**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

My current 6* champions from first to latest..

Comments

• Options

My 6star roster. Got lucky on cyber weekend and pulled ghost - took her straight to rank 2. And got 20k 6star shards and a 6star nexus from ggc’s. Got cap marvel and invisible woman from basic crystals and spider Gwen from the nexus.
  • Options
    Dart1981Dart1981 Posts: 224 ★★★

My 6star roster. Got lucky on cyber weekend and pulled ghost - took her straight to rank 2. And got 20k 6star shards and a 6star nexus from ggc’s. Got cap marvel and invisible woman from basic crystals and spider Gwen from the nexus.

Rank 2 that colossus. He hits like a truck!
  • Options
    m3chan1cm3chan1c Posts: 25
    @psp742 so in year you got over 60 6*, most of them duped and I would say half of them is god tier or above? Dman man, that is real luck (or lot of money involved ;))
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,401 ★★★★
    edited December 2020
    Thanks to GGC i was able to get some more 6* shards.. just need 5* dupe for missing 6* shards... open 6* basic champion crystal for..

6* Emma Frost.. very good mutant champion.
  • Options
    These GGC's are pretty sweet.. although I haven't pull 10k 6* shards or 6* nexus.. I did get 5k 6* and multiple 1500 6* shards (three) makes it so so close to another 6* basic champion crystal.. I thought about cavalier difficulty quest.. then try gamble on a Cavalier (Untamed Heart) crystal and lucky pull a 5* Sabertooth to complete the 10k shards.. I pulled another female champion.

6* Black Widow Deadly Origins (BWDO)

I'm pretty happy about it.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,859 ★★★★★
    psp742 said:

These GGC's are pretty sweet.. although I haven't pull 10k 6* shards or 6* nexus.. I did get 5k 6* and multiple 1500 6* shards (three) makes it so so close to another 6* basic champion crystal.. I thought about cavalier difficulty quest.. then try gamble on a Cavalier (Untamed Heart) crystal and lucky pull a 5* Sabertooth to complete the 10k shards.. I pulled another female champion.

You. F******. Suck.
  • Options
    DigletGamingDigletGaming Posts: 849 ★★★★
    I have 2 6 stars. Both are extremely good. Emma frost, and Hulkbuster
  • Options
    Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    psp742 said:

So your luck is so good that instead of going for some easy guaranteed 6* shards from Cav EQ, you just buy more cavs...
  • Options

psp742 said:

So your luck is so good that instead of going for some easy guaranteed 6* shards from Cav EQ, you just buy more cavs...
    I guess so, Mr Platypus.. its not guaranteed but so far Lady Luck is my bae.. :smiley:

SpideyFunko, thanks..
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    Bought the Christmas offer Odins.. 5k to form 1x 6* basic and have 1x 6* basic on stand by.

6* Gwenpool is still cool champion.. might not be the best in game meta but still rather useful.

"Fortune Favors the Lucky" - Longshot

Its not from cav but regular 6* basic champion crystal.
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    I'm gonna guess its SpideyFunko who checked 'Awesome' for the Inferior Ironman. 😆 🤣 😂 😹

Wait till he gets buffed.
  • Options
    psp742 said:

I'm gonna guess its SpideyFunko who checked 'Awesome' for the Inferior Ironman. 😆 🤣 😂 😹

Wait till he gets buffed.

👀
  • Options
    I know its not a 6* but it was a surprise pull nonetheless from a single GGC.

5* Thanos, trophy champion to complete 'The Black Order'
    I have 5* Corvus Glaive, Proxima Midnight, Cull Obsidian, and Ebony Maw.. plus Thanos
    6* Corvus Glaive and Cull Obsidian.

• Options
    NitriNitri Posts: 31
    psp742 said:

I had a gut feeling that I should not open another 6* crystal today.. but did I listen.. nope.
    6* Inferior Ironman.. (since I have gold and iso, I still invest the resources to get him to 1/25)

Who knows maybe Kabam will do a rework and make him actually "Superior" as his name says.

Omg, I opened my 2nd 6* few hours ago and it is Superior IM too.. Only difference you've got a lots of great 6* :D Really, you are so lucky. Congrats for all good pulls, I wish you great time with those :)
  • Options
    Oh well, was able to form another 6* basic champion crystal..
    Not sure if it's good pull or not but it is an awaken and not new champion.

6* Cull Obsidian (awaken).. would have been better if it were Corvus Glaive.. but since its not. might have to help buff his block proficiency with 5* Guardian
  • Options
    Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★

psp742 said:

Oh well, was able to form another 6* basic champion crystal..
    Not sure if it's good pull or not but it is an awaken and not new champion.

6* Cull Obsidian (awaken).. would have been better if it were Corvus Glaive.. but since its not. might have to help buff his block proficiency with 5* Guardian

i hope you dupe your Superior Iron Man 10 times
    FTFY
  • Options
    Then Inferior ironman is buffed and become BGT champion.. a Superior Ironman.
  • Options
    Artoria77Artoria77 Posts: 2,546 ★★★★★
    I can't even remember the order I got my 6 stars in 😐
  • Options
    RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,821 ★★★★★
    Unio77 said:

I can't even remember the order I got my 6 stars insightful 😐

Fixed it for you

• Options
    Xva23Xva23 Posts: 500 ★★★
    Prepare to see the most weak 6 star roster that has somehow achieved TB. Except that one guy who did it in 6 months and took up sasquatch
  • Options
    Xva23Xva23 Posts: 500 ★★★
    Xva23 said:

Prepare to see the most weak 6 star roster that has somehow achieved TB. Except that one guy who did it in 6 months and took up sasquatch

Yes, that's it. And yes, emma is r3
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    Xva23 said:

Yes, that's it. And yes, emma is r3

Xva23, Emma Frost is actually a great champion.. 10 prowess and sp2.. rips thru em. Yes, I have lots of 6*.. but I’m lazy to do content.. the longer the fights, the more annoying.. the less I wanna do it.. but who knows one day I might 100% finish Act5 and do complete run at Act6 (not even 100%.. too much effort).
  • Options
    Well.. GGC got me close to another 6* basic.. I open 3x Cerebro cav crystals and luckily pull 5* nexus.. then open 6* basic to awaken a straight banger.. clobberin time

I went with Sunspot.

6* Thing (awaken) which is just Fantastic Four different reasons..

"Fortune Favors the Lucky" - Longshot.

I'm going to get plenty of LoVe for this.. hope you pull a strong champion.

• Options
    psp742 said:

Well.. GGC got me close to another 6* basic.. I open 3x Cerebro cav crystals and luckily pull 5* nexus.. then open 6* basic to awaken a straight banger.. clobberin time

I went with Sunspot.

6* Thing (awaken) which is just Fantastic Four different reasons..

"Fortune Favors the Lucky" - Longshot.

I'm going to get plenty of LoVe for this.. hope you pull a strong champion.

can’t wait to see you whale out on the Jubilee and Stryfe cavs.
  • Options
    I'm good... im guessing Stryfe.. will be like Sentry.. and Jubilee will be OP.. not really into them thou.
  • Options
    psp742 said:

I'm good... im guessing Stryfe.. will be like Sentry.. and Jubilee will be OP.. not really into them thou.

wdym stryfe literally looks like batman
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    I was hoping for 6* shards from my last few GGC and thankfully I got 1500 6* shards.. open a 6* for a part of Black Order..

6* Ebony Maw, not the strongest attacker.. more like annoying defender (sad he doesn't reflect the Maw in MCU)..

Im happy with my 5* and 6* roster.. its not the best but they're the champion that rng let join my team.