**Known AQ Bug**
We are aware that some alliances encountered a bug during this last AQ that would not allow them to start maps on certain days. We know this has impacted your rewards.
We have been looking into the cause of the problem and once we have resolved it we will explore how to make things right for the impacted alliances. We will provide any additional communication in

this thread.

Summoners! The Tiered Unit Offers available during the Summoner Celebration sale are only available until July 4th at 10 AM PT, unlike the Unit Store offers, which are available until July 5th at 10 AM PT. We apologize for any inconvenience or confusion this may cause.

Thoughts on 5-star Heimdall? Is he worth to rank up?

I just pull Heimdall from 5 star crystal, is he worth to rank up or its just depend on other champs in my team?

Comments

• FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    He has nice synergys and his true strike is useful
  • NitoNito Posts: 68

I think he’s worth the rank up
  • TerraTerra Posts: 6,562 ★★★★★

Nice. Im currently sitting on a **** load of T4 cosmics as well. Is he worth the trip to R3?

He's worth r3. R4 If you ever dupe him.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I think he's a decent champ.
    I pulled then awakened him pretty quickly and took him to rank 3 primarily for the Angela synergy so I could do 6.2 Mr Sinister.
    He was originally just along for the ride but I found him surprisingly good against Havok on the way to the boss.
  • _Reef_Reef Posts: 234
    I have a max sig duped 4* heimdall, his synergy's keep him on my main squad, I have korg majik thor rag, so he helps a lot, also true strike Is a bonus against annoying people like night crawler. if you have the synergy's go for it, his last second intercede has saved me plenty of times at end of fights. if I had a 5* I wouldn't second guess it with the team I have