Due to an issue with Alliance War Defense Tactic, we will be ending this Alliance War Season effective immediately. This current War will not count towards your Alliance War Season Score. War Season eligibility rewards will be reduced to 2 Wars in the Season.

We understand that this is not a perfect solution, but without the ability to remove or freeze the War Rating quick enough, the rest of our Alliance War season would be compromised.

This war will remain active, and in-game, you will still see the season until tomorrow. After we end the season tomorrow, we will be taking some time to collect data and remove the changes to the Alliance War Season score. Once that is complete, we will be able to send out Alliance War Season rewards.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Act 5 100% or Act 6.1

Hi All,

I can imagine there were some discussions/contemplations in the past on which is better to focus however would like to refresh subject.

I’ve got quite a lot 5* champs (probably 25, some awakened) and maybe 4 decent rank 4 (wasp, magik, Spider symbiote, Gulk). The rest I can use however I didn’t find it very useful.

My question is finishing Act 5 on 100% I’ll get resources to rank up one of these but if I don’t have any decent wouldn’t be better to go for Cavalier? I heard these crystals offering 6* even..

Need advise here but I know it’s going to be quite tough to complete 6.1..

Act 5 100% or Act 6.1 21 votes

Act 5 - 100%
76%
Haji_SaabSpity68GAM3RGUYLvernon15Denzel116TehsigzorzBlackJ4zzAmazing_Demon05Batman1903HedronSeraphionFreeToPlay_21TheSupremeH3t3r_MGP_Top10Football 16 votes
Act 6.1
23%
science22Aleorhope4tgCainEtjama 5 votes

Comments

• BlackJ4zzBlackJ4zz Posts: 243 ★★
    Act 5 - 100%
    To be honest it all depends on your roaster and skill, based on your current roaster i'd say just do act 5- 100% and maybe from those 5* crystals you may get a God pull. Cavaliers are good but also expensive.
  • CainCain Posts: 526 ★★
    Act 6.1
    I did 6.1 first. Cav is a nice bump
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    Act 5 - 100%
    I dont think you have the champs for cavalier. You can still bring every 4* or even 3* for synergys into act 5.

Be sure to 100% 5.1 > 5.4 > 5.3 > 5.2
  • Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 842 ★★★
    Seraphion said:

Be sure to 100% 5.1 > 5.4 > 5.3 > 5.2

No way.. 5.3 is easily the HARDEST.
  • solmyrairsolmyrair Posts: 377
    5.3 is quite hard only because class restrictions
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,531 ★★★★★
    Act 5 - 100%
    If recommend getting a 5-65 before going for 6.1
  • solmyrairsolmyrair Posts: 377
    Thanks..!ill probably focus on 5 to be 100 before jump on 6..

I tired 6.1.1 and I stopped on the boss (didn’t have heal block at that time) but anyway, it’s quite tough in comparison with act 5.