Community's Choice: Champion Update #MCoCChampionUpdate

Comments

• RaiserRaiser Member Posts: 424 ★★
    #buffironman
  • HorlockHorlock Member Posts: 20
    #BuffDaredevi
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Member Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    edited October 2019
    Abomb doesn't have readily available 5* versions so they're out.

Ironman and HB are in the loaded Tech class and KK is Cosmic.

Black Panther or DD are the only choices.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Member Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Why is abomination on this list? His 5* is very rare and there no 6* version of him
  • MavRCK_MavRCK_ Member Posts: 501 ★★★
    Since there is no mystic, could unstoppable colossus be updated with colossus? I think it makes sense.

Otherwise hope you buff hulkbuster.

Why suggest abom and Dd when they’re not in the 5* basic? I guess that leaves black panther and ironman.
    MavRCK_ said:

Since there is no mystic, could unstoppable colossus be updated with colossus? I think it makes sense.

Otherwise hope you buff hulkbuster.

Why suggest abom and Dd when they’re not in the 5* basic? I guess that leaves black panther and ironman.

Perhaps its Netflix daredevil and not og daredevil?
  • EggmanPEIEggmanPEI Member Posts: 16
    #BuffHulkBuster
  • lkeendylkeendy Member Posts: 4
    Why Not Dardevil Classic, He need something buff

pd: i Have 6 star version :v
  • MostWantedMostWanted Member Posts: 351 ★★
    edited October 2019
    #BuffIronMan
    He deserves 3000%
  • IcejrIcejr Member Posts: 431 ★★★
    edited October 2019
    Iron Man (#BuffIronMan)
  • ESTEBANCT123ESTEBANCT123 Member Posts: 1
    #Buffdaredevil
  • AshtontonicAshtontonic Member Posts: 63
    #Hulkbuster all in for sure
  • caligarelinquocaligarelinquo Member Posts: 218
    #buffhb
  • ScottLangScottLang Member Posts: 149
    #buffmagneto
  • Huskers327Huskers327 Member Posts: 105
    #buffhulkbuster
  • GomezlinkGomezlink Member Posts: 227
    #BuffIronMan , ainda dá pra usar esse
  • JohnHSJohnHS Member Posts: 509 ★★★
    Hulkbuster should be a really cool champ. Fight XL champs, be a massive tank, etc. Also he's XL for V2 and Tech for V3. #BuffHulkbuster
  • AleorAleor Member Posts: 3,084 ★★★★★
    Is it og bp or bpcw?

Also where's magnetos, cyclopses, dpxf, gambit, if, ip, venompool, karnak? Also reworking some newer champs like diablo, rag Thor, punisher 2099 would be nice to see as well. If it takes you half a year to update two champs, fixing the listed ones would take 6 years, and there are many more who needs some rework
  • RomarioRomario Member Posts: 5
    edited October 2019
    #BUFFDARDEVIL
  • AleorAleor Member Posts: 3,084 ★★★★★
    I'd vote dd probably, he has synergy with shehulk, wich can make her furies more sustainable, and bringing dd as he is atm just hurts. Hopefully they'll buff og dd along with Netflix one.

If bp is for bpcw, also a great option for km synergy. Not sure if any useful champ had synergies with hb or im. Abom is a solid no.

Hulkbuster never once beat the Hulk in the comics! Not once! But who cares about the source material; it’s not like they’re the reason this game exists or anything.

Hulkbuster is the most useless champ in the game thats why everyone wants him buffed
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Member, Guardian Posts: 19,312 Guardian

Hulkbuster never once beat the Hulk in the comics! Not once! But who cares about the source material; it’s not like they’re the reason this game exists or anything.

Marvel signs off on all the champion designs, but who cares about Marvel, it's not like they're the reason the comics exist or anything.
  • BattleghoulBattleghoul Member Posts: 1
    Hulk-Buster (#BuffHulkBuster)!
  • JohnHSJohnHS Member Posts: 509 ★★★

You're aware that the MCOC Hulkbuster is based on the MCU Hulkbuster, who DID beat Hulk?

Hulkbuster is the most useless champ in the game thats why everyone wants him buffed
    It’s also Tony’s most useless suit of armour in the comics so I’d say they did a pretty good job with it. If y’all want Tony in a good suit of armour hop in the Mark L and wreak havoc.
    And as @JohnHS said the hulkbuster in game is the mcu hulkbuster
  • rogerionakarogerionaka Member Posts: 1
    #buffhulkbuster
  • GomezlinkGomezlink Member Posts: 227
    Ironman is classic, one of the coolest heroes, and today when I get a little sad, we will give priority to the heroes we love, not kamala or hulkbuster, which is not even classic ....
    #BuffironMan
  • Littlehand_2Littlehand_2 Member Posts: 3
    #BuffHulkBuster
  • xRikixRiki Member Posts: 1
    #buffhulkbuster
  • _Heerthik456__Heerthik456_ Member Posts: 2
    #BuffHulkBuster
This discussion has been closed.