**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Juggernaut future balance change

Drake2078Drake2078 Posts: 901 ★★★
I would like to start this conversation by saying that he may not need a balance change BEFORE other champions. Please, this poll is only for asking you're opinion if Juggernaut needs a balance change.

Juggernaut future balance change 60 votes

Yes, Juggernaut needs a balance change
70%
Dimples800Timone147RazorDevilbelli300INTEGRALWrongTerraAlex13369Jones979Darkrider05MasterduxSpiderCoolsDuke_SilverTaZ_4178My_SuperiorBahamutRepto23IDogeScarlett_10or_Strong 42 votes
No, Juggernaut is balanced and doesn't need to be changed
30%
ArcDeAngelusEb0ny-O-M4wAce_03NanoDroidExHavokezgoingChickenWaffles4MilesHolmwoodCryptic_CobraMathking13blak_mambaMarkg25X_Factor_AgentJoBoB1982Agent_TThe_implication1CaptainPollmac10smg 18 votes

Comments

• Options
    Ok I am way far away from getting getting my first 6*, but I've read a **** ton of posts if people disappointed the they got a 6* Juggernaut.
  • Options
    Seriously???? c r a p isn't allowed on this forum 😕
  • Options
    Cryptic_CobraCryptic_Cobra Posts: 532 ★★★
    Drake2078 said:

Ok I am way far away from getting getting my first 6*, but I've read a **** ton of posts if people disappointed the they got a 6* Juggernaut.

Just because he is disappointing doesn’t mean he needs to be buffed. He has a place on defender diversity and has his quirks.
    Not every champion in this game can be amazing.
  • Options
    I'm in no way saying he needs the complete Colossus, Old man Logan complete rework. I'm asking if he should get the Cull, Ebony Maw balance adjustment.
  • Options
    MjolinarMjolinar Posts: 157 ★★
    He’s already been changed. Time to move on to the other junk champs
  • Options
    In what respect, and why? Juggernaut has already been slightly Buffed in the past (i.e. Stun Immune while Unstoppable). The 'balancing' is mainly being done 3 months after a champ is released provided they need it. What about Juggernaut do you feel needs changing? The question as is, is a tad too ambiguous. Which direction (Nerf or Buff) and why? I'm also curious what sparked the question in the 1st place?

As it currently stands, he's behind the times and could due for a Buff IMO. However, that's not the same as the balancing concept, considering as is he's balanced for the time he was released. He's in general behind the times as the game is now, hence my belief he could use a full rework/buff. Just the same, there are MANY that need it far more than Juggy does (again, IMO).
  • Options
    Not to be argumentative, or respecting you're option here. Yes, he's been changed like multiple others. But now that Kabam has layed out their future plans...no after the fact surprises like She Hulk, Ebony Maw and Cull Obsidian. I am trying to move on by looking at future big picture.
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    In my opinion, his health and or attack needs to be tweaked for the better. Like I said this is just my opinion.
  • Options
    MjolinarMjolinar Posts: 157 ★★
    edited September 2019
    So many others need it before him. He’s been changed and works fine for what he is. Not every champ can be or should be game changing. Sorry if you get him as a six star, but play the game long enough and you’ll have plenty of gods and trash at every tier. My 6* black bolt sends his condolences.
  • Options
    And for the record, not everyone participates in alliance.
  • Options
    Cryptic_CobraCryptic_Cobra Posts: 532 ★★★
    Mjolinar said:

So many others need it before him. He’s been changed and works fine for what he is. Not every champ can be or should be game changing. Sorry if you get him as a six star, but play the game long enough and you’ll have plenty of gods and trash at every tier. My 6* black bolt sends his condolences.

He didn’t get him as a 6*, he said other people have.
  • Options
    I started this post by saying that there others that need adjustments before Juggernaut
  • Options
    THALEMKYKO1THALEMKYKO1 Posts: 98
    Mjolinar said:

Juggernaut definitely needs a damage buff on offense when you struggle to get health back from adrenaline that’s a good sign
  • Options
    Denzel116Denzel116 Posts: 537 ★★★
    “Do you not know who I am!!???! I’m the JUGGERNAUT 🤬🤬🤬🤬!” - Random Juggernaut video I saw on YouTube years ago.

Haha all jokes aside...they should throw in Juggs, Cyclops, and Magneto for a balance rotation at once.

• Options
    edited September 2019
    And as my final thought, can someone start a discussion-poll that democracy can fairly get an order for balance changes? And please no fan boy-girl YouTube mindless drone's votes
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Juggs could use a slight buff, maybe give him a better fury or higher base attack. Not much, just something. I like his stagger though.
  • Options
    Woody15Woody15 Posts: 544 ★★★

Juggs could use a slight buff, maybe give him a better fury or higher base attack. Not much, just something. I like his stagger though.

Yeah maybe a heavy fury charge. Or when he's unstoppable his heavy attacks are unblockable.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    To be fair, there was a time where he was getting buff with each and every uodate that came by ... He is probably the champion that got more changes in the game
  • Options
    Drake2078 said:

Not to be argumentative, or respecting you're option here. Yes, he's been changed like multiple others. But now that Kabam has layed out their future plans...no after the fact surprises like She Hulk, Ebony Maw and Cull Obsidian. I am trying to move on by looking at future big picture.

I wouldn't find this to be argumentative (although I'm sure someone would find a way for it to be such, lol). In regards to Kabam's 'future plans' there's 2 aspects this question could fall into. The full reworks/Buffs, which generally pertain to older champs, such as Juggernaut. The 2nd being 'balancing,' which as far as I was aware was being done to newer champs after a 3 momth review (Human Torch, Annihilus, Cull Obsidian, and Ebony Maw as of now). That's why I asked what I asked as it just seemed to not pertain to previous occurrences, but I better get your stance from your next reply.
    Drake2078 said:

In my opinion, his health and or attack needs to be tweaked for the better. Like I said this is just my opinion.

This I can agree with for sure. Juggy seems to be missing some punch, and longevity in the grand scheme just in regards to his attack and health. However, I think the big ol' dumpy clunker could benefit from a bit more. As it currently stands, he's essentially useless for attack, and only moderately (at best) useful for AW defense. So yeah, Juggs could use a little updating. As many have already said, there are certainly others that should come 1st, but that doesn't detour from the idea that he could benefit from some attention as well.

I'm still genuinely curious what sparked your choice in bringing up Juggernaut though @Drake2078 ? Overall, I do agree with your above statement, and more to be honest. Just wondering what inspired this is all as I don't see that being touched upon. You mentioned that you've seen many a post about people being disappointed in getting a 6* Juggernaut, so was that it? Or is there more from a personal stance on him being in need of more? His abilities are just so old that he's easy to steamroll for most.
  • Options
    It's not a self serving matter. My highest version of him is a 4* rank 5 duped. I loved watching a 90's X men cartoon. Juggernaut was one of my favorite villains. Omega Red is still my favorite, and after 3 years of wishing Kabam would add him to the rooster it finally happened.
    Still hoping Apocalypse is on his way.
  • Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★

Drake2078 said:

Just because he is disappointing doesn’t mean he needs to be buffed. He has a place on defender diversity and has his quirks.
    Not every champion in this game can be amazing.
    Every champ needs to be at least usable outside of arena
  • Options
    Tbh Juggernaut needs an entire rework as balance changes won't be enough for him
  • Options

Drake2078 said:

Just because he is disappointing doesn’t mean he needs to be buffed.
    Just no. All garbage and useless arena fodder champs need buffs