**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

My current 6* champions from first to latest..

Comments

• Options
    thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 ★★★
    psp742 said:

Finally got the 10k 6* shards from Summer of Pain.. *feelin sadness*

Ebony Maw (awaken) his awaken ability describes my condition when I got him.

Not sure if I'm happy or sad.. I wish his degen was much better than it is.. I let the crystal roll and stop by itself..

Guardian was next champion over.. 😔

I actually really like Maw. His dmg is really underrated and with his dupe, you can easily get more passive degen. I personally would love to have my 6 star Maw unduped.

My only concern is that his Miss ability is huge for his overall effectiveness, but it has been getting indirectly nerfed because of the Ghost/Quake fiasco.
  • Options
    #21 from my SOP nexus: Namor (other options were Sabretooth and DPX).

Not thrilled about it because it'll be ages till I dupe him and have enough sigs, but I do think he's still useful because of his damage (or I'm just desperately looking for a silver lining).
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,405 ★★★★
    Thanks to Kabam compensation package I open my 85th 6* champion.. since you probably know I'm only Cavalier at the moment.. the 10k 6* shards and 5* gave me 5* hampion I wanted.

Civil Warrior (tech champion but meh)
    Proxima Midnight (complete 6* Black Order)
    Archangel (awesome but I have 5* sig200)

6* Proxima Midnight (85th champion)

Black Order (only miss out on 6* Thanos)

5* Nexus got me straight bangers.
    Quake (sig200), Sunspot (sig180), and Apocalypse (complete 3* 4* 5* and 6*)

I'm happy with her joining the ranks.

• Options
    I really don’t like the timed edit.. also word suggestions really an annoying feature.. it removed ‘nexus’ but I didn’t notice until it was pass the edit time.
  • Options
    Aa and proxima are huge wins. Congrats!

Here are my recent
    22. ghost...! (not sure how I feel BC of true focus everywhere and I'll probably dupe my 5 star before so I'd probably never use the 6)
    23. BB...
    24. Tigra!
    25. Rhino...
    26. Dragon man!
    27. Shulk!

Overall very happy that I finally have multiple 6s who are actually useful. Took a looooong time tho
  • Options

Aa and proxima are huge wins. Congrats!

Here are my recent
    22. ghost...! (not sure how I feel BC of true focus everywhere and I'll probably dupe my 5 star before so I'd probably never use the 6)
    23. BB...
    24. Tigra!
    25. Rhino...
    26. Dragon man!
    27. Shulk!

Overall very happy that I finally have multiple 6s who are actually useful. Took a looooong time tho

I didn't pull AA.. only got Proxima Midnight.. it was a regular 6* basic champion crystal..
  • Options
    28. IBOM!
  • Options
    All the effort to get the remaining 6* shard to open my 86th 6* champion...
    This just makes me not want to play..

86. Iron Patriot (is hot trash).. should have never been introduced or made.. ever ever

I doubt kabam will ever buff him..

My tech 6* are the weakest in my 6* roster

Mysterio, IMIW, Doc Ock, Darkhawk, Green Goblin.. and maybe Yondu are ok.. I guess.
  • Options

“makes me not want to play”

with that roster? please. you should be Thronebreaker three times over with your six star roster

I was going to rank up a 6* tech.. the best probably is Mysterio sig80 or IMIW sig20 or a Green Goblin sig20
  • Options
    Caleb1705Caleb1705 Posts: 253 ★★★
    I still feel like such a noob for someone who has been playing pretty consistently for two years now but my top two rows are pretty rad

And there's those uggos half cropped out too I guess 😂
  • Options
    Since I didn't pull a better tech champion.. Mysterio might be great but I don't have other synergy partners for him worth rank up..

so I could rank Man-thing sig20 or King Groot sig42.. Kingpin sig20 would be cool.. so is Magneto HoX sig55.

Well I went with

iBom + VTD + King Groot

Maybe Man-thing next rank2.
  • Options

not sure what should i think of this

You should be ecstatic. A very strong/lucky roster, esp. for your level. you're basically set for the near future.
  • Options
    psp742 said:

Since I didn't pull a better tech champion.. Mysterio might be great but I don't have other synergy partners for him worth rank up..

so I could rank Man-thing sig20 or King Groot sig42.. Kingpin sig20 would be cool.. so is Magneto HoX sig55.

Well I went with

iBom + VTD + King Groot

Maybe Man-thing next rank2.

Based on these options, KP and mags are your best options.
  • Options
    29. cyclops (red)
    30. psycho man
    31. modok

Back to reality...
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,861 ★★★★★

29. cyclops (red)
    30. psycho man
    31. modok

Back to reality...

There goes gravity
  • Options
    32. Karnak (1st dupe...)
    33. NF!

Definitely thankful for NF but now gotta decide if I'm going to rank up the 5 star or the 6 star. I have an AG for the 5 star but he's at r1 so not sure if I want to invest all that ISO.
  • Options
    34. Mysterio
  • Options
    Today is an awesome day.. kabam wanted to get summoners to use their gold reserves.. well, I had 89 to 90 million gold.. so I got the 6* basic champion crystal, 6* PlatinumPool and 6* nexus in exchange for gold.. now gold is at 85mil.

Not new but awesome pull nevertheless, awaken Prof-X
    The 6* nexus has little lackluster

More sig into Kingpin, awaken Elektra or Juggernaut.

More sig in KP.
  • Options
    psp742 said:

Today is an awesome day..

Those are great pulls! Congrats!

35. Vision AOU (other choices were Ronan and Cosmic Spiderman)
    36. BP OG (other choices were Masacre and DD OG)

Very meh.

• Options
    edited October 2021
    Interesting choice on both.

Vision AOU/ Ronan/ Symbiote Spiderman
    Vision AOU for me seems weaker than Vision OG.. Vision OG has much better power control and power burn..

BlackPanther OG/ Masacre/ DareDevil OG
    BP og is improved but Masacre has incinerate and bleed.. if opponent is incinerate.. his attack still hits them when blocking (at least I think that is how it goes).
  • Options
    The Summoner summer camp.. got me the 6* shards I needed to open a 6* basic.

It's a pretty good pull for sure.. additional sigs for Colossus.. but I wished I awaken Apocalypse or pull a god tier tech.
  • Options
    Just an update on my current 6* and how they stack up.. 87 only as of this posting.

Note:
    still don't have a complete 100% 6* class catalyst for rank3 so er.. well that's that I guess.. closest to form is mystic.

I could wait to form or just rank2 another 6*:
    Masacre, Nick Fury, Cable, Magneto HoX, Black Widow Deadly Origins, Mysterio, Ironman Infinity War, Captain America Infinity War, Bishop, Man-thing.. so many good champions.
  • Options
    psp742 said:

Just an update on my current 6* and how they stack up.. 87 only as of this posting.

Note:
    still don't have a complete 100% 6* class catalyst for rank3 so er.. well that's that I guess.. closest to form is mystic.

Masacre, Nick Fury, Cable, Magneto HoX, Black Widow Deadly Origins, Mysterio, Ironman Infinity War, Captain America Infinity War, Bishop, Man-thing.. so many good champions.

you could do act 6 and get one fyi
  • Options

psp742 said:

Note:

you could do act 6 and get one fyi
    So could you 😉
    I’m farther than he is
  • Options
    37. Aarkus!
    38. NC (from a nexus, ugh)

I'm very excited about Aarkus. If I can get AOU duped, then I'd definitely make use of their synergy.