**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Arena Rewards to be Revised ? About time !?

Fact be told : Whenever a summoner asks for rewards, it sounds like : These guys can never be satisfied. One needs to understand the cost vs income.

For eg Costs of level up, AQ, general questing (energy, potions and revives requirements) etc
VS
The quantity of incoming.

I grind arenas heavily on an every day basis and am able to get approx 1000 units a week (6 days) which takes approx 3 hours of my daily time minimum apart from the questing,AQ and AW time. Is it good value for time in current state of game ? Don't think so.

For some reason if we can't be getting a better value in the free crystals, at least the units given in arenas should be revised IMO. It's been the same ever since I installed MCOC, and the units requirement has so changed/increased with the advancement in game.

Arena Rewards to be Revised ? About time !? 111 votes

Yes, the Units given per milestone should be increased.
69%
DAVIDTHRagamugginGunnerRandomlyGeneratedrazielDarthVadidHulk_77Ace_03Carnage313Riise81RazorDevilXHans_GruberXDrenlinadqqedfyvrShifter23TerraAlex13369Mqc19ЗАКСОЛИНHSenpaiarsjum 77 votes
Yes, the milestone cap should be removed for people who tend to grind extensively.
13%
Lvernon15WîndšpäveTaZ_4178AknylmzDarthPhalPrathapMaldroit2Mathking13NeotwismLoctiteSuperGlueWarHawk_Taz_1natewagz419gfduncanahmedsabeckAomine_Daiki10 15 votes
No, rewards and units are fairly good compared to time invested.
8%
Haji_SaabMagrailothosMilesHolmwoodCupidJollyHawkGUARD1ANnOuxTimeGenesisDynasty 9 votes
May be the milestones should be more colorful with a but of loyalty and glory points touch.
9%
Feeney234SpeedbumpSuvenduRepto23TehsigzorzAmazing_Demon05jass222gforcefanH3t3rPyrda 10 votes

Comments

• Options
    TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    I think they just need to bring a 6 star arena.
  • Options
    TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    May be the milestones should be more colorful with a but of loyalty and glory points touch.
    Units are fine. Its the phc and the lack of 5 star basic that needs to be changed imo
  • Options
    theMercenarytheMercenary Posts: 643 ★★★
    edited October 2019
    For 2 star arena. It’s fine

3 star: it should change to 10 units per milestone after first 2

4 star basic: units are fine, extend gold and battle chips until 1 million milestone.

4 star featured: units should be 20 after hitting 2 million. Gold should extended till 2 million MS.

5 star featured: units gold and battle-chips should be increased and extended until 4,5 million points.

After 4.5
    Gold: 30k per milestone
    3000 battlechips per ms
    25 units per ms

And especially for 4 and 5 featured arenas; there should be GM shards instead of PHC. Maybe less GMCS then normal PHC. Like 1k gm shards for each ms.

BONUS;
    Give one (1) generic +5 sig stone(s) in last milestone of 5* featured.
  • Options
    Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    Yes, the milestone cap should be removed for people who tend to grind extensively.
    I don't think the milestone 'cap' should be completely removed... but I think the limit for milestones should at least be extended. Say, to 15 milestones?
    Or an idea for an infinite milestone system is that the amount of points between milestones would go up gradually.

I definitely don't think arenas are a bad piece of content at the moment as far as the time invested to rewards received ratio is concerned. I think that if Kabam wants to make Arena better, they might want to look more into making the monotony of doing dozens or even hundreds of relatively simple fights a bit more enjoyable and interesting.
  • Options
    Secret_GamerSecret_Gamer Posts: 348 ★★
    edited October 2019
    Tbh, although I voted this, I think the amount of units given is fine. It's the gold IMO that needs to be increased.
  • Options
    Katzastrophe_Od1nKatzastrophe_Od1n Posts: 223 ★★

4 star basic: units are fine, extend gold and battle chips until 1 million milestone.

4 star featured: units should be 20 after hitting 2 million. Gold should extended till 2 million MS.

5 star featured: units gold and battle-chips should be increased and extended until 4,5 million points.

After 4.5
    3000 battlechips per ms
    25 units per ms

And especially for 4 and 5 featured arenas; there should be GM shards instead of PHC. Maybe less GMCS then normal PHC. Like 1k gm shards for each ms.

BONUS;

Yes This sounds like a good breakdown except for the Awakening Gem, that sounds like something which is never happening lol.
    There was not one word about an awakening gem.

Also i think the rank rewards should be extended.
    First 500 for featured 5star, first 5% for featured 4star.
  • Options
    FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    The whole Arena system needs to be reworked, it's unhealthy, time consuming, boring, repetitive, and sadly your only option if you're a salty free to play player like me.
  • Options
    TimeGenesisTimeGenesis Posts: 732 ★★★
    edited October 2019
    No, rewards and units are fairly good compared to time invested.
    I think the units are fine tbh. Because on top of the milestones you will also have a gr8 chance of getting some more units from the UC Arena crystal.

What I did enjoy from the arenas was last month's Arena where they changed the PHC with the special crystal that gives you a chance to win some 6star champs for 4k shards. I for one wouldnt mind using swapping 3-4k shards for a cavalier crystal / Grandmaster crystals. .

On the 4star basic arena, you can easily get around 600k points for 1hr work (without boost / spending units around 30 or so fights (90 champs)) so for around 2-3 hrs completes the mileste for it (135 units i think) so not bad return. I would certainly welcome if they give more gold though.
  • Options
    SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★

After 4.5
    3000 battlechips per ms
    25 units per ms

BONUS;

Very well put. I agree 100%. Although the sig stones will never happen unfortunately
  • Options
    theMercenarytheMercenary Posts: 643 ★★★
    edited October 2019

Yea. I know. Had to try
    Smash said:

After 4.5
    3000 battlechips per ms
    25 units per ms

BONUS;

Very well put. I agree 100%. Although the sig stones will never happen unfortunately
  • Options
    FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    edited October 2019

The whole Arena system needs to be reworked, it's unhealthy, time consuming, boring, repetitive, and sadly your only option if you're a salty free to play player like me.

I know what your saying. But what would you recommend ?
    Well, first off. I'd make the whole system region wise, so there would be way more people getting the featured champions. Three different servers would work, the Arena scores would drop considerably.

Then I'd spread the milestone rewards in close quarters to each other, for example, to hit all the milestones in the 4* Basic Arena, you need 1.5 Million points, I'd make that somewhere around 800k for the same amount of milestones and rewards.

Now comes the part where we gotta make it more fun, because Arena grinding easily makes the list of top 10 boring things I've ever done in my life. I'd introduce Arena specific nodes, which are completely skill based (like Bane for example). Whenever you choose your team of 3 champions, you get three choices to fight, one is unnoded (1x multiplyer), second will be noded (2x multiplyer) and the third one will be slightly difficult (3x multiplyer). These multiplyers would add on top of the pre-existing streak multiplyers.

This would make it considerably more bearable, but it'd still need a lot of work.