**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How much you like Phoenix?

Thi101Thi101 Posts: 808 ★★★
I know many people just rank Phoenix up for the prestige, but how much do you like playing with her? ‘Cause I like her playstyle... and she has some decent damage output as well

How much you like Phoenix? 104 votes

I love Phoenix
9%
BendyKyrkantdr_nish777Torah13doctorbStevieManWonderJames_1681AegorBabyMiikeBatgod1 10 votes
I like her
26%
SnakeEyes69Erza_ScarletRaganatorSiddhantKwatraSamdroxtaarSceptilemaniacDuke_SilverRaikisIDogeIronmark48Battle_GreninjaThi101LordRaymond3Colinwhitworth69FhfjghhggggjfhfjgWebby72NopedroooInfineightBeyond00_Dead1 28 votes
I don’t mind her
28%
RazorDevilChovnerTheVyrusMagrailothosLvernon15DOKTOROKTOPUSCassyTaZ_4178BahamutIamTryingMyBestNightwing6666ForumName123XxLoganTDCxXMegaGalacticdjr17Colonaut123Nick1109X_Factor_AgentFF10Dennis_83 30 votes
Just ranked her for prestige
12%
CoatHang3rJestressfeanorkndTerraRoOOtsMilesHolmwoodcx23433spaceoctopusCranky_TrumpStanceLoctiteSuperGlueMykill2121Hidden_Knight 13 votes
Who is Phoenix? Why is Phoenix?
22%
Spity68Nick_Caine_32allinashesNuclekerrMrLalowadramelchЗАКСОЛИНSaransh245PrathapDenzel116TehsigzorzChally1500Nichj99Obaid_Jacob03TotalMonster109gp87N0FACEHUGGERZLegionnaireSkinnyfatboy82Dark1990 23 votes

Comments

• Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,182 ★★★★★
    I like her
    I have her a s a six and if she was awakened she’d be used all the time.
  • KyrkantKyrkant Posts: 92
    I love Phoenix
    One of the greatest champs for AQ ...
  • Cranky_TrumpCranky_Trump Posts: 263
    Arena meat, nothing more
  • djr17djr17 Posts: 651 ★★★
    I don’t mind her
    Every time I use Fury, I am disappointed his bleed/regen/degen mechanic isn't incinerate/regen/degen on her...
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,355 ★★★★★
    edited September 2019
    I don’t mind her
    Obviously she's not great; but she's not too bad: if my five star was Awakened, she wouldn't be sitting at R2 for arena grinds.

She's got a very overlooked ability to generate Power through her SP1. It's quite do-able to fire off an SP1 and go straight to an SP3, if you can Heavy-Intercept, and stack the Phoenix Force charges.
  • adramelchadramelch Posts: 98
    Who is Phoenix? Why is Phoenix?
    The fact that only a handfull of people bothered with this post pretty much speaks for itself
  • Webby72Webby72 Posts: 253 ★★
    I like her
    With the Emma first synergy she can be fun to use, but just lacking that wow factor that I look for in a good champion personally
  • Thi101Thi101 Posts: 808 ★★★
    edited September 2019
    I like her
    adramelch said:

The fact that only a handfull of people bothered with this post pretty much speaks for itself

This is actually my biggest post so far in terms of “people bothering enough to click on it”, so I SEE THIS AS AN ABSOLUTE WIN uwu
  • Hidden_KnightHidden_Knight Posts: 202
    She has garbage damage out put, arena points is her only use really.
  • RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★
    I like her
    She has a very specific play style in order to get her large damage output and it’s not a style most people like, parry heavy. For some reason people really like using Hype and AA this way, but people don’t want to do it with Phoenix for some reason. If you just keep using heavies until she’s just under 10 fury and then use an L1, it catapults her to an L3 and at 10 fury it deals a surprising amount of damage. Granted her block proficiency isn’t the best but it is somewhat mitigated by her sig.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    I don’t mind her
    RoninMan said:

She has a very specific play style in order to get her large damage output and it’s not a style most people like, parry heavy. For some reason people really like using Hype and AA this way, but people don’t want to do it with Phoenix for some reason. If you just keep using heavies until she’s just under 10 fury and then use an L1, it catapults her to an L3 and at 10 fury it deals a surprising amount of damage. Granted her block proficiency isn’t the best but it is somewhat mitigated by her sig.

Hyperion and Archangel have better pay-off. While you are heavy-spamming, Hyperion goes to SP3 by himself. For Archangel you don't need that much heavies to get enough bleeds for neurotoxin. They both are more flexible: for Hyperion you don't need to use heavies to get high damage (you just need to stack cosmic charges) and you can perfectly get bleeds from crits. This is helpful in match-ups with stun immune or anti-parry. Phoenix is also very boring: there is only one good way to use her.
  • JohnHSJohnHS Posts: 509 ★★★
    I don’t mind her
    Phoenix is basically the ashes BEFORE they're risen.