Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

My current 6* champions from first to latest..

Comments

• Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,324 ★★★★
    edited December 2020
    SpideyFunko, didn't know that you were British mate... almost like what Seatin would say.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,818 ★★★★★
    psp742 said:

SpideyFunko, didn't know that you were British mate... almost like what Seatin would say.

I’m not British it’s just I have a bad tendency to do bad impressions of other accents including saying certain phrases that I’ve heard repeatedly
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    My 6* roster i got thru 6* basics and cavalier (regular/featured) crystals.

6* from cavalier crystal (basic/featured):
    Taskmaster
    Psylocke
    Mordo
    Colossus
    Psylocke (awaken)
    Dormammu
    Bishop
    Green Goblin
    VTD (awaken)
    Magneto Now
    Sorcerer Supreme
    Longshot
    Masacre
    Dragon man
    Human Torch
    Prof-X
    Gambit (awaken)
    Vision Aarkus
    Longshot (awaken)
    Apocalypse
    Thor Jane Foster (awaken)
    Night Thrasher (awaken)
    Spider-Gwen
    Ronin (cav 6* nexus)
    Moleman (cav 6* nexus)
    Phoenix
    Man-thing
    Immortal Abomination
    Black Bolt (cav 6* nexus)
    Spider-ham
    Nick Fury (cav 6* nexus)
    Falcon
    Bishop (awaken)
    Masacre (additional sigs)
    DareDevil Hell's Kitchen
    Symbiote Supreme
    Aegon

"Fortune Favors the Lucky" - Longshot
  • Options
    psp742 said:

My 6* roster i got thru 6* basics and cavalier (regular/featured) crystals.

6* from cavalier crystal (basic/featured):
    Taskmaster
    Psylocke
    Mordo
    Colossus
    Psylocke (awaken)
    Dormammu
    Bishop
    Green Goblin
    VTD (awaken)
    Magneto Now
    Sorcerer Supreme
    Longshot
    Masacre
    Dragon man
    Human Torch
    Prof-X
    Gambit (awaken)
    Vision Aarkus
    Longshot (awaken)
    Apocalypse
    Thor Jane Foster (awaken)
    Night Thrasher (awaken)
    Spider-Gwen
    Ronin (cav 6* nexus)
    Moleman (cav 6* nexus)
    Phoenix
    Man-thing
    Immortal Abomination
    Black Bolt (cav 6* nexus)
    Spider-ham
    Nick Fury (cav 6* nexus)
    Falcon
    Bishop (awaken)
    Masacre (additional sigs)
    DareDevil Hell's Kitchen
    Symbiote Supreme
    Aegon

how many are rank 2 and above?
  • Options
    8 rank 2.. thats about it
  • Options
    you should be Thronebreaker by now

if it’s any incentive it’s a reduced cost on Cav crystals so you can buy more of them
  • Options
    Lack class tier5 catalyst.. Mystic is my closest
  • Options
    You just need to progress through act 6 and act 7. Then you’ll probably be close to a t5cc or have one formed.

then get discounted cavs
  • Options
    Well not really expecting this but another 6* from cav (Nelson and Murdock) crystal

6* Groot (awaken)

Ready for Groot buff.. 5* Groot sig200.

• Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    psp742 said:

Lack class tier5 catalyst.. Mystic is my closest

Kinda gotta do content for those. Which should be easy with a roster of your caliber.
  • Options
    Dart1981Dart1981 Posts: 222 ★★★
    I fear kabam hates me. I’ve tried saving for multiple crystals, spinning, popping, and even opening 2 from these new great featured (I got spidergwen and ronan). Good job content is not in the 6* meta yet eh!!!

• Options
    Dart1981 said:

I fear kabam hates me. I’ve tried saving for multiple crystals, spinning, popping, and even opening 2 from these new great featured (I got spidergwen and ronan). Good job content is not in the 6* meta yet eh!!!

You’ve got some good champs there
  • Options

None better than my 5*s that I have and still need ranking. None get used in content other than Angela for cav rulk for synergy and occasionally mysterio
  • Options
    Dart1981 said:

None better than my 5*s that I have and still need ranking. None get used in content other than Angela for cav rulk for synergy and occasionally mysterio

use Aarkus dude he’s a beast
  • Options

Dart1981 said:

use Aarkus dude he’s a beast

I’ll admit, I did use him to take down the EF in this months cav difficulty, but he’s just not good for a lot of fights. He’s very niche.
  • Options
    Dart1981
    Mysterio, Rulk, Hulk, Angela, Aarkus, Spider-Gwen are pretty good champions..

Not bad if your a f2p player, but if you spend a lot and only got few 6* from cav, then it shows actual 6* rng.

