**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

My current 6* champions from first to latest..

Comments

• Options
    Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    psp742 said:

Nice! I'd love to dupe mine. She'd be my first r2 if I did.

Fluffy_paws, I know its off topic, but just wondering if you would rank up 5* Red Guardian sig30 just because you have 6* BWDO awaken... thanks
    I don't have much experience with RG as mine is unduped but I would rank him yeah bc I think his no buff gain would be so useful in certain scenarios. As far as i know he benefits from high sig tho
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,401 ★★★★
    edited June 2021
    Well it's much harder to accumulate 6* shards as I expected and since I open less cavalier crystal..
    Anyways I got the (uncollected) 'Bloodlines' story quest done..
    Was able to form 10k 6* basic champion crystal and...

I wanted Apocalypse but..

6* Dragonman (awaken).. good I guess.

"Fortune Favors the Lucky" - Longshot.

What is the concensus on Dragonman?
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    SpideyFunko, Apocalypse actually appeared on the reel 4x (I know the champions on the reel are for show only); so far the champions that appear before the champion I got (pretty good ones): Prof-X, BWCV, Aegon, VTD, Apocalypse, Dragonman, Apocalypse..
    I would be happy with Prof-X (awaken) or BWCV (new), but Dragonman (awaken) is pretty 🔥 too, double immune champion might be good for AW or AQ.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,859 ★★★★★
  • Options
    Draconic_12Draconic_12 Posts: 997 ★★★★★
    edited June 2021

Very Insightful @SpideyFunko
  • Options

Very Insightful @SpideyFunko
    I got no clue why it didn’t load properly, glad I could help your knowledge though
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,096 ★★★★★
    Everyone already forgot miles is receiving an overhaul? Also IMIW is probably your best 6* atm, sick pull. Decent overall, keep grinding
  • Options

Everyone already forgot miles is receiving an overhaul? Also IMIW is probably your best 6* atm, sick pull. Decent overall, keep grinding

Mate, he has Doom. And Apoc. And Magneto.
  • Options
    TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★

The first post is from 2 years back...lol
  • Options
    SpideyFunko, you were mentioning something but it appears as a blank post.. what was it.. would you rank2 6* Dragonman over Longshot over Kingpin or Moleman?
  • Options
    psp742 said:

SpideyFunko, you were mentioning something but it appears as a blank post.. what was it.. would you rank2 6* Dragonman over Longshot over Kingpin or Moleman?

I’ll write out my answer again (please work this time)

Over Longshot? Yes
    Over Kingpin? …Yes
    Over Mole Man? …Maybe. Depends on your other skills

He’s definitely great though, and the dupe is pretty neat.
  • Options
    SpideyFunko, would you rank2 Magneto Now/HoX (sig55) or Nick Fury (unduped) or Moleman (unduped), I have other champions but these are some champions I wanted to rank2 (before Dragonman)
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    I tried to get 6* shards from the side quest.. and since I lack the 6* 68shards.. I was scrambling where to get it.. could wait till next week side quest or gamble on basic cav crystals (200units), pull 3* and 4*, few 5*, and no 6* yet.

low and behold, 3rd time I pull 5* CGR.. YAY! got the 6* shards I neededand pull the champion I wanted.. got to 10k 6* basic and got

6* War Machine.. pretty happy since he got buffed. Does he need to be awaken?

'Fortune Favors the Lucky' - Longshot
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    Hello, not sure how everyone's luck is with the Iron Tomb Cav Crystals.. I did get following 5*s, Namely: Capt America IW, Capt America WW2, Hood, 2x Dr Doom (max sig crystal) and finally pull a 6* champion..

42. 6* Symbiote Supreme (dupe)

Although I seldom see him used much, it's still feels awesome to pull a 6* from basically a free cav crystal.

'Fortune Favors the Lucky' - Longshot
  • Options
    Haven't pull 6* CGR (yet) even if I have numerous BGT champions rank4 @ sig200.. like: Guillotine 2099 or Warlock or Nick Fury or AA or Aegon or SilverSurfer or Omega Red. I chose 5* CGR

Hopefully in time his signature level will reach 200.
  • Options
    Ok no new 6* to show.. not sure why in my gut I feel I'm gonna pull a 6* from cav crystals.. and usually if I feel it.. I get really lucky.

