**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Sinister Labs too difficult!

2»

Comments

• MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    I agree they’re hard for what you’re getting out of them and if it was a 1 entry/difficulty thing or they cost 4 energy/tile I’d be pretty annoyed.

For me though (and yes, I have 4 R5 5* so my roster is pretty decent) I’m enjoying the challenge of random node combinations and champions at something around cavalier difficulty but not guaranteed to be a horror show like half of 6.2 - I’m not playing them just because of the rewards.

I think this is actually quite a good place for players to cut their teeth on dealing with awkward node combinations and having to adjust their play style on the fly.

That said - I did get a 200% power gain, power reserve and all or nothing combination and almost threw up in my mouth at the thought of trying that.
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    Labs are so easy.
    Btw not using any 5/65s
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    The jump from Heroic to Master is too big. I usually can do master but not this event. It is just too hard and nodes are insane.
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    You get ten entries. Just give it a shot, and restart if you need to. Some of the fights are pretty fun.
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    edited August 2019

People who are saying it's not difficult, very easy blah blah. It's easier for you to say with 5/65s. As an Uncollected 200k summoner with couple 3/45s epic atm is extremely hard for me to even complete, and my skills are fairly good. It's not fair at all

It’s absolutely fair. Those people put in the time and/or money to get 5/65’s. Epic difficulty is for them. If everyone was simply on the same level what would the point of the game be? 200k is not Epic level generally.
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian

The jump from Heroic to Master is too big. I usually can do master but not this event. It is just too hard and nodes are insane.

Set ups like this are the best way for you to get better at the game. There are very few cases where players are properly stretched in having to adjust how they fight with little notice.
    Even the worst and hardest parts of content like 6.2.2 Sinister and 6.2.6 Champion strategies and counters are shared but this is just pure gameplay with your chosen 5.

Just dive in and see how far you can get, don’t waste units/potions on it and just try and see it that way. You’ll be able to smash it next time.