Options

My current 6* champions from first to latest..

Comments

• Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,345 ★★★★
    edited December 2020
    SpideyFunko, didn't know that you were British mate... almost like what Seatin would say.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,828 ★★★★★
    psp742 said:

SpideyFunko, didn't know that you were British mate... almost like what Seatin would say.

I’m not British it’s just I have a bad tendency to do bad impressions of other accents including saying certain phrases that I’ve heard repeatedly
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    My 6* roster i got thru 6* basics and cavalier (regular/featured) crystals.

6* from cavalier crystal (basic/featured):
    Taskmaster
    Psylocke
    Mordo
    Colossus
    Psylocke (awaken)
    Dormammu
    Bishop
    Green Goblin
    VTD (awaken)
    Magneto Now
    Sorcerer Supreme
    Longshot
    Masacre
    Dragon man
    Human Torch
    Prof-X
    Gambit (awaken)
    Vision Aarkus
    Longshot (awaken)
    Apocalypse
    Thor Jane Foster (awaken)
    Night Thrasher (awaken)
    Spider-Gwen
    Ronin (cav 6* nexus)
    Moleman (cav 6* nexus)
    Phoenix
    Man-thing
    Immortal Abomination
    Black Bolt (cav 6* nexus)
    Spider-ham
    Nick Fury (cav 6* nexus)
    Falcon
    Bishop (awaken)
    Masacre (additional sigs)
    DareDevil Hell's Kitchen
    Symbiote Supreme
    Aegon

"Fortune Favors the Lucky" - Longshot
  • Options
    psp742 said:

My 6* roster i got thru 6* basics and cavalier (regular/featured) crystals.

6* from cavalier crystal (basic/featured):
    Taskmaster
    Psylocke
    Mordo
    Colossus
    Psylocke (awaken)
    Dormammu
    Bishop
    Green Goblin
    VTD (awaken)
    Magneto Now
    Sorcerer Supreme
    Longshot
    Masacre
    Dragon man
    Human Torch
    Prof-X
    Gambit (awaken)
    Vision Aarkus
    Longshot (awaken)
    Apocalypse
    Thor Jane Foster (awaken)
    Night Thrasher (awaken)
    Spider-Gwen
    Ronin (cav 6* nexus)
    Moleman (cav 6* nexus)
    Phoenix
    Man-thing
    Immortal Abomination
    Black Bolt (cav 6* nexus)
    Spider-ham
    Nick Fury (cav 6* nexus)
    Falcon
    Bishop (awaken)
    Masacre (additional sigs)
    DareDevil Hell's Kitchen
    Symbiote Supreme
    Aegon

how many are rank 2 and above?
  • Options
    8 rank 2.. thats about it
  • Options
    you should be Thronebreaker by now

if it’s any incentive it’s a reduced cost on Cav crystals so you can buy more of them
  • Options
    Lack class tier5 catalyst.. Mystic is my closest
  • Options
    You just need to progress through act 6 and act 7. Then you’ll probably be close to a t5cc or have one formed.

then get discounted cavs
  • Options
    Well not really expecting this but another 6* from cav (Nelson and Murdock) crystal

6* Groot (awaken)

Ready for Groot buff.. 5* Groot sig200.

• Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    psp742 said:

Lack class tier5 catalyst.. Mystic is my closest

Kinda gotta do content for those. Which should be easy with a roster of your caliber.
  • Options
    Dart1981Dart1981 Posts: 222 ★★★
    I fear kabam hates me. I’ve tried saving for multiple crystals, spinning, popping, and even opening 2 from these new great featured (I got spidergwen and ronan). Good job content is not in the 6* meta yet eh!!!

• Options
    Dart1981 said:

I fear kabam hates me. I’ve tried saving for multiple crystals, spinning, popping, and even opening 2 from these new great featured (I got spidergwen and ronan). Good job content is not in the 6* meta yet eh!!!

You’ve got some good champs there
  • Options

None better than my 5*s that I have and still need ranking. None get used in content other than Angela for cav rulk for synergy and occasionally mysterio
  • Options
    Dart1981 said:

None better than my 5*s that I have and still need ranking. None get used in content other than Angela for cav rulk for synergy and occasionally mysterio

use Aarkus dude he’s a beast
  • Options

Dart1981 said:

use Aarkus dude he’s a beast

I’ll admit, I did use him to take down the EF in this months cav difficulty, but he’s just not good for a lot of fights. He’s very niche.
  • Options
    Dart1981
    Mysterio, Rulk, Hulk, Angela, Aarkus, Spider-Gwen are pretty good champions..

Not bad if your a f2p player, but if you spend a lot and only got few 6* from cav, then it shows actual 6* rng.

