**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Why bother with the Labyrinth? rewards not worth time lost...

2»

Comments

• Options
    RakeYoungRakeYoung Posts: 472 ★★★
    I dont know about anyone else, but i'm doing it for the 100 sig stone crystals.

being semi-FTP is hard when you see all those sig stone deals you cant buy and getting 15 crystals each month from UC and Master is painful.

I was lucky enough to get Aegon r5 sig 120 so LoL has been very straightforward, i'm currently on path 4 with only 3 fights left before Maestro and i started this path 4 hours before going to sleep last night and taking several breaks.

so far i've only used revives and a few potions and no units, i started doing paths 2 and 3 after Christmas so once i get some more revives stocked up i'm sure i can finish by the end of January by just doing it casually.

its also worth noting i'm in a very low tier alliance so my game time actually goes to doing content i want to do right now and not tied down to T4 AW or Map6 AQ.
  • Options
    NMEONESNMEONES Posts: 260 ★★
    The T2A, Awakening Gems, Sig Stones, Shards. All useful stuff. The generic awakening gem is most definitely worth it....

Granted, the other rewards are way outdated but LOL came out some time ago.

Especially for people like you with Ægon... it’s a cakewalk... I envy the time your having right now with Ægon.... back in the day it wasn’t that easy.... my initial path was done with a 4* Star Lord.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Remember this is an old thread that got revived somehow
  • Options
    solmyrairsolmyrair Posts: 388
    Most has been said already and I’m thinking the same. Old challenge, worthy rewards, relatively easy but time consuming contest considering you have Aegon.

Done initial run and definitely when bored or have more time I’ll try to explore fully.
  • Options
    J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 865 ★★★★
    edited December 2019
    Updating rewards will be unnecessary complication. You'd have to give the balance of rewards to those that have already completed it to be fair. And I agree the exploration rewards are a bit outdated given the time required. But doesn't mean rewards are useless. I will definitely explore for the rewards, cos I could use it. I have a r5 Aegon, so I'd have a much easier time than years ago.

A good middle ground in my opinion is to throw in some decent rewards at the end of every lane completion or on certain lanes like in Act6. It could be t1a, 5star sig stones, or just something nice that might help in roster building. In that way, those that have completed it long time ago can still run paths for these little gems if they want to.

Bigger accounts that have 100% LOL will not bother, cos the items may not worth their time unless they feel bored. At the same they'll not rant about these items/rewards now included.

I think overall, contents with multiple paths to exploration should include some attractive, encouraging and minor but decent items on route or end of each lane. It just makes exploration not painful but enjoyable. That's the whole purpose of games, to entertain. This game already has it's many frustrations thanks to RNG.
  • Options
    Thi101Thi101 Posts: 808 ★★★
    Holy

This is the post with most dislikes I’ve ever seen
  • Options
    Nah01Nah01 Posts: 243 ★★
    I agree with OP that rewards are totally not worth time spent. I did initial LOL run with Blade. Started in the morning and ended in afternoon I even was scared that I may not be able to use my champs for attack phase. Now I got Aegon things may get a bit easier but still you need too much time to complete 6 more paths.

But still I have to do it because there aren't many content left for me in the game. I do it to become endgame players not for rewards rewards sucks badly.
  • Options
    Personally, I like the Champion collection aspect of the game and I want that Ultron. The rest isn't too bad. Yeah, not amazing, but considering I'm going mainly for Ultron, the rest is just gravy for me. The sig stones as previously mentioned also are a nice bonus.
  • Options
    BadroseBadrose Posts: 779 ★★★
    Rewards are still good, but the time required was, still, and always will be crazy. No fun at all, unless you are a "pro" youtuber earning money with a game and no life.