**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

MASTER OF THE DARK ARTS

ChubsWhiteChubsWhite Posts: 493 ★★★
THANK YOU GOD, KABAM, MOM & DAD, ALL MY FRIENDS, EVERYBODY!!!!!

i was so nervous opening this five star crystal, but my prayers were answered, because...

Comments

• ZuroZuro Posts: 2,726 ★★★★★
    How much did you pay kabam?
  • ChubsWhiteChubsWhite Posts: 493 ★★★
    nah my dude, this came from grinding!!
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,726 ★★★★★

nah my dude, this came from grinding!!

I'm just playing around anyways congrats
  • ChubsWhiteChubsWhite Posts: 493 ★★★
    I know bro, thanks 🤘🏿😎
  • roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★
    Congratulation! But you should really read through this bug about Symbiotic Supreme before you decide to rank him up or not.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/111040/symbiote-supreme-bugs#latest
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    What is funny about mentioning major problems with a champ that have been going on for 10 months? Its aggravating when a champ is bugged and it isnt getting fixed. Kabam stated they arent getting consistent results testing him. That means there is a problem and they still havent announced it as a known issue after it was first brought up last october.
  • I love SS and I actually didn't realize some of these things being bugs till now. I have noticed some of the things mentioned in that forum and others not so much. But even with the bugs, he is a great champ. He is squishy, but look up some of the combos with his abilities on YouTube, and he wrecks things up.
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    congrats bro
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    Personally, i dont like spending resources on a champ thats bugged. I dont know if they r going to fix him or just change his description or ignore it like they have been. I dont know if i will like him after they "fix" him