Like I said I'm actually surprised with my 6* rng pulls.. total 38 6*s from cavs.
  • Options
    -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★

Congrats yet again. They get out of hand quickly if you're not careful. Next thing you know you're looking at this

You get to a point you can't possibly get enough catalysts to rank everyone you want to pretty easily

Since this is still going. 4 R3s later

I'm just curious, but are 5* champs still relevant to you? I only have 63 6* and I feel like 5* are less important. I'd rather get a 6* champ worth ranking so I don't have to sink so many resources into a 5* to R5 them. If I had that 6* roster I doubt a new 5* could excite me. Lol
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    Worknprogress has an OP account.

I on the other hand, is but a lowly summoner who plays for fun.. spends more than I should and am luckier than most whales.. I have total of 70 6* out of which 38 are from cav crystals (new pulls or dupes).

Care to share your 6* roster.. (not sure why you had to double share worknprogress 6* roster twice).
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    -sixate- said:

Congrats yet again. They get out of hand quickly if you're not careful. Next thing you know you're looking at this

You get to a point you can't possibly get enough catalysts to rank everyone you want to pretty easily

Since this is still going. 4 R3s later

I'm just curious, but are 5* champs still relevant to you? I only have 63 6* and I feel like 5* are less important. I'd rather get a 6* champ worth ranking so I don't have to sink so many resources into a 5* to R5 them. If I had that 6* roster I doubt a new 5* could excite me. Lol
    Totally depends on your definition of relevant. If I get a really good, useful, or niche 5* I don't have as a 6* I absolutely still rank and use them. In the last few months I've taken Prof X, Wolvie, Cable, iBom, and Ronan to R5. I have a 6* R3 Apoc so that prompted most of the mutant ranks but they've all been used quite a bit. IBom got used quite a lot in V6 and in 7.1. Ronan I ranked with the cosmic gem I got from V6.

If a champ (especially one that may be dependent on a higher sig level) is still viable to use, why would I hesitate in ranking them? 5*s can absolutely still do any non alliance based content easily. I think I have 38 R5s now maybe. They may get used less than they did before but that certainly doesn't mean I don't and won't use them.
  • Options
    psp742 said:

Dart1981
    Mysterio, Rulk, Hulk, Angela, Aarkus, Spider-Gwen are pretty good champions..

Not bad if your a f2p player, but if you spend a lot and only got few 6* from cav, then it shows actual 6* rng.

Like I said I'm actually surprised with my 6* rng pulls.. total 38 6*s from cavs.

I’m not ftp, but I generally only spend about £30 on 4th July and cyber weekend deals. I stopped opening cavs when, after about 50, I had pulled exactly 2 5*s and 0 6*s. All those champs are from hard earned shard crystals. I have 13 max rank 5*s and a bunch of 5* gods I am working on ranking up (mags, CGR, warlock etc). It’s hard to even consider using or ranking those 6*s compared to my 5* squad.
  • Options
    Open another 6* basic after opening a bunch of cav (Meta Mulaney) crystals

6* Falcon (awaken).. next champion was Capt Beardo.. so not as excited as I hoped.. he is better after the buff, but I believe he needs high signature level for him to become even better.
  • Options
    psp742 said:

6* Falcon (awaken).. next champion was Capt Beardo.. so not as excited as I hoped.. he is better after the buff, but I believe he needs high signature level for him to become even better.

He benefits from high sig but getting him awakened still provides a nice boost in dmg even at low sig.
  • Options
    psp742 said:

that was fast
  • Options
    Well i guess I whale a bit and accumulated some more 6* shards for another 6* basic champion crystal. pull a tech champion which is ok but certainly not the worse.. in other words he probably won't be buffed.

Its 6* Yondu (Guardian of the Galaxy.. Mary Poppins).
  • Options
    RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,795 ★★★★★
    psp742 said:

Well i guess I whale a bit and accumulated some more 6* shards for another 6* basic champion crystal. pull a tech champion which is ok but certainly not the worse.. in other words he probably won't be buffed.

Its 6* Yondu (Guardian of the Galaxy.. Mary Poppins).

JC! You really are Cowhale's successor 🐳
    If you had a channel I daresay you would double your crystal openings
  • Options
    @psp742 @SpideyFunko luck changed somewhat. Got 10k 6* shards from a GGC and opened this:

• Options
    Dart1981 said:

@psp742 @SpideyFunko luck changed somewhat. Got 10k 6* shards from a GGC and opened this:

Is it from featured 6* champion crystal?
  • Options
    GGC event got me close to another 6* basic champion crystal

6* Cable (awaken)

I'm pretty happy with the dupe..
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    psp742 said:

GGC event got me close to another 6* basic champion crystal

6* Cable (awaken)

I'm pretty happy with the dupe..

Congratulations!!! 🎉
  • Options

Is it from featured 6* champion crystal?

Correct, from a featured. Just waiting for level up to take him to R2