Thing sp3 bug

Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 4,055 ★★★★★
When at 20 rock stacks thing’s sp3 doubles the fury potency of all his fury effects by 100%, however this doesn’t seem to be working with his champion synergy furies, my 4-55 thing with 8 champion furies was hitting for 11k on a light before sp3 and 13k without, and the numbers don’t add up, most recent game and iOS (not 13) game mode everywhere but as an example it’s easy to recreate against rol ws

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 4,055 ★★★★★
    Also was just watching searin’s new vid and this happened in that aswell
  • StarshipHULKStarshipHULK Posts: 34
    I never did the math but numbers seemed off to me as well. This should be a pretty huge boost in damage.

I never did the math but numbers seemed off to me as well. This should be a pretty huge boost in damage.

Yeah, his damage should just under double with the champion synergy but it only seems to increase the small furies
  • MikeHockMikeHock Posts: 1,462 ★★★★
    It would help to show a video & provide additional info they normally ask for (device & OS info, mcoc version, mode if gameplay, etc....)
    MikeHock said:

It would help to show a video & provide additional info they normally ask for (device & OS info, mcoc version, mode if gameplay, etc....)

It happens literally everywhere with every device and os
  • ZeezoosZeezoos Posts: 44
    edited November 27
    Here are some screenshots if it helps (all damage values were medium non-crits).
    1. No furies (687 damage)
    2. 60 ‘rock stack’ furies (2074 damage)
    3. 60 ‘rock stack furies’ + 6 ‘The Champion synergy’ furies (6776 damage)
    4. 60 ‘rock stack furies’ + 6 ‘The Champion synergy‘ furies, after a SP3 triggered at 20 rock stacks (8780 damage)

• EtjamaEtjama Posts: 1,310 ★★★
    Yeah, noticed with my 4/40 Thing today doing some practice on V2. Hope this gets fixed as I'm planning to R5 him and try to get the V2 clear as soon as I pull a Hela.
  • This has been passed along to the rest of the team to take a look at.

This has been passed along to the rest of the team to take a look at.

Thanks