**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Featured Cavs or basic cavs?

Normax_XNormax_X Posts: 540 ★★★
I mean featureds yes have better odds, but 300 units, while basic cavs are 200 units but a bit lower odds

Featured Cavs or basic cavs? 29 votes

Featured
62%
GamerbuffajrTerraWhiteManHSenpaiOsfan8Morning_Gory10or_StrongotranksoMarkg25Rehan010_Dead1Dwhalen8554HedronFreeToPlay_21Skinnyfatboy82MauledSteel_Ball_Run 18 votes
Basic
37%
Riise81ЗАКСОЛИНHalleyJridenhour_3TehsigzorzItsDamienspigwenderThe_WatcherMasterChief1176Ctfz35Jleodav 11 votes

Comments

• Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    No cavs
  • Options
    Featured
    Odds-wise they work out pretty much equal for your 5/6* ratio as a unit cost. The benefit of basic is you’ll get more champions so more ISO, while featured gets access to the A’s yet unreleased champions.

100 Featured cavs gets you roughly same amount of cavaliers as the 150 basics IIRC
  • Options
    10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,196 ★★★
    Featured
    I prefer featured because they have an overall higher chance of getting anything other than 3*s. 4* champs and up at least are giving you 5* shards or better. 3*s are basically useless at the Cavalier level, so going with featured where you have a less than 50% chance to get a 3* makes the most overall sense. I don't open as many. But I am more likely to get something as least somewhat useful (a.k.a. at least 4* dupes with 5* shards).
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Basic
    I personally go for basic cavs, mostly because I go by the logic of "if I shoot more times I'm bound to get something eventually"

Plus I tend to dupe a lot of 4* so more 5* shards which eases the pain of not getting 5 or 6* a little 😂
  • Options
    Jridenhour_3Jridenhour_3 Posts: 348 ★★
    edited September 2019
    Basic
    I've did basic. Figure gives me more chances at 200 units. In about 20 cav crystals I've pulled 4 5* 2 6* and prob 6 or so 4*