**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Friend and I have a disagreement...

EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
edited October 2019 in General Discussion
So the first roster is mine and the second is my friend's. I say that mine is better since I'm able to deal with more content and he thinks his is better because it's mainly made up of 5 stars and therefore has more power available. We have a little bet going here 😂, so what do you think?

Friend and I have a disagreement... 91 votes

Etjama
85%
Mr_PlatypusFreakydLosspikPiviotDshuJadedzuffyKDoggg2017SpeedbumpTheVyrusSundance_2099RotellyMatthewmercurymyPUNCAKEBlackPhoenix44BboychoboThirtyFourNoıreWîndšpäveSceptilemaniac 78 votes
Mandalore02
14%
DrenlinShaggyMFoxhero007Patchie93Charlie_ScenePrathapcookiedealerSmashDuck_of_DoomLordGenesisblazingskyx27Mandalore02E_N_D__G_A_M_E 13 votes

Comments

• Options
    Etjama
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

Hard choice but I think yours is better. 5/50 ~ 3/45
    And 4/40 ~ 2/35.

Thank you my man
  • Options
    Etjama
    Yeah your roster comes up top
  • Options
    DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    Etjama
    While both very nice profiles and ones I would happily take into any content I have to give the edge to the first profile.
    The deciding factor for me would have to be power control. Both accounts have great champs and plenty of counters to almost anything you might encounter in current content. you should both be proud of those accounts
  • Options
    UnFazedSkullUnFazedSkull Posts: 245 ★★
    Seems tied tbh
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Roster means nothing. It’s what you’ve done as the person with the username of a buttock muscle.
  • Options
    GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    You are better obviously.

If your friend opens a thread asking the same question I will choose him btw.
  • Options
    UnFazedSkullUnFazedSkull Posts: 245 ★★
    Nah but you shouldn't be compatible your rosters to others as it is pointless since this game focus on your progression as a player so at the end of the day it does matter whose roster is better it matters about skill you can bring to the table
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    Etjama

Etjama said:

So the first roster is mine and the second is my friend's. I say that mine is better since I'm able to deal with more content and he thinks his is better because it's mainly made up of 5 stars and therefore has more power available. We have a little bet going here 😂, so what do you think?

here's the real measure: post the list of uncommon/rare titles you each have. that should settle whos doing better. rosters mean very little, as i know many 800k players not yet uncollected.
    See, that would be a good way to do it if I didn't take like a 5, 6 month break from the game. And yeah everyone, roster doesn't really matter, I know. But I wanted to settle this once and for all. 😂