**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Leader of the black order...

When is THANOS (EG) coming?? Just give him his double edged blade. He dosent need infinity stones , you excuse ridden uncreative , unoriginal wannabe content creators.. Complete the black order !!!!!!!!!!!! Fulfill destiny!!! Thanos is enevitable...

Comments

• Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,781 ★★★★★
    Mr_Wiff said:

Meanwhile this member of the Black Order, Supergiant gets no love cause she wasn't in the films.

Yea where my supergiant!!
  • Options
    Thread closed in 5....4...3..
  • Options
    FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    I'll be honest I am not a big fan of Supergiant, not a lot of people are. I kinda get why the movie makers didn't include her.
  • Options
    Agame86Agame86 Posts: 147
    No
  • Options
    Man_BatMan_Bat Posts: 331 ★★
    "Lesser known" is completely subjective. I read New Mutants as a kid (yes, that makes me older than a few of you), so Sunspot, Cannonball, Mirage, etc. are well known and much beloved characters.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    Agame86 said:

No

Stop necroing old posts
  • Options
    Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    Mr_Wiff said:

Meanwhile this member of the Black Order, Supergiant gets no love cause she wasn't in the films.

hoping they have bigger plans for her, and she suddenly shows up in Marvel Phase 4
  • Options
    OpandemonioOpandemonio Posts: 1,191 ★★★★
    Mr_Wiff said:

Or this one... Black Swan my bad girl

• Options
    Shish15Shish15 Posts: 61

Mr_Wiff said:

Or this one... Black Swan my bad girl

Wasn't she an antihero? I thought she was helping the avengers and then betrayed them just cos she's an anarchist.

But yeah, supergiant needs to be in the game, and MAYBE a buffed thanos
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,007 ★★★★★
    Mr_Wiff said:

Oh my. That's certainly a interesting image