Champs that you find easier to use against Stun Immune

I would like to know which champs everyone find more easier to counter stun immune nodes and which more trickier to use against stun immune.

Personally I find using Ghost and Cap IW most easy to use against stun immune nodes. Quake would be another option but I am not very skilled with her.

I kind of don't like using Omega Red against stun immune whose heavy cannot be countered with my heavy.

Comments

  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,200 ★★★★
    - sparky his normal playstyle forces u to intercept and u do dodle few basics at the start to rampup damage so faster and easier fight
    - same goes for wasp ,first dodle then intercept and keep the rotation going 4 basic chained to heavy
    - ghost if awakened n can play
    - corvus ,intercept reach sp2 mostly enemy dead by then
    - doc oc !! if u can keep the intercepts goings he is amazing for stun immunes
    - personnly my winter soldier + Km combo
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 10,139 ★★★★★
    Ghost, cap is harder because you want to throw heavies so I disagree with him tbh, ghost doesn’t care though
  • MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 296 ★★
    Elsa Bloodstone for the win
  • SirmacoolSirmacool Posts: 365 ★★

    Elsa Bloodstone for the win

    Got her as an r3 5*. I’m going to have to try her out.
  • Chris1212123Chris1212123 Posts: 320
    I’d say starky he’s made for intercepts.
    Blades bleed parry helps a lot as well.
  • nebunebu Posts: 20
    I'd say it also depends who is on that stun immune node, havin Korg or Rhino brings in 2 totally different gameplay tactics!!!
  • JakearoundJakearound Posts: 347 ★★★
    Etjama said:

    Kalantak said:

    - sparky his normal playstyle forces u to intercept and u do dodle few basics at the start to rampup damage so faster and easier fight
    - same goes for wasp ,first dodle then intercept and keep the rotation going 4 basic chained to heavy
    - ghost if awakened n can play
    - corvus ,intercept reach sp2 mostly enemy dead by then
    - doc oc !! if u can keep the intercepts goings he is amazing for stun immunes
    - personnly my winter soldier + Km combo

    Why would Ghost need to be awakened? I mean sure, the extra power is nice, but you don't need it.
    Quicker to your specials. Most fights don’t make it past her special 2
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 10,139 ★★★★★

    Etjama said:

    Kalantak said:

    - sparky his normal playstyle forces u to intercept and u do dodle few basics at the start to rampup damage so faster and easier fight
    - same goes for wasp ,first dodle then intercept and keep the rotation going 4 basic chained to heavy
    - ghost if awakened n can play
    - corvus ,intercept reach sp2 mostly enemy dead by then
    - doc oc !! if u can keep the intercepts goings he is amazing for stun immunes
    - personnly my winter soldier + Km combo

    Why would Ghost need to be awakened? I mean sure, the extra power is nice, but you don't need it.
    Quicker to your specials. Most fights don’t make it past her special 2
    It helps but she doesn’t need it
  • SpicyslicerSpicyslicer Posts: 1,787 ★★★★
    Stark easy
  • GamerGamer Posts: 7,091 ★★★★★
    Ghost do’s need it but a lot esay to play stunt imuns when dups because one you don’t hav to dash back at the star of the figth
  • KM or ST for me. I find it easier to intercept with them, probably because I use them the most.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,097 ★★★★★
    Any champ lol
  • DevilMayCryDevilMayCry Posts: 77
    Lvernon15 said:

    Ghost, cap is harder because you want to throw heavies so I disagree with him tbh, ghost doesn’t care though

    I am in mid tier AW. So I face IMIW very often as boss. His heavy counter helps me a lot against IMIW. Also if I fail to parry and take block damage instead it is very less as it might be glanced.

    I agree with you he is way better if opponent can be parried. Does 68k damage on sp2.
  • DevilMayCryDevilMayCry Posts: 77
    nebu said:

    I'd say it also depends who is on that stun immune node, havin Korg or Rhino brings in 2 totally different gameplay tactics!!!

    That's absolutely true. I don't bring ghost when I see a 6 star electro or duped killmonger.

    Haven't seen a Rhino boss for long time. He used to be such a great defender back in the days.
  • zeezee57zeezee57 Posts: 2,702 ★★★★★
    edited November 2019
    Lvernon15 said:

    Ghost, cap is harder because you want to throw heavies so I disagree with him tbh, ghost doesn’t care though

    I love Cap for stun immune save for a few select opponents whose heavy is tough to counter like Modok and iwim. I use him on stun immune Dorm mini on map 6 regularly and he wrecks it. I also have used Cap so much I've got the timing and distance on his heavy down pretty good making it easier to mix in on stun immune opponents. A bit off topic but Modok is probably the worst champ on stun immune out there without a TS champ.

    Edit: idk why I said iwim considering he's one of the easiest champs in the game to heavy counter lol
  • Supremeguy95Supremeguy95 Posts: 441
    Ghost is basically anti-stun immune.
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,239 ★★★★
    Void, debuffs will handle most of it and he has tons of health to bait heavies
  • JohnLocke117JohnLocke117 Posts: 415 ★★★
    Wasp, Killmonger, Ghost Rider
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    For me its medusa as i find i have more success nailing intercepts with her
Sign In or Register to comment.