Good and Bad 6* Rosters and 6* and class specific gates

Raymundo86Raymundo86 Posts: 342 ★★
edited September 11 in General Discussion
Post your best and worst 6* rosters here to see if you can beat mine.

As a disclaimer I’ve been playing for over three years and absolutely none of these champions have been useful to me in any way besides maybe synergy and arena fodder at best. So if you are the grounded wisdom type that wants to pop on and tell me about everything I can do with ultron or gamora...save your energy because I won’t read it.

Now on to 6.2...I’m about 60% way through it and all I have left is 6* and class specific gates left for the most part. I was under the impression from previous kabam posts that these were supposed to be easier when you had the required champs. I have not found this the case with class specific or 6* specific, I’ve found that I just have to bring for example 4 useless 6*s and basically do everything with one champ. This is the only piece of story content I have not finished as I usually crank them out pretty quick and I don’t think I’ll ever finish honestly. Finally reached a point where it just isn’t fun anymore. I understand the need to make money with challenging content and even understand the need for an occasional money grab boss or an unfair RnG reliant path and believe me I’ve supported the game financially plenty but what fun is it to beat ten paths per quest with unit man and a team of useless 2015 6*s?

Comments

• Raymundo86Raymundo86 Posts: 342 ★★
    edited September 11
    I think 11/13 pulls have been 2015 champs and I already have cyclops and ultron at 4/55 from variant gems 😖😖
    That’s about exactly where I’m at lol! 🤣😂🤣
  • MauledMauled Posts: 202
    That’s pretty epic. At least you’ve got all your classes covered 😂😂 I think mine is probably middle of the road.

Highlights being Gulk, duped Ronin and LC.

Flip side...Xforce, Hulkbuster, Antman and duped Juggs,
    Wow!!! @Petusko2811 that is insane!!! Almost as good as mine.
  • GinjabredMonstaGinjabredMonsta Posts: 220 ★★
    I only have the one 6* for now. How many times have you pulled dpx?
    Twice...he’s sig 20
  • Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 127
    I just pulled my first 6* last week. I wasn't too disappointed when it was Drax. At least it wasn't Hulkbuster, Iron Fist or Cyclops
  • zeezee57zeezee57 Posts: 1,716 ★★★★
    edited September 11
    Yea outside of Gamora that's pretty bad. My group is better overall but frankly unless you pull Domino, Ghost etc and R2 them they won't see much if any use compared to elite maxed out top tier 5*. I'd say half my 6* are really solid champs like Hawkeye, Heimdall (huge for synergy of course), Gamora, Psylocke, but where are they stepping up over 5/65 Cap or Corvus? Ironically my one big stud is 6* Corvus who I got within weeks of maxing 5* Corvus so he lags behind quite a bit.

Edit: overall I'd say it's a good, solid 6* roster, but still not breaking into my main rotation.

edited September 11
    @Deadpool87 yea drax isn’t a bad first 6* at all if you are newer to the game
    @zeezee57 yea gamora isn’t bad on paper or when messing around with WS but she has absolutely no utility and no sustainability in end game content. She’s def the best of the bunch for me though because at least she’s fun to use for guardian event 🤷‍♂️
  • zeezee57zeezee57 Posts: 1,716 ★★★★

@zeezee57 yea gamora isn’t bad on paper or when messing around with WS but she has absolutely no utility and no sustainability in end game content. She’s def the best of the bunch for me though because at least she’s fun to use for guardian event 🤷‍♂️

I actually used her as my secondary attacker doing my first (and only still) LOL path and she was at least helpful. I used SL so went with a perfect block synergy team. Overall I agree she's not coming off the bench in act 6 much but she can in a pinch and clear some fights that dont require immunities or a specific utility. But then again what champs could you pull that would be a part of your main rotation?
    @zeezee57 Yeah I agree she’s not bad in straight forward fights with no nodes. In those conditions she does very good damage but that’s few and far between.

Oh I could use plenty in my main rotation stealth spidey, nick, CM movie, ronin, void, torch, sue storm...the list goes on and on. I would even be happy with some mid tiers or synergy champs like massacre or Thor rag not just asking for game breaking champs just ones that have a use in meta...it’s just extra painful getting all the 2015 champs....lucky red cyclops is an AQ BEAST!

But whatever that’s this game...RnG and I accept that it is what it is.
  • DrownedGodDrownedGod Posts: 234

I just pulled my first 6* last week. I wasn't too disappointed when it was Drax. At least it wasn't Hulkbuster, Iron Fist or Cyclops

My first 6* was Drax too. Since pulled Corvus and Nebula just last night.

No complaints here.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 2,348 ★★★★

I have good to share, i really love most them :)

Get that disgusting luck out of here
  • MauledMauled Posts: 202

I have good to share, i really love most them :)

My man got Seatin’s tinfoil rig ray defence from Amazon

• 0din0din Posts: 59
    Lol. How can u tell
  • AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 175
    Kevin0998 said:

Beat that guys</blockquo

I am just so sorry.

• XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 1,953 ★★★
    0din said:

Lol. How can u tell

IDK man. Just a feeling