**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Free five stars or four stars crystal for people who aren’t playing the game

2»

Comments

• Options
    NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Ok, since I dont want to pas my time in the forum, my last words...

We, active players, have more rewards, I agree. It's because we deserve it. We play everyday. We work to get rewards.
    It's like someone on social welfare, who receive money, sitting at home, doing nothing. I, as a worker, get more money...YES.....I worked for it. ;)

Last words, I watch Prof, Rich, Seatin, Lagacy, Brian, etc... and, I dont feel like Prof is more conspirationist than anyone else. I have seen Seatin, with a tinfoil hat, opening crystals...and, that was funny.

'nuff said, have a good night.
  • Options
    UnFazedSkullUnFazedSkull Posts: 245 ★★

We, active players, have more rewards, I agree. It's because we deserve it. We play everyday. We work to get rewards.
    It's like someone on social welfare, who receive money, sitting at home, doing nothing. I, as a worker, get more money...YES.....I worked for it. ;)

Last words, I watch Prof, Rich, Seatin, Lagacy, Brian, etc... and, I dont feel like Prof is more conspirationist than anyone else. I have seen Seatin, with a tinfoil hat, opening crystals...and, that was funny.

Here is the thing I don't have a problem with prof but you comparison doesn't make sense as seatin has done it in a very sarcastic way but the way prof portrays this things it can lead many viewers to be confused and even in this case he wasn't even against kabam in the video about this topic
  • Options

Why everyone hates prof? What did he do?

He's a sucker for views, always making videos about the smallest stupidest things that he knows any adult would know it's stupid but he needs to do so to pay the bills over our brain cells by making the video as long as possible to take advantage of the ads, I mean 6 minutes to open just one crystal? Really? if you're going to start every single video by giving a 3 minute speach about being a college professor then don't have the professionalism of a 14 yrs old girl who makes makeup vlogs
    Who hurt you?
  • Options

He's a sucker for views, always making videos about the smallest stupidest things that he knows any adult would know it's stupid but he needs to do so to pay the bills over our brain cells by making the video as long as possible to take advantage of the ads, I mean 6 minutes to open just one crystal? Really? if you're going to start every single video by giving a 3 minute speach about being a college professor then don't have the professionalism of a 14 yrs old girl who makes makeup vlogs
    Who hurt you?
    Would it matter?
    You seem very agitated for a situation that really isn't that serious
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    edited October 2019
    Haji_Saab said:

Haji_Saab said:

The cadence of getting 5* champions is far greater while playing and not playing. All about the cadence.

There isn’t much of a rhythm for getting 5* while playing and none for not playing. Unlike the rhythm of featured hero crystals and champion releases. ;)

I don't know why you are talking about this word "rhythm" (looks like invented by you).

It's called CADENCE.
    rhythm
    [ rith-uhm ]
    SEE DEFINITION OF rhythm
    nounbeat, accent of sound, music
    Synonyms for rhythm
    cadence
    flow
    movement
    pattern
    pulse
    swing
    tempo
    bounce
    cadency
    downbeat
    lilt
    measure
    meter
    metre
    periodicity
    regularity
    rhyme
    time
    uniformity
    rise and fall
  • Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    edited October 2019
    I am waiting to see what the new calendars are gonna bring to the game. My daughters boyfriend (23yrs old) started this last weekend. He opened a bunch of crystals and asked me, "what are these?" He had opened a batch of t4c shard crystals...at level 6???? Things are really skewed in here anymore! New players getting engame item shards the day they start, people who quit being gifted champs...and all the while i am grinding away and feeling like i am getting nothing from kabam except what i bust [Removed by Mod] for! Kinda stinks! My daughters boyfriend is already catching up to me as i grind in place!
    Post edited by Kabam Rose on
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    edited October 2019
    Rap said:

