**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Act 6 Chapter 2 The Champion Boss battle - The most Unfair and Disgusting battle of the game

123457»

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    Supertwo said:

Cool bro

Welcome to the forums, but don't revive my threads for whatever reason
  • DoubleBogeyDoubleBogey Posts: 14
    What's funny is there's a lot to hate about act 6, but this fight pre nerf was one of the highlights. I've never understood the complaints about it. It's a skill based fight and a lot of fun.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★

What's funny is there's a lot to hate about act 6, but this fight pre nerf was one of the highlights. I've never understood the complaints about it. It's a skill based fight and a lot of fun.

Yeah post nerf it is. And also there are now more champs that can counter this fight than before.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 8,002 ★★★★★

Champion by himself, yeah skill based.
    The nodes that some paths gave him we're not. I'm glad they removed No Retreat
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Bluto152 said:

16wegnerk said:

I definitely understand the pain of this fight, and I spent hundreds of units to get through, but that said.... it really wasn’t as big of a pain as you make it out to be. I used spidergwen R4 as my main damage dealer, and cap IW R3 for the last 10%. Yes it was difficult, and no i didn’t have much fun, but it doesn’t haunt my nightmares or anything like that. I think if it was the only fight on the map such as thanos during IW events, then it wouldn’t be as much of an issue. The bigger pain is you have to fight it so many times and bring so many specific counters just to get there. All that said, i’m not going to 100% 6.2.6 anytime soon

CapIW is the easiest champ to use for the last 10% because you can block the hits if you boost to remove the indestrustrible charges. All the other champs require practice to get the sp1 dodge down so you insinuating that it isn't that hard or it is exaggerated doesn't help you when you have the #1 champ to do it.

I have Sym Supreme so getting him down to the last 10% was really easy for me but I understand that I have the best Mystic champ in game at r5 5 star.
    Go ahead and block a bunch of hits with even a boosted R3 cap and let me know how that works out for you.
    So are you arguing that he isn't the easiest option? I don't have a 5 star CapIW which you would know if you read my previous post carefully.
    You tried to invalidate his opinion that the fight that while hard, was manageable bc he used cap. I'm merely saying that since he used a R3 cap, I can assure you he wasn't just sitting there tanking a bunch of hits bc he'd never survive even if boosted.

I used a mixture of R1 6* cap, R2 6* sym, R4 5* MS, and R5 5* thing for exploration. Cap is definitely one of the better options but if you think that you don't have to actually learn the fight with him you're highly mistaken.
    I watched Seatin beat him on the first try live with CapIW in like 3 or 4 tries. Lets stop the madness. The Block proficiency makes a huge difference. His R3 CapIW can take more blocked hits than my r5 Sym Supreme. That is just a fact. Therefore it is easier and if he didn't even need to take his CapIW to r5 that proves my point even more.
    Sym after a sp3 or just in his armor phase can tank quite a lot of blocks actually. Considering the frequency at which you get to sp3 with him against champion if running MD, I'm not sure his R3 being able to tank more than your sym is accurate.

Yet again, not saying that cap isn't a great option for the fight. But as someone who used multiple champs through multiple runs of this fight I'm just saying his opinion is far from invalid just bc he used cap.

No one is saying the block prof doesnt make a large difference, but you're acting as though the fight is easy with cap. It isn't. If it was, Seatin would have fully explored 6.2 by now. He hasn't.
    I was speaking about the last 10% specifically bro. Yes, he is definitively the best option and I think that should be taken into account when expressing to me such a careless opinion. Down playing the difficulty of Champion at all doesn't really help. I

I tried the fight with multiple champs as well and I'm speaking from experience. Seatin can fully explore any day but the content is so poorly designed he is choosing not to, just like myself. The no retreat path would be my only hindrance since the Shehulk nerf but I have Thing and Morningstar amongst other champs.
    So bc you tried with multiple champions and failed and I tried with multiple champions and finished exploration (along with the rest of 6.2), your opinion is now more valid than mine as well?

You're the only one arguing here man. No one is saying it's an easy fight at all. I hated every single pass. Some people are just saying it's more manageable than a lot of you are making it out to be.
    It is manageable for a select few. I think that's the point you're missing. "We" meaning me and you just happen to be in that very select bubble. Also, I haven't finished exploration by choice, not because I can't.

We can agree to disagree you can have the last words.
    Just wanted to re-up this comment. I spent 1000 units and managed to remove all the indestructible buffs exactly once. Got killed immediately after. We’re not all super MCOC players. I still renew my sigil every month. Maybe I shouldn’t if I’m not going to be allowed to advance without minoring in MCOC strategies & tactics.

Dude, many casual players have beaten the champion. The part after you have removed the 3 charges is the easiest.
This discussion has been closed.