**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Better AW defender - Abomination or BP CW

DoctorofEvilDoctorofEvil Posts: 217
edited August 2017 in General Discussion
Assuming both are unduped. Currently I run a pretty weak AW defense team of four star duped SM MM, unduped Cable, Abomination and Mordo and three star 4/40 iceman.

Better AW defender - Abomination or BP CW 38 votes

Abomination (unduped)
5%
Alfa_PigeonMillybear 2 votes
Black Panther CW (unduped)
94%
Etaki_LirakoiGroundedWisdomwinterthurNo_More_HeroesN8oradeKronos987654321MegaSkater67DrOctavius2_2Haji_SaabTimone147Hulk_77Pera5Mana_PotDeadbyrd9YellsomeRaaHell_Goliath7abo2aadqqedfyvrDelta_14 36 votes

Comments

• DoctorofEvilDoctorofEvil Posts: 217
    Wow. With 16 votes for BP CW and none for abomination I realize this as probably an obvious (and thereby dumb) question. I only asked because seatin has this both in his amazing tier for defense so I didn't realize their was so much separation
  • Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    edited August 2017
    Abomination needs to be duped and placed on a node that you have no choice to but to go through.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    Wow. With 16 votes for BP CW and none for abomination I realize this as probably an obvious (and thereby dumb) question. I only asked because seatin has this both in his amazing tier for defense so I didn't realize their was so much separation

"Assuming both are unduped." BPCW does not need to be duped to be a good defender. In fact duping BPCW is arguably neutral to his strength as a defender (there's some pro and con there). Abomination gains significantly from being duped because on top of procing poison when you bleed him there's a chance to generate poison whenever anyone hits him at all with a melee attack.

I think BPCW is a better defender all around, but with Abomination unawakened it becomes no contest in my opinion.
  • Kronos987654321Kronos987654321 Posts: 584 ★★★
    edited August 2017
    Black Panther CW (unduped)
    Not a dumb question.
    We have just played more. When I first started I had to ask how to 100% a quest because I didn't realize paths you had already ran became a solid line and dashed ones weren't done lol