**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who do you want the most from the 5* unified crystal?

CodeOmegaCodeOmega Posts: 201 ★★★
edited September 2019 in General Discussion
I want either thing, sentinel, venom the duck, or venom for variant exploration. Can’t fit everyone, so vote other and comment your pick.

Who do you want the most from the 5* unified crystal? 138 votes

Thing
32%
Stara99thetaman23LeNoirFaineantHaji_SaabAjavedFrostyDukeMr_WiffNanaPokuMrLalowTJ82Bpn88855MatthewmercuryHSenpaiNojokejaymCliffordcanSceptilemaniacHzoriBahamutNightwing6666 45 votes
Sentinel
23%
RazorDevilNifzTerraLibralonixezgoingJmd82Thecrusher_9756AanthoDonnymeijDingaloCoachLedThi101Little_Crocodili29Denzel116RemeliThatOneMasterGamersolmyrairWozzy101lukakaEtjama 32 votes
Doctor Octopus
2%
DOKTOROKTOPUSColonaut123NopedroooNeotwism 4 votes
She hulk
2%
Spity68INTEGRALadqqedfyvrAomine_Daiki10 4 votes
Venom
9%
belli300ЗАКСОЛИНBruinsfan8510ChampioncriticTehsigzorzRockypantherxManfréaBolgenBoss_VenomDp12Fred_Joeity_Barabbas_Jedi_Knight1FreeToPlay_21 13 votes
Carnage
0%
Squishyjrthe4th 1 vote
Night Trasher
4%
Il_CuocoTeddersplantbasedVoodooChileGeorgiaDawgFlávioRX 6 votes
Darkhawk
2%
Manar198xWoozieCtuchikjsjsjs13 4 votes
Venom the duck
5%
humzah217GAM3RGUYKayser2705ChainslayerCosmicspiderman777ẞlооdSkinnyfatboy82 7 votes
Other
15%
LosspikbuffajrzuffyFoxhero007Lvernon15polverine15Osfan8Hammerbro_64UrrymonsterScruffy04Jridenhour_3AleorAndTavFhfjghhggggjfhfjgLordNeoKaratemike415Midnite93KalantakddomSweetleaf88666 22 votes

Comments

• Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Probably awaken my sentinel or get if he happy with venom/dark hawk/night thrasher.

Also wouldn’t mind sinister, Morningstar or thor(him for synergy and nostalgia)
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Thing, Venom or VtD are my top 3. Everyone else would either be a dupe or I'd be indifferent about.
  • Jmd82Jmd82 Posts: 60
    Sentinel
    Duping either sentinel, mister sinister or Morningstar.
  • Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 675 ★★★
    Other
    any one that I don't have
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    VTD Thing or Venom in that order
  • AndTavAndTav Posts: 261
    edited September 2019
    Other
    Morningstar. For duped.
  • solmyrairsolmyrair Posts: 388
    Sentinel
    I don’t understand what good is in thing..? I have 5* but I haven’t find it so much useful apart of war as a defense
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    Doctor Octopus
    myself
  • Mr_WiffMr_Wiff Posts: 244
    Thing
    Thing is my top, Thor for the exclusive would be cool other than that Sentinel would be good and IMIW or Korg. Or Voodoo I guess only good mystic is Magik and she's duped I fear getting a mystic gem from SA calendar.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    Thing
    I missing him in my roster
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    edited September 2019
    Other
    Thor since he's not in the basic pool
  • Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    Other
    Thor is the only one I don’t have so easy choice.
  • buffajrbuffajr Posts: 413 ★★
    Other
    Voodoo
  • LosspikLosspik Posts: 253 ★★
    Other
    Korg I have a skill awakeneing gem & 5/65 Gem to bolster my defense
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Other
    Thor
  • Bawa69Bawa69 Posts: 488 ★★★
    Other
    desperately need imiw...have an awakening gem with his name on it and 2 rank up crystals as well..
  • polverine15polverine15 Posts: 191
    Other
    Thor and it ain't even close
  • ZeepZorpZeepZorp Posts: 111 ★★
    edited September 2019
    Anybody but sentinel or Sinister.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    VtD or Venom
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    Other
    og Thor absolutely
  • CtuchikCtuchik Posts: 352 ★★
    Darkhawk
    I got a 5* Darkhawk out of a gmc so duping him would be awesome since i got around 100 sig Stones to put in him. He would probably be my 4th rank 4.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited September 2019
    Other
    DV SG and VtD are my top 3 (assuming I get a mystic 5* gem)
  • plantbasedplantbased Posts: 11
    Night Trasher
    Not sure why Night Thrasher is so under-appreciated in the community. He's an amazing champ. Great damage, built in true strike mechanics, incinerate immunity, great synegies, etc
  • Winter Soldier- got KM and I have a 2015 and 2016 skill gem