**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What do you think about September events

Kabam has announced some amazing (I feel so) events for 80th anniversary of Marvel comics.

So, what do you guys think about new events??

What do you think about September events 207 votes

Awesome😎 (sounds great)
34%
GroundedWisdomRaganatorCFreeadqqedfyvrDrake2078Sundance_2099Star_Lord_HSenpaiKennadoSavio444SpiderCoolsIamGROOT420DonnymeijCutless_XTheMightyKahrAckbar67IDogeKillerRino19Charlie_SceneDarthPhal 71 votes
Could have been better😅
20%
SeatinTV_Addict_2017djmindblazerRazorDevilAdrian920307buffajrDrenlinzuffyquando213BajjsbwuqjwDarkrider05WarBros23GeneralDCCassyDuke_SilverErkMad_Titan_21TheMarauder53Austin555555Datman257 42 votes
Ummm.. it's ok🤔 (I can go with that)
28%
RockonGamerSnakeEyes69SiliyoDrZolaLeNoirFaineantTimone147Spity68Riise81ZjieeeNick_Caine_32TerraLvernon15NoıreHairyslugQuikPikNojokejaymStingerbkLilMaddogHTG0311 58 votes
Meh🤮 (Another bad event by kabam)
16%
RagamugginGunnerthetaman23ChadhoganZENAce_03KyrkantNanoDroidMets17Adub80ascendanceTimrosMilesHolmwoodUrrymonsterKwizachScruffy04TheLegend27wrdantasLordRaymond3AleorStance 34 votes
It's mind blowing🔥
0%
dr_nish777Godslayer_1 2 votes

Comments

• TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Will have to play the event to figure it out. The rewards seem decent but I really hope the content is fun to play and not tedious
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    I can't give them the benefit of the doubt with how bad the side events have been over the past 3-6 months. Add in the same UC rewards as 2 years ago and it's hard to get too excited for what sounds like another slog of a month.
  • CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★
    edited September 2019
    Awesome😎 (sounds great)
    Unified crystals are main rewards, these crystals contain both good and meh champs.
    But still its okay, depends on difficulty they set
    To be honest i expected more as they are celebrating 80th anniversar
  • GhjjsjkGhjjsjk Posts: 32
    Awesome😎 (sounds great)
    Well I think it's great but relies too much on RNG
  • CFreeCFree Posts: 491 ★★
    Awesome😎 (sounds great)

- no update for the uc eq rewards
    - no cavalier difficulty added
    - a side event that is unnessecarily stretched out over the whole month
    - no bounty missions
    - not simply an exact rehash of the my little symbiont event

Overall and so far that's a massive disappointment out of 10 for me.

Lol. You’re complaining it’s not simply a rehash?
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    CodeOmega said:

@Sundance_2099 just because you don’t like something that is put out doesn’t mean you should quit

it kinda does. If you keep doing something you dislike repeatedly what does it say about you?
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    Pretty decent
  • CFreeCFree Posts: 491 ★★
    Awesome😎 (sounds great)

CFree said:

- no update for the uc eq rewards
    - no cavalier difficulty added
    - a side event that is unnessecarily stretched out over the whole month
    - no bounty missions
    - not simply an exact rehash of the my little symbiont event

Overall and so far that's a massive disappointment out of 10 for me.

Lol. You’re complaining it’s not simply a rehash?
    Obviously my comment was extremely serious lol.
    Got it. So you weren’t complaining about lack of reward updates.
  • Nick_Caine_32Nick_Caine_32 Posts: 587 ★★★★
    Lormif said:

CodeOmega said:

@Sundance_2099 just because you don’t like something that is put out doesn’t mean you should quit

it kinda does. If you keep doing something you dislike repeatedly what does it say about you?
    Where did they say repeatedly?

Are you really saying if someone doesn't like a monthly event they put out, they should just quit? LOL seriously? I have played for over 4 years and many many months the community haven't liked the content and shared that with Kabam. It's kind of the point of these forums too, even if it doesn't change the event itself, to share how we feel. I personally haven't liked a lot of the events this entire year, they've had some huge duds including the tie in for Endgame, which was probably the most disappointing event they've ever done tied to a movie out at the time. Should I have quit or all my alliance mates when we didn't like that event?

Should all the content creators and youtubers who didn't like certain events, even multiple events back to back, just quit the game too?
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,807 ★★★★★
    Awesome😎 (sounds great)
    well, yeah. Frankly, if you're not enjoying the game, why the Hades are you persisting in playing it? Are you some kinda of masochist that enjoys the pain of playing a game you don't like?
  • Nick_Caine_32Nick_Caine_32 Posts: 587 ★★★★

well, yeah. Frankly, if you're not enjoying the game, why the Hades are you persisting in playing it? Are you some kinda of masochist that enjoys the pain of playing a game you don't like?

wow you guys are jumping to conclusions so hard on this thread. where did anyone say they didn't like the game itself in any response on here? Not enjoying a monthly event quest is not the same thing as hating the game you're playing and needing to quit. Lord, learn some nuance please
  • Ummm.. it's ok🤔 (I can go with that)
    Better than last month's events...
  • Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
    I dunno, it was nothing special? I really loved the Class Trips, the Rifts,... and the Nick Fury one when you got those tactical units to buy stuff with.. those were interesting and fun.

This month's in comparison is pretty bland to be honest.

I mean shouldn't we be celebrating Marvel or something?! How are we doing that exactly?!?!
  • Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
    edited September 2019

Nah because it changes from month to month.. other months where u get units to buy stuff with in special stores, those are fun, ... this month there's really nothing there..

I mean you've gotta be honest with Kabam and give them feedback so they know what we like and what we don't, right?
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,765 ★★★★★
    edited September 2019
    The simplest answer is you cant please everyone all at the same time. Your gonna see it every single month or with every single content drop. Some find it too easy and want more challenge. Others will find it too hard and cant finish. Still others will not mind where it's at but still find it boring. Nature of the beast when it comes to online mobile games.
  • Godslayer_1Godslayer_1 Posts: 329 ★★★
    It's mind blowing🔥
    Rewards are nice but RNG....
    Quests are easy to complete
    As a f2p it's great rewards for me
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Awesome😎 (sounds great)
    Definitely better than the side quests from the last few months
  • Batman1903Batman1903 Posts: 208
    Could have been better😅

I dunno, it was nothing special? I really loved the Class Trips, the Rifts,... and the Nick Fury one when you got those tactical units to buy stuff with.. those were interesting and fun.

This month's in comparison is pretty bland to be honest.

I mean shouldn't we be celebrating Marvel or something?! How are we doing that exactly?!?!

we r celebrating it with the bugs and also not as great as gwenpool goes to movies. and to ppl who r saying its good check out on you tube how the paths and difficulties escalate.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,544 ★★★★★
    The one thing that feels a little off for me is the amount of United shards for the Time After Time event.

If the prize is GMC Unifieds, which yield 5*’s only 5% of the time, it seems like there should be a lot more shards available. Sure, you can get 13.5 GMC Unifieds if you explore every single difficulty (yikes!), but even then you have only a ~51% chance at a 5* champ.

For that kind of dedication, I think there should be more.

Dr. Zola
  • Drake2078Drake2078 Posts: 901 ★★★
    Awesome😎 (sounds great)
    Best since the Avengers end game events. Sinister Labs SUCKED