There are 81 6* champions unless my math is really bad.. lol

6* champions I pull from regular cav and featured cav crystals:
    1. Taskmaster
    2. Psylocke
    3. Mordo
    4. Colossus
    5. Psylocke (awaken)
    6. Dormammu
    7. Bishop
    8. Green Goblin
    9. VTD (awaken)
    10. Magneto Now (House of X)
    11. Sorcerer Supreme
    12. Longshot
    13. Masacre
    14. Dragon man
    15. Human Torch
    16. Prof-X
    17. Gambit (awaken)
    18. Vision Aarkus
    19. Longshot (awaken)
    20. Apocalypse
    21. Thor Jane Foster (awaken)
    22. Night Thrasher (awaken)
    23. Spider-Gwen
    24. Ronin (cav 6* nexus)
    25. Moleman (cav 6* nexus)
    26. Phoenix
    27. Man-thing
    28. Immortal Abomination
    29. Black Bolt (cav 6* nexus)
    30. Spider-ham
    31 Nick Fury (cav 6* nexus)
    32. Falcon
    33. Bishop (awaken)
    34. Masacre (additional sigs)
    35. DareDevil Hell's Kitchen
    36. Symbiote Supreme
    37. Aegon
    38. Groot (awaken)
    39. Black Widow Deadly Origins
    40. Darkhawk
    41. Black Widow Deadly Origins (awaken)
    42. Symbiote Supreme (awaken)

Most 6* pulls were when I was whaling in 2020 and the 6* % from cavalier crystals were low.

Anyways I'm not elite summoner level just mid tier lucky.

How would you rate my 6* roster?
  • Options
    For one.. I don't have sponsors.. I spent my hard earn money and one champion in particular escaped my grasp (as 6*).. I admit some of the new 2021 are cool but I like this 2020 champion and its someone's fault.. anyways.. I rank5 the 5* version.. maybe I will pull him afterwards.

SpideyFunko, I believe you have filthy luck too since you got your 6* without whalin (I just had some luck getting 6*).
  • Options
    Well thanks to the Side Quest: Assault on Olympus recruit.. for 6* shards.

6* Mephisto (new champion)
    - has some synergy that help my other champions. poison, incinerate and frostbite immune..

I'm ok with him.. total 82 champions.
  • Options
    On a different matter.. I finally got the missing PlatinumPool body part I needed to get 5* PlatinumPool

need the torso.. and some units

Got the thumbs down profile pic

'Fabulous One' title
  • Options
    thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 ★★★
    psp742 said:

Ok no new 6* to show.. not sure why in my gut I feel I'm gonna pull a 6* from cav crystals.. and usually if I feel it.. I get really lucky.

There are 81 6* champions unless my math is really bad.. lol

6* champions I pull from regular cav and featured cav crystals:
    1. Taskmaster
    2. Psylocke
    3. Mordo
    4. Colossus
    5. Psylocke (awaken)
    6. Dormammu
    7. Bishop
    8. Green Goblin
    9. VTD (awaken)
    10. Magneto Now (House of X)
    11. Sorcerer Supreme
    12. Longshot
    13. Masacre
    14. Dragon man
    15. Human Torch
    16. Prof-X
    17. Gambit (awaken)
    18. Vision Aarkus
    19. Longshot (awaken)
    20. Apocalypse
    21. Thor Jane Foster (awaken)
    22. Night Thrasher (awaken)
    23. Spider-Gwen
    24. Ronin (cav 6* nexus)
    25. Moleman (cav 6* nexus)
    26. Phoenix
    27. Man-thing
    28. Immortal Abomination
    29. Black Bolt (cav 6* nexus)
    30. Spider-ham
    31 Nick Fury (cav 6* nexus)
    32. Falcon
    33. Bishop (awaken)
    34. Masacre (additional sigs)
    35. DareDevil Hell's Kitchen
    36. Symbiote Supreme
    37. Aegon
    38. Groot (awaken)
    39. Black Widow Deadly Origins
    40. Darkhawk
    41. Black Widow Deadly Origins (awaken)
    42. Symbiote Supreme (awaken)

Most 6* pulls were when I was whaling in 2020 and the 6* % from cavalier crystals were low.