I am waiting to see what the new calendars are gonna bring to the game. My daughters boyfriend (23yrs old) started this last weekend. He opened a bunch of crystals and asked me, "what are these?" He had opened a batch of t4c shard crystals...at level 6???? Things are really skewed in here anymore! New players getting engame item shards the day they start, people who quit being gifted champs...and all the while i am grinding away and feeling like i am getting nothing from kabam except what i bust [Removed by Mod] for! Kinda stinks! My daughters boyfriend is already catching up to me as i grind in place!

t4 endgame? 2018 is calling you rap. You need t5b now.
    Post edited by Kabam Rose on
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

Repeatedly stirs up drama and discontent in an uninformed part of the playerbase by posting false or misleading information all under the guise of "speaking for the people"
  • Options
    GinjabredMonstaGinjabredMonsta Posts: 6,454 Guardian
    edited October 2019
    Rap said:

T4c are not endgame anymore. I used to struggle to get then and now I have so much in over flow.
  • Options
    DrAwkwardPhDDrAwkwardPhD Posts: 234 ★★

Proff is right you should rewards your daily players not the players who left the game already they will prob just log in to get the crystal and leave XD...so if I am right you are telling us that we should leave the game so you give us free rewards?

So, if people who don’t play the game anymore log in after months of inactivity, just to grab that crystal “and leave”, they actually aren’t getting any use out of it, so what does that have to do with you and your progress?

Nothing. The answer is nothing. At all.

Sorry, I’m not trying to be a jerk, but once you stop letting other people’s rosters determine how happy you are with your own roster, you’ll find much more enjoyment in this game.
  • Options
    solmyrairsolmyrair Posts: 388
    I thought people are playing for fun not for...crystals 🤔

Really don’t get this topic..
  • Options
    RakeYoungRakeYoung Posts: 472 ★★★
    DNA3000 said:

Hate is a strong word. I have some issues with Prof Hoff, but I don't hate him. However, on the internet you're either loved or hated, and often both.

In my opinion, Prof Hoff's biggest issue is that unlike most Youtubers who are admitted and open advocates for a position, Prof Hoff's shtick is being the voice of reason and fact-based commentary. And in my opinion, he's not very good at being that. In fact, he's so not good at that that in my opinion he's done more to quash conspiracy theories by actually promoting them then anyone else in the community has managed to do by attempting to disprove them.

To be clear, I respect his contribution to the community as I do all the Youtubers. It is a much harder gig than I think most people give it credit for. And whether I agree with it or not he represents a voice that has a non-zero number of adherents. He certainly has his following. But if you want to know why he gets the reception he gets on the forums (or for that matter on the subreddit) it is because he holds himself to a standard of being a kind of very objective journalist of the MCOC community, but he's insufficiently well informed and too easily sucked into weird speculation to be able to thread that needle. And when you aim for that objective bullseye and miss wildly, people will tend to turn on you (and not without some justification).
    I agree with what you said 100%, i used to follow his channel very closely, but he often failed at being objective and ended up creating more controversy on a non-issue then necessary.
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Haji_Saab said:

Haji_Saab said:

The cadence of getting 5* champions is far greater while playing and not playing. All about the cadence.

There isn’t much of a rhythm for getting 5* while playing and none for not playing. Unlike the rhythm of featured hero crystals and champion releases. ;)

I don't know why you are talking about this word "rhythm" (looks like invented by you).

It's called CADENCE.
    I used rhythm to possibly help you better understand the use of cadence, because that’s a big part of the intent of behind using the word cadence which you have falsely taken a mocking interest in.
  • Options
    RakeYoungRakeYoung Posts: 472 ★★★

Here is the thing I don't have a problem with prof but you comparison doesn't make sense as seatin has done it in a very sarcastic way but the way prof portrays this things it can lead many viewers to be confused and even in this case he wasn't even against kabam in the video about this topic
    the issue is that Prof presents himself as an "objective journalist" and people take that seriously.

whereas Seatin is the poor unsuspecting victim of Miike's Rig Rays and needs the protective shielding only a conical shaped aluminum foil can provide.