**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What single node would you bring to Labyrinth would you bring to be used on you or the enemy

If I could bring one node to LOL, I’d use Aspect of Nightmare against the opponent. When they are about to regenerate, I’ll time MODOK’s Sp1 to KO them instantly.

Comments

• BendyBendy Posts: 3,373 ★★★★★
    U get the power stone and they have to hit u with specials 5 times direct no blocking dot not allowed at 10% health prove urself from 100%-90% power steal 90%-65% unblockable specials and attacks 65%-30% stun immune 30%-10% heal by 1% every second some of these do get bypassed by lab egnimatic just so it ain't that easy but this should be easy clearance if this was allowed lol but isnt
  • KGold29KGold29 Posts: 43
    edited August 2019
    Aspect of Chaos. That would be an easy 100% exploration for everyone. This is the one that switches health based on a timer by the way.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,659 Guardian
    I'm allowed to apply any one node to either myself or the enemy? That's easy: Minor Aspect of Death, applied to the defender.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Aspect of death for myself
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    If we were to have something reasonable I’d probably go like redoubled determination and then run suicides
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,659 Guardian
    edited August 2019
    Other node buffs that would make LoL extremely easy:

Special Lock 1 on defender
    Power Struggle on the defender
    Safeguard on the attacker
    Aspect of Death on the attacker
    Destructive Feedback on the attacker
    Do Not Go Gentle on the attacker

Edit: I forgot: Flare on the defender
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,157 ★★★★
    Dash vulnerability would be fun for sure