**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Unresponsive controls

In-Game Name: WhiteStriker.
Device and Model: Iphone XR
Device Operating System: iphone 12.3.1
Cellular or WiFi: Both
Game Version Installed: V24
Game Mode: Once in AQ, few times in Story quest (5.2.6)
Description of the Issue: From last few days the parry and dex are not working 100 % acccurately. Initially i though it was my fault as it does not happen on every time. But this is happening occasionally and consistently. I check with alliance mates they too have issue. Last I had this is today aftn. I was playing 5.2.6 on bane node kang with aegon. Exactly when the timer expires I tried to parry. I am 100 % sure my timing is right but aegon did not even try to block. I was playing multiple time the same path from last few days.He took hit from kang, took and bane node, and then at the end of 5 hit combo died. I was playing same path multiple times from last few days, I was able to parry consistently 90 % of times. I am very confident on parry and it is not working as per control so i am reporting.

Comments

• Hey WhiteStriker, I'm sorry to hear you're having issues with Parry and Dexterity.

We're always working to make improvements to the game, and part of that process includes reviewing any feedback we receive and investigating any reported issues. In an effort to keep everyone's feedback about performance issues more organized, we created two dedicated threads, and the relevant one for iOS users can be found at the link below.

- iOS Lag and Performance Issues Thread

If you haven't already, please take a moment to share your feedback in that discussion.

Thank you very much in advance for your help!
This discussion has been closed.