**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Guardians of the Galaxy crystals

17 crystals and one 3 star that was already duped...what garbage is this are you intentionally trying to screw certain players. Especially when I see contestants get 5 star and 4 star duped from these....take a huge bite of my ass Kabam you suck big bags of BAL£S .

Comments

• Options
    OzzieontOzzieont Posts: 237
    edited May 2017
    I'm also very dissatisfied with this guardian of the Galaxy crystal whoever came up with the idea was intended for players that don't have a 4* starlord to keep playing the game and reach every milestone in the solo event Wich is a good idea but the outcome is the worst I ever seen we already been fool by the premium crystal that only drops 2* champs
    and now this Galaxy crystal only drop 2* Groot or any of the 2* , I had open so many in bunch and not even a 3* very disappointed
  • Options
    Mad_RagewolfMad_Ragewolf Posts: 103
    Patience is a virtue... I get more crystals also... not even a single 4*... I got 3* once i think...
  • Options
    I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    It's a PHC just with the olds GotG.
  • Options
    Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,159 ★★★★
    I got a 4 star groot out of these. But I'm also loving all the extra ISO from the 2 star dupes.
  • Options
    DonaldJTrump69DonaldJTrump69 Posts: 147
    edited May 2017
    Feeney234 wrote: »
    I got a 4 star groot out of these.

So did i
  • Options
    I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    Feeney234 wrote: »
    I got a 4 star groot out of these. But I'm also loving all the extra ISO from the 2 star dupes.
    You have a point, despite they're 2* laying hen I'm enjoying those crystals that didn't exist months ago.

• Options
    CrusherOfDreamsCrusherOfDreams Posts: 1,370 ★★★
    If you don't like the crystal, don't buy it. It's just an extra Premium Hero Crystal, but with the Guardians in it. There are extremely low odds for a 4 star, just like it is in Premiums. Some will get 4 stars, but most won't. Don't get mad about it. Kabam literally created an event that gives you shards for this crystal just because you use champions. For playing the game, you get this crystal. It's just a bonus. Don't complain that this crystal, which is basically free as long as you play any quests or arenas, has bad odds. It's the same odds for all of us.
  • Options
    No, no one is getting their 5* Guardians from this crystal. For sure not happening. However, like others have said, it's essentially a glorified PHC crystal with only Guardians. With that said, you'd think an increased chance at a few 3* and perhaps a 4* would be in the works. I've blown through MANY of these, yet only 1 3* Groot. (Who's buying these btw? Get shards, don't buy.) The rest were 2* dups all day. Which don't get me wrong, I did need the tech ISO for a new 4* Howard the Duck. But it would be nice to get Star Lord 4* (heck even a 3) after 75+ crystals have been opened, lol. Just saying.
  • Options
    CrusherOfDreamsCrusherOfDreams Posts: 1,370 ★★★
    No, no one is getting their 5* Guardians from this crystal. For sure not happening. However, like others have said, it's essentially a glorified PHC crystal with only Guardians. With that said, you'd think an increased chance at a few 3* and perhaps a 4* would be in the works. I've blown through MANY of these, yet only 1 3* Groot. (Who's buying these btw? Get shards, don't buy.) The rest were 2* dups all day. Which don't get me wrong, I did need the tech ISO for a new 4* Howard the Duck. But it would be nice to get Star Lord 4* (heck even a 3) after 75+ crystals have been opened, lol. Just saying.

They don't need to increase odds on crystals that are being handed out for free. Literally playing the game gives you these crystals. If you don't like them, don't open them, but don't be mad at the odds of something that was virtually FREE.