Alliance War Season Rewards for Season 13 have now been distributed. Compensation for individual Wars will be sent later today (Nov 20). You can leave your alliance and still receive the individual Wars Compensation. We are also investigating an issue with Champions stuck in AQ. At the moment Days 1-4 of Honor Rewards have been paid out, Day 5 and full Rewards are still coming!

Thoughts on 5-star Heimdall? Is he worth to rank up?

I just pull Heimdall from 5 star crystal, is he worth to rank up or its just depend on other champs in my team?

Comments

• FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,115 ★★★★★
    He has nice synergys and his true strike is useful
  • NitoNito Posts: 60

I think he’s worth the rank up
  • MorbidAngleMorbidAngle Posts: 757 ★★★
    Nice. Im currently sitting on a **** load of T4 cosmics as well. Is he worth the trip to R3?
  • TerraTerra Posts: 1,751 ★★★★

Nice. Im currently sitting on a **** load of T4 cosmics as well. Is he worth the trip to R3?

He's worth r3. R4 If you ever dupe him.
  • MorbidAngleMorbidAngle Posts: 757 ★★★
    Booyah!
  • SpicyslicerSpicyslicer Posts: 940 ★★
    R3 for the synergies.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,715 ★★★★
    I think he's a decent champ.
    I pulled then awakened him pretty quickly and took him to rank 3 primarily for the Angela synergy so I could do 6.2 Mr Sinister.
    He was originally just along for the ride but I found him surprisingly good against Havok on the way to the boss.
  • _Reef_Reef Posts: 41
    I have a max sig duped 4* heimdall, his synergy's keep him on my main squad, I have korg majik thor rag, so he helps a lot, also true strike Is a bonus against annoying people like night crawler. if you have the synergy's go for it, his last second intercede has saved me plenty of times at end of fights. if I had a 5* I wouldn't second guess it with the team I have