**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What champ do you use who’s not widely regarded as good?

Comments

• Options
    Ronin, he's a bit of a noodle but he looks like a ninja and my 6* is awakened, be rude not to use him. Solid Bleed/poison champ for AQ with his debuff shrugging and he cries 90% of the time against bleed immune champs.

Did I mention he looks like a ninja?
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Killmonger, got a duped r2 6* and absolutely love him, no regrets
  • Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    I love using my 6* psylocke
  • Options
    TesladonTesladon Posts: 339 ★★

Why are soo many people listing off tier 2 champs? They may not be as good as the god tiers but no one has ever called them average or not good. Personally karnak is pretty good as well as vulture

Storm. I use a sig 80-some 4 star with beardyman Cap for extra prowess. I usually rock it out to “The Electric Slide.”
  • Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    GHulk and Thor.
  • Options
    WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★

Can you explain what about her is any good? I have her as a 5* and would love to know if she is any use.

Warden out ~
  • Options
    MassapealMassapeal Posts: 143

Can you explain what about her is any good? I have her as a 5* and would love to know if she is any use.

Warden out ~
    Its hard to do, but if you land a special 1 on an opponent with no energy, they become perminantly energy locked.
  • Options
    TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Tesladon said:

Why are soo many people listing off tier 2 champs? They may not be as good as the god tiers but no one has ever called them average or not good. Personally karnak is pretty good as well as vulture

Storm. I use a sig 80-some 4 star with beardyman Cap for extra prowess. I usually rock it out to “The Electric Slide.”
    She was my mvp in Act 4 and Act 5.1 and 5.2
    She hits soo hard when duped and has a semi-infinite stun that I actually dont mind getting storm as a 6 star to dupe mine
  • Options
    PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,453 ★★★★
    I used Electra for the longest time in AW and was a mainstay in my top questing team. I even built my masteries around her by getting Inequity to increase the chance of her having debuffs up, especially for stun immune nodes
  • Options
    Alex_sc11Alex_sc11 Posts: 191

Warden out ~
    With a certain set up, she is the best power control champ in the game, as long as they dont have anyy power gain buffs or nodes, the idea is to use an sp1 to drain through the threshold between power bars in order to gain back the sp1 power

After a few try to use another sp1 when they are halfway the first bar of power and you'll power lock them indefenitely (as long as you dont get hit) . And even though the damage aint that good (not bad either if she's dupped) every 5 hits you give to a power locked champion youll get a psy charge, tryy to do a heavy when you are 20 + charges and marvel at the damage.

• Options
    Alex_sc11Alex_sc11 Posts: 191
    I have a soft spot for Green Goblin ( i have him as 6*) , I love his animations and the sp2 damage is very good, if his power drain would be more reliable he would be pretty good actually.
    His regen if you block and parry enough may be one of its greatest assets, also recommended : use Venom's synerhy for a tiny lil bit of extra damage.

Other one I really like using is Bishop, with enough charges both the sp1 and 2 are ridiculous! His regen isnt good but is reliable, specially good against skill characters
  • Options
    Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    I used Old Man Logan before his rework. I have no regrets having had taken him up as my first 5/50. His drip-fed regeneration helped me so much (he's actually not too bad for taking on Starburst; his regen outdoes the degen for the first 30% or so of the fight. And then by then you should have some furies and cruelties to throw off a sp2 for some pretty okay damage)
  • Options
    EXPotemkinEXPotemkin Posts: 9

I used an AG on Hawkeye and took him to R4. No regrets.

I used my 2015 skill gem on him since he's easily the best choice in that category. Not sure I'd use an AG on him though.
  • Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    edited September 2019

Warden out ~
    She's got solid power control. And if done correctly she can keep the opponent permanently power locked
  • Options
    KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    Define good. I tend to use Wasp & Rulk a fair amount. Wouldn't say they aren't already good champs amongst the community. I'm loving Stealth suit as well. He's far from a bad champ though so not sure if that counts.
  • Options
    I rarely see people talk about Aegon as if he's been outclassed by all these new champs. I R5ed and awakened my 5* and laugh at AQ now.
  • Options
    Snizzbar said:

Probably more regarded as mid-tier, but 5* R4 OG Captain Marvel. Save her power and get a fury and her attack goes to 4200. With the poison immunity she's super helpful in AQ.

This is the only champ I wish I had a RDT for. Lol Same rank.
  • Options
    -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Was clearing heroic level of the EQ today. I found myself using WW2 Cap. I used to use him a lot years ago
  • Options
    iron fist
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★

I used an AG on Hawkeye and took him to R4. No regrets.

I used my 2015 skill gem on him since he's easily the best choice in that category. Not sure I'd use an AG on him though.
    I had a couple Gems and not many options. I wanted to use at least one. So I chose the best Skill I had. Sitting on a Korg now, but I don't look back. Lol. HE has good uses. Mind you, the Sig doesn't add much but onwards and upwards. :)
  • Options
    EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    5* R4 Drax & CB were my mvp against 5.4.6 Ultron boss. CB was my go to champ against every evade champ in aq, aw and event quest untill I got a true strike champ......but sometimes I still prefer CB 😉
  • Options
    MassapealMassapeal Posts: 143

I rarely see people talk about Aegon as if he's been outclassed by all these new champs. I R5ed and awakened my 5* and laugh at AQ now.

Aegon is one of the top 3 skill champs. Over multiple fights he's #1.
  • Options
    BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,283 ★★★★★
    Massapeal said:

Totally. He just doesn’t have buzz anymore. He's still just as potent in the right content.

To answer OP, Night Thrasher. His basic attack True Accuracy is super underrated.
  • Options
    ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    Bucky, Mas and Groot. Got them all at r4.
  • Options
    ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★

Massapeal said:

Totally. He just doesn’t have buzz anymore. He's still just as potent in the right content.

To answer OP, Night Thrasher. His basic attack True Accuracy is super underrated.
    I have played with NT approximately 0 times. I guess I'll start fiddling around with him.
  • Options
    I always include a 4 star OG Thor in my roster in Story/Events/Alliance quests all the time. He is my 1st 4 star champ and I am able to learn his strengths and weaknesses by using him against opponents. Even though he is no longer my best champ - Domino, Venom, Archangel, Killmonger, Magik and Starky are my heavy hitters right now, I was able to breeze thru the contents using him during my time as a beginner. He is my sentimental favorite mcoc champ.