Single Arena that they cant Grind is completely out of order to ask for SMH

Legends Runs have nothing to do with the Arena. People earn them through Time Trials in Quests.
  • I still dont get why locking Legends out of 1 single Arena would be so devastating to their advancement, we get locked out of so much content, while the legends are free to roam, we cant even play difficulty levels that we are fully capable of until we bea story quests that are outside our ability to complete, or simply locked out because we dont have the appropriate summoner level or required champions, hell I cant even buy a 5* dungeon stone until I acquire a bunch of 5* champs from the regular Crystals and that's gonna be awhile considering the rank rewards keep going to the legends on EVERY SINGLE ARENA, but having 1 Single Arena that they cant Grind is completely out of order to ask for SMH

Legends Runs have nothing to do with the Arena. People earn them through Time Trials in Quests.
    Very true. Although I think they used the term very loosely there in reference to high tier players. Or so it seems judging by the wording. As it stands, no content requires the Legend title, and I doubt we'll ever see such a gate anywhere in this game. Those that have earned a Legend title tend to be more driven in general so it's natural to see some of them at the top ranks of the Arena scoreboards. However as stated above, the title has 0 to do with Arena in general.
    Lower Level Arena Added

How about one that caters to your progression instead? Brackets would be done via progression titles. So you'd be competing against those who've made it where you have. Levels aren't exactly a solid measure IMO. This way, you'd be fighting for resources that cater to where you're currently at in the game. It would limit who you're up against as well.

Truth is, do you really think that if they made such an arena it would award top tier rewards to lower tier players? Just being realistic here. There's a reason higher tier players are 'free to roam about.' They earned it. There was a time when they were new to the game too. Just gotta keep on the grind and earn your way to what's needed to get you to the next level. How do you think they got where they are? They earned it. Be it time spent and/or cash spent, it's earned.

I'd be very open to this idea, only problem is kabam would have to pay out alot more rewards and we all know how they feel about that despite Marvel being a multi billion dollar franchise. Rank Rewards would be alot more of an accurate translation if they included rank in determining your reward, some players are saying your 2month grace period in the Arenas can land you several 4* champs along with a couple 5* champs and easily make level 50. I'm not sure that's realistic for people with a job, which ironically is the people who financially support this game while at the same time get the least payout, it would be nice if money spent had an effect on progression