**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why is exist "Character Wishlist Tread 3.0"?

One Day I wrote about the champion that I want to see in the game–Melekith(Character Wishlist Tread 3.0 page 91).I wrote his abilites and other. Then I thought : "Why did I write this? This champion will not added in game, and if thay add him, he will be with other abilites, not with abilites that I wrote."
Do you know any champions, whitch them did summoners? It is very interesting to hear the answer

Comments

• PachPach Posts: 131
    Better than clogging the section
  • Thi101Thi101 Posts: 808 ★★★
    Every time I posted a design on that thread (3 or 4 times now), I never expected it to be added lol
    I just wanted to share my idea, but it’s useless, cause it gets lost on the hundreds of unread pages and infinite images -.-‘

That’s why I suggested that “We should have a new Character Wishlist thread”
  • John757John757 Posts: 1,085 ★★★
    I posted about Ronin should be put in the game and Boom! They decided to even put him in a movie after I suggested it haha
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    John757 said:

I posted about Ronin should be put in the game and Boom! They decided to even put him in a movie after I suggested it haha

you weren't the reason
  • BriceMiesterBriceMiester Posts: 278
    You'll never get a reply on there
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,992 ★★★★★
    It exists only so Kabam can placate the players. No champions from that list will ever be added. Kabam has a schedule set by Kabam/Marvel so there is no wiggle room for our suggestions. The thread is useless.
  • John757John757 Posts: 1,085 ★★★

John757 said:

you weren't the reason
    Yes I was!