**