Options

Why is exist "Character Wishlist Tread 3.0"?

One Day I wrote about the champion that I want to see in the game–Melekith(Character Wishlist Tread 3.0 page 91).I wrote his abilites and other. Then I thought : "Why did I write this? This champion will not added in game, and if thay add him, he will be with other abilites, not with abilites that I wrote."
Do you know any champions, whitch them did summoners? It is very interesting to hear the answer

Comments

• Options
    PachPach Posts: 131
    Better than clogging the section
  • Options
    Thi101Thi101 Posts: 808 ★★★
    Every time I posted a design on that thread (3 or 4 times now), I never expected it to be added lol
    I just wanted to share my idea, but it’s useless, cause it gets lost on the hundreds of unread pages and infinite images -.-‘

That’s why I suggested that “We should have a new Character Wishlist thread”
  • Options
    John757John757 Posts: 1,085 ★★★
    I posted about Ronin should be put in the game and Boom! They decided to even put him in a movie after I suggested it haha
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,916 ★★★★★
    John757 said:

I posted about Ronin should be put in the game and Boom! They decided to even put him in a movie after I suggested it haha

you weren't the reason
  • Options
    BriceMiesterBriceMiester Posts: 278
    You'll never get a reply on there
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,020 ★★★★★
    It exists only so Kabam can placate the players. No champions from that list will ever be added. Kabam has a schedule set by Kabam/Marvel so there is no wiggle room for our suggestions. The thread is useless.
  • Options
    John757John757 Posts: 1,085 ★★★

John757 said:

you weren't the reason
    Yes I was!