Time After Time Event Quest

Comments

• Vdh2008Vdh2008 Member Posts: 966 ★★★★

Anyone know where the best place is to find a Captain America? For the objectives?

Story Mode 2.3.4. 1 energy, 15000 points
  • Animejay70Animejay70 Member Posts: 400 ★★★

Does the special event quests seem too long to anyone else? just not sure if there's enough energy to do monthly EQ and all levels of the special quest in the month while getting some sleep and doing arena. LOL

Lol..i always fight against you in arena. It's obvious you are an arena grinder
    Yup. Gotta get units somehow. I don't spend anymore.

Also, I fight you too.
  • Woody15Woody15 Member Posts: 544 ★★★
    I think this event is fun. And any opportunity to get rare 2 star champs is a good time for me. I might run every difficulty to maximize that potential
  • benshbbenshb Member Posts: 810 ★★★★
    edited September 2019
    Those 25 5* shards are lyfe :D
  • WardenZeroWardenZero Member Posts: 722 ★★★
    Hey question for the mods. Can we get a list of the rotation of the Time Paradox champs so we can prepare? Or is the order random? Thanks!
  • TaZ_4178TaZ_4178 Member Posts: 506 ★★

Is it necessary to use only the specific champ or we can use any team, just keeping the required champion in team?

You don't have to use them! As long as you bring them along, you'll be able to do the Quest.
    What is the reasoning behind stretching these events throughout the entire month?
  • HandsomeJasHandsomeJas Member Posts: 24
    TaZ_4178 said:

Is it necessary to use only the specific champ or we can use any team, just keeping the required champion in team?

You don't have to use them! As long as you bring them along, you'll be able to do the Quest.
    What is the reasoning behind stretching these events throughout the entire month?
    Yeah, it's probably some of these: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNjI03CGkb4
  • Diem926Diem926 Member Posts: 37
    Does anyone know when the Gold Spend Solo Event starts? Is it tomorrow?

• dot_dittodot_ditto Member Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    Bigjtcc said:

Off topic but today I received a **** loads of down grades that I can not do nothing with it is only for she hulk and I never upgraded her so now they just sit in my box for no reason cant sell them cant touch them thanks kabam for sending everybody these down grades to everybody for no reason ......

I don't even own a she hulk of any grade .. and I got all the rank down tickets too .. LOL
    :)
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Member Posts: 2,363 ★★★★
    Am I correct in this, that Chapter 3 will unlock next week followed by 4 the following and lastly Chapter 5 for the last week of this month's event quest?
  • SupermanafficinadoSupermanafficinado Member Posts: 158
    Will the difficulty of epic quest increase as the new chapters are released? I surely don't want 40k PI bosses. Also will the number of nodes per path increase or stay the same. We already know that the number of paths will increase.
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Member Posts: 3,225 ★★★★★

Am I correct in this, that Chapter 3 will unlock next week followed by 4 the following and lastly Chapter 5 for the last week of this month's event quest?

yes
  • Batman1903Batman1903 Member Posts: 208

Will the difficulty of epic quest increase as the new chapters are released? I surely don't want 40k PI bosses. Also will the number of nodes per path increase or stay the same. We already know that the number of paths will increase.

check techmanias channel on u tube. he has completed till chapter 5 epic
  • Lucasjones_98Lucasjones_98 Member Posts: 461
    When will be the boss rush come out?
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Member Posts: 11,598 ★★★★★

When will be the boss rush come out?

18th
    Where is gold spend? Does it come out at 10an PST like the other things?
  • SupermanafficinadoSupermanafficinado Member Posts: 158

I actually meant the unreleased eras quest. Not chapters of golden Era and silver era.

I actually meant the unreleased eras quest. Not chapters of golden Era and silver era.
    theres a bug with which u can move ahead and explore further chps
  • Mathking13Mathking13 Member Posts: 988 ★★★

from what Techmania has up on YouTube, yes it seems like the difficulty will go up with each chapter. To the point where the final chapter's bosses have around 150k health on Epic. Basically scales from the bottom to the top of their relevant Event Quest difficulties, or maybe gets a bit higher than that... ooh boy.
  • ol_jamsol_jams Member Posts: 2
    😎
    phil56201 said:

Jonny123 said:

How come I'll not get over 10k 5* shards for 100% epic on this quest??

Wondering this too. Adding up all the shards we get, including every individual quest at 125x5x5, I come to a sum total of 6,775. Unless the individual quest scale WAY up after chapter 2, I don't see how we can come to 10k shards total.
    They should scale up
  • RedViper4RedViper4 Member Posts: 6
    In Time After Time quest there are certain champs required for the gates and some of us don't have some of those champs, we really want to explore that quest 100% but we need champs for gates, are you guys starting any new objectives or quests so that everyone can get those champs for exploration
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Porthos
  • CtuchikCtuchik Member Posts: 352 ★★
    RedViper4 said:

In Time After Time quest there are certain champs required for the gates and some of us don't have some of those champs, we really want to explore that quest 100% but we need champs for gates, are you guys starting any new objectives or quests so that everyone can get those champs for exploration

You havent read the announcement for this quest or this thread at all have you?

• midhun1mamachanmidhun1mamachan Member Posts: 77
    Why every vision boss is slow and hang in game play. Can't understand his moves and fights. Heavy bug edition for me.

I have the video. But can't upload here ..
    Ctuchik said:

RedViper4 said:

You havent read the announcement for this quest or this thread at all have you?

I did and i knew that there would be gates but i thought that kabam would provide some solo objectives as in spider verse quest.
    And now what i found that there are no objectives and those who don't have certain champs can't get the exploration rewards, thats really annoying bullsh*t 😤
  • Kingas125Kingas125 Member Posts: 34
    What can I do if I don't have a champ that is required in the gates.
    Kingas125 said:

What can I do if I don't have a champ that is required in the gates.

I am facing the same problem dude, don't know what kabam is doing for this
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos
  • Swe_wolfisSwe_wolfis Member Posts: 390 ★★
    RedViper4 said:

I did and i knew that there would be gates but i thought that kabam would provide some solo objectives as in spider verse quest.
    And now what i found that there are no objectives and those who don't have certain champs can't get the exploration rewards, thats really annoying bullsh*t 😤

Reread the announcement and don't skip over

"From September 25th to October 2nd, a 2-Star Basic Unified Hero Crystal containing the required Champions will replace Versus Crystals in Quickmatch.

NOTE: These 2-Star Unified Basic Hero Crystals found in Quickmatch will only contain "Basic" versions of these Champions, which means that duplicating Champions will not award any Crystal Shards, but only the 1 Signature Level increase that 2-Star Champions gain from Duplication."
    RIDDLE ME THIS :smiley: whats up with era crystals and arenas that were going to take place ???how are rewards distributed and what are rank rewards and are they 5 star champs. what champs are tobe brought for those arenas ,are they gonna change every day or 5 arena TOGETHER RUNNING FOR 7 DAYS