**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Champion you hate fighting most

Hyperion is a good definition of this. He just keeps power gaining to his sp3 and he wont fall for my bait. Spider Gwen is a close second though

Comments

• The_first_ZagaThe_first_Zaga Posts: 13
    Star lord destroys domino
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

Star lord destroys domino

He still takes crit fail damage though
  • lukakalukaka Posts: 79
    havok in this uncollected event
  • Cranky_TrumpCranky_Trump Posts: 263
    Domino can still be a bad one when she evades and immediately messes you up. Same thing on Ultron sometimes
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    I absolutely hate fighting Punisher. The unblockable finale one this EQ kept on killing me, and I spent way too many energy refills on him.

Havok also sucks a lot for me since I can’t evade the sp1, and Havok loves throwing it for some reason
  • I absolutely hate fighting Punisher. The unblockable finale one this EQ kept on killing me, and I spent way too many energy refills on him.

Havok also sucks a lot for me since I can’t evade the sp1, and Havok loves throwing it for some reason

I hate champs with ranged specials on the Unblockable Finale. For me it is domino and havok.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Anything with auto evade.
    I wish I had the reactions to evade and counter that quick
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,878 Guardian
    Domino
  • Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★
    Anyone with autoblock parry
  • JuggerNotJuggerNot Posts: 432 ★★
    I hate fighting mordo because of how the AI plays him. He sits in the corner power gaining.
  • K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    edited August 2019
    It depends what game mode it is. In Arena, it's definitely IMIW. He's such a hard champ to beat if you don't have an adequate counter. In general, probably Venom. He just seems to have tremendous reach and is incredibly quick. I take way more hits when fighting him then I do against other characters.
  • DarkZenDarkZen Posts: 285
    MODOK and IMIW both annoying auto block. But for unknown reason really hate Red Hulk. I can beat him but always lose alot of heath
  • MikeyBoi69MikeyBoi69 Posts: 139
    The new skill spiderman. He's truly a crackhead ninja. He just moves so quickly
  • Leon91Leon91 Posts: 58
    With Boss Nodes:

1. Havok
    2. Domino
    3. Thing
    4. Korg
    5. Mr Sinister

• FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Korg, havok and thing
  • AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    1. Havok
    2. Domino
    3. Thing
    4. Korg
    5. Mr Sinister

No specific order... I just avoid them at all costs
  • TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★
    Modok
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,170 ★★★★★
    OG DD.
  • jojodeth101jojodeth101 Posts: 480
    Iron Man. Reason? too boring to fight
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    new champs because i don't know there specials also Venoms sp2 is fing annoying i rex yet he still hits
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

Champs I hate fighting the most:
    Duped Domino
    Thing
    Korg
    Mordo
    Spidergwen
    Modok

same here i try to avoid them although i have gotten the hang of fighting thing
  • Kevo9513Kevo9513 Posts: 356 ★★
    D o m i n o

You can fight her perfectly and still die by her crit failure lol.

Her crit fail messes up my ghost and her parry bypass kills my quake :/
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,144 ★★★★★
    Mordo
  • DangusZoneDangusZone Posts: 39
    JuggerNot said:

I hate fighting mordo because of how the AI plays him. He sits in the corner power gaining.

Give imiw a go if you draw/have him ;) , you can parry mordo with him because he cant evade degen the repulsor autos (start combo with medium)
  • DangusZoneDangusZone Posts: 39

Freaking Miles Spiderman. I know he’s trash but that evade gets me every time. The only time he doesn’t evade is when I need the charge for Corvus.

If you get korg, he is a good option for miles /gwen. Evades will still trigger but youll periodically go unstoppable/unblockable from the evades and stack up charges for a big heavy etc.