**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Best Champion In History

124»

Comments

• MoNsTeR_804MoNsTeR_804 Posts: 726 ★★★
    cyclops blue team by far
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,600 ★★★★★
    Waste of time
  • BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,529 ★★★★
    OTHER
    Beardo Cap
  • CotziCotzi Posts: 90
    OTHER
    Imo corvus glaive he is such a beast i cant say doom bc i dont have him
  • Denzel116Denzel116 Posts: 537 ★★★
    So y’all are just going to sit here and disrespect Superior Ironman like that? Oh ok.
  • JABBA_2JABBA_2 Posts: 99
    GUILLOTINE 2099
    I know I voted Guillotine 2099 - she is a very good champion due to her life steal/crit hit abilities after 100 hits, making her very useful in long fights.

However, I would say that Domino and Stark Spidey are incredibly useful and contenders for the title. Domino's awakened ability and Flaming Trinity Synergies make her an epic damage machine, but Stark Spidey is even better, needing no synergies but containing loads of utility along with high damage output. These champions should certainly be put on the list.

But I don't want to give the impression that these three champions are the best hands down. They may be among the best but there are others like Doctor Doom, Aegon, Ghost and Hyperion that are also incredibly useful.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,718 ★★★★★
    OTHER
    Pre-12.0 OG Thor (many options there tho, he is rlly close to SW and DS)
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    OTHER
    JABBA_2 said:

I know I voted Guillotine 2099 - she is a very good champion due to her life steal/crit hit abilities after 100 hits, making her very useful in long fights.

However, I would say that Domino and Stark Spidey are incredibly useful and contenders for the title. Domino's awakened ability and Flaming Trinity Synergies make her an epic damage machine, but Stark Spidey is even better, needing no synergies but containing loads of utility along with high damage output. These champions should certainly be put on the list.

But I don't want to give the impression that these three champions are the best hands down. They may be among the best but there are others like Doctor Doom, Aegon, Ghost and Hyperion that are also incredibly useful.

G2099 has incredibly low health and isn't very useful for anything with health pools under maybe 100k depending on the rank and star value of guilly
  • LSDinLSDin Posts: 173 ★★
    OTHER
    Domino
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    OTHER
    max sig scarlet witch pre 12.0 easily the best nowadays quake and ghost if you have the skill
  • CassyCassy Posts: 1,065 ★★★
    Always the one who's not in your roster, but everyone is taking about.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    GUILLOTINE 2099

max sig scarlet witch pre 12.0 easily the best nowadays quake and ghost if you have the skill

I know it's been like 4 months but... Quake and Ghost are better than scarlet witch was pre 12.0.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    GUILLOTINE 2099
    Also, this is one weird poll!
  • Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    OTHER
    For the history of my account its Wolverine! Dr. Doom closing in on him though for most content I’ve completed with one champ
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    OTHER
    Lol who came up with these options? It’s quake btw
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,925 ★★★★★
    OTHER
    Summoned symbiote by far
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,470 Guardian

I know it's been like 4 months but... Quake and Ghost are better than scarlet witch was pre 12.0.
    It is hard to imagine any champ being better than a champ that can keep the opponent stun locked, power locked, heal blocked, and poisoned while you heal to full and land non-stop crits, which is pre-12.0 SW.
  • Anonymous346Anonymous346 Posts: 661 ★★★
    OTHER
    DNA3000 said:

It is hard to imagine any champ being better than a champ that can keep the opponent stun locked, power locked, heal blocked, and poisoned while you heal to full and land non-stop crits, which is pre-12.0 SW.
    I’d argue even Thor and DS go ahead of ghost and quake
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,470 Guardian

DNA3000 said:

Thor had very little in the way of utility, but a 6* rank 3 Thor playing under 11.0 game mechanics could probably deal a million points of damage in ten seconds. A lot of champs can deal big numbers, but Thor could deal those big numbers almost right at the starting line, provided you could stun and armor break the opponent.

I think some champs today could give 11.0 Dr Strange a run for his money. He was OP, but not totally broken. Thor and SW were totally broken.
  • Anonymous346Anonymous346 Posts: 661 ★★★
    OTHER
    DNA3000 said:

DNA3000 said:

Thor had very little in the way of utility, but a 6* rank 3 Thor playing under 11.0 game mechanics could probably deal a million points of damage in ten seconds. A lot of champs can deal big numbers, but Thor could deal those big numbers almost right at the starting line, provided you could stun and armor break the opponent.

I think some champs today could give 11.0 Dr Strange a run for his money. He was OP, but not totally broken. Thor and SW were totally broken.
    Strange wasn’t the best at anything but the second best for everything (almost). In terms of champs who fit that category, I’d say only GR immediately after 12.0 and BWCV come close to the sustainability he had.
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,934 ★★★★★
    I'm just gonna say this: I still run 4-star Scarlet Witch TODAY, where I can

That kit is still absolutely devastating, post-nerf -- it's not what it was but it's still really, really, really, really good
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,934 ★★★★★
    Post-12.0, with the introduction of tougher content/node combinations, higher attack values and larger health pools, my personal opinion is Doctor Doom's kit is the best overall. I rarely run suicides, and that is a huge factor -- totally different game and playstyle if you run suicides, including which characters are able to show their strengths
  • Thebombsquad1Thebombsquad1 Posts: 755 ★★★
    edited August 2020
    OTHER
    Agent Venom is the only champ to have tenacity in the game which gives him degen immunity. God tier confirmed
  • JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    Allow them, they're trolls.