Anyways I'm not elite summoner level just mid tier lucky.

How would you rate my 6* roster?

I'd say that your roster is solid but that it must have been very frustrating for you in the beginning. Actually, I'm very thankful for this list b/c it puts my roster into perspective. I've been so disappointed with my 6 star pulls esp when I see other players with Ghost, Torch and/or Doom among their first pulls. But your list has encouraged me to just stay the course. These are my pulls so far:
    1. Karnak
    2. Beast
    3. Sinister
    4. Doc Ock
    5. Electro
    6. Hit Monkey (I'm ofc happy about this)
    7. Elektra
    8. KM
    9. Gulk
    10. Dorm
    11. Rocket

The good thing about my roster is that I have a lot of buff candidates. Buffs have actually been my most reliable way of getting useful champs. (I"m very thankful for Ultron and Diablo.)
  • Options

Thanks for commenting thanks4playing, in truth my first four 6* were pretty good..
    Ironman IW, Domino, Doc Ock, Miles Morales
    I didn't really focus on them until I started getting a larger 6* pool.. haven't really tried doing much of the content like some Variant and Act6 chapters 1 to get Cavalier and pretty much stopped.. you will get better 6* in time assuming you are still enthusiastic playing.. the parry bug and random heavy attack are some bugs I encountered.. weird thing is AI will walk into range and get hammered by the heavy (at least I didn't get countered).
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    So with the side quest: Assault on Olympus Trainee (rank up resources) or Recruit (shards to form 5* and 6* champion crystal).. chose Recruit for 6* shards.

Open 6* basic for

6* Ironman Infinity War (awaken)
    still limited tech champions.. he is a good tech but not not awesome.
  • Options
    thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 ★★★
    psp742 said:

So with the side quest: Assault on Olympus Trainee (rank up resources) or Recruit (shards to form 5* and 6* champion crystal).. chose Recruit for 6* shards.

Open 6* basic for

how do you feel about him? not a meta champ, but can be useful so I can see you having mixed feelings.

by the way, since my rocket, i've pulled:
    12. red guardian
    13. juggs
    14. psylocke
    15. longshot
    16. ebony maw
    17. havok

I'll be honest, after #14, i was pretty dejected. After #16, I was feeling desperate, so I actually bought the 3k unit dual crystal even though I knew I shouldn't. I wasn't sure how I should feel about Havok b/c I really just want my first meta 6 star champ. But I now stopped caring about being good in AW and just be content with what I have. I am skilled enough to clear AW lanes and do endgame content so I should be content with that.

But I think I found a rotation for Havok, Longshot, and Maw that might make them better than most realize. Still testing. I'd rather be a meta player with okay champs than an okay player with meta champs.
  • Options

psp742 said:

Open 6* basic for

how do you feel about him? not a meta champ, but can be useful so I can see you having mixed feelings.

by the way, since my rocket, i've pulled:
    12. red guardian
    13. juggs
    14. psylocke
    15. longshot
    16. ebony maw
    17. havok

I'll be honest, after #14, i was pretty dejected. After #16, I was feeling desperate, so I actually bought the 3k unit dual crystal even though I knew I shouldn't. I wasn't sure how I should feel about Havok b/c I really just want my first meta 6 star champ. But I now stopped caring about being good in AW and just be content with what I have. I am skilled enough to clear AW lanes and do endgame content so I should be content with that.

But I think I found a rotation for Havok, Longshot, and Maw that might make them better than most realize. Still testing. I'd rather be a meta player with okay champs than an okay player with meta champs.
    Meta player with okay champs is far better than being the other way around.

Nothing wrong with it, mind you, but it’s more accomplishing when you get stuff done with champs that maybe aren’t the best for certain content.