Like I said I'm actually surprised with my 6* rng pulls.. total 38 6*s from cavs.
  • Options
    -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★

Congrats yet again. They get out of hand quickly if you're not careful. Next thing you know you're looking at this

You get to a point you can't possibly get enough catalysts to rank everyone you want to pretty easily

Since this is still going. 4 R3s later

I'm just curious, but are 5* champs still relevant to you? I only have 63 6* and I feel like 5* are less important. I'd rather get a 6* champ worth ranking so I don't have to sink so many resources into a 5* to R5 them. If I had that 6* roster I doubt a new 5* could excite me. Lol
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    Worknprogress has an OP account.

I on the other hand, is but a lowly summoner who plays for fun.. spends more than I should and am luckier than most whales.. I have total of 70 6* out of which 38 are from cav crystals (new pulls or dupes).

Care to share your 6* roster.. (not sure why you had to double share worknprogress 6* roster twice).
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    -sixate- said:

Congrats yet again. They get out of hand quickly if you're not careful. Next thing you know you're looking at this

You get to a point you can't possibly get enough catalysts to rank everyone you want to pretty easily

Since this is still going. 4 R3s later

I'm just curious, but are 5* champs still relevant to you? I only have 63 6* and I feel like 5* are less important. I'd rather get a 6* champ worth ranking so I don't have to sink so many resources into a 5* to R5 them. If I had that 6* roster I doubt a new 5* could excite me. Lol
    Totally depends on your definition of relevant. If I get a really good, useful, or niche 5* I don't have as a 6* I absolutely still rank and use them. In the last few months I've taken Prof X, Wolvie, Cable, iBom, and Ronan to R5. I have a 6* R3 Apoc so that prompted most of the mutant ranks but they've all been used quite a bit. IBom got used quite a lot in V6 and in 7.1. Ronan I ranked with the cosmic gem I got from V6.

If a champ (especially one that may be dependent on a higher sig level) is still viable to use, why would I hesitate in ranking them? 5*s can absolutely still do any non alliance based content easily. I think I have 38 R5s now maybe. They may get used less than they did before but that certainly doesn't mean I don't and won't use them.
  • Options
    psp742 said:

Dart1981
    Mysterio, Rulk, Hulk, Angela, Aarkus, Spider-Gwen are pretty good champions..

Not bad if your a f2p player, but if you spend a lot and only got few 6* from cav, then it shows actual 6* rng.

Like I said I'm actually surprised with my 6* rng pulls.. total 38 6*s from cavs.

I’m not ftp, but I generally only spend about £30 on 4th July and cyber weekend deals. I stopped opening cavs when, after about 50, I had pulled exactly 2 5*s and 0 6*s. All those champs are from hard earned shard crystals. I have 13 max rank 5*s and a bunch of 5* gods I am working on ranking up (mags, CGR, warlock etc). It’s hard to even consider using or ranking those 6*s compared to my 5* squad.
  • Options
    Open another 6* basic after opening a bunch of cav (Meta Mulaney) crystals

6* Falcon (awaken).. next champion was Capt Beardo.. so not as excited as I hoped.. he is better after the buff, but I believe he needs high signature level for him to become even better.
  • Options
    psp742 said:

6* Falcon (awaken).. next champion was Capt Beardo.. so not as excited as I hoped.. he is better after the buff, but I believe he needs high signature level for him to become even better.

He benefits from high sig but getting him awakened still provides a nice boost in dmg even at low sig.
  • Options
    psp742 said:

that was fast
  • Options
    Well i guess I whale a bit and accumulated some more 6* shards for another 6* basic champion crystal. pull a tech champion which is ok but certainly not the worse.. in other words he probably won't be buffed.

Its 6* Yondu (Guardian of the Galaxy.. Mary Poppins).
  • Options
    RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,820 ★★★★★
    psp742 said:

Well i guess I whale a bit and accumulated some more 6* shards for another 6* basic champion crystal. pull a tech champion which is ok but certainly not the worse.. in other words he probably won't be buffed.

Its 6* Yondu (Guardian of the Galaxy.. Mary Poppins).

JC! You really are Cowhale's successor 🐳
    If you had a channel I daresay you would double your crystal openings
  • Options
    @psp742 @SpideyFunko luck changed somewhat. Got 10k 6* shards from a GGC and opened this:

• Options
    Dart1981 said:

@psp742 @SpideyFunko luck changed somewhat. Got 10k 6* shards from a GGC and opened this:

Is it from featured 6* champion crystal?
  • Options
    GGC event got me close to another 6* basic champion crystal

6* Cable (awaken)

I'm pretty happy with the dupe..
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    psp742 said:

GGC event got me close to another 6* basic champion crystal

6* Cable (awaken)

I'm pretty happy with the dupe..

Congratulations!!! 🎉
  • Options

Is it from featured 6* champion crystal?

Correct, from a featured. Just waiting for level up to take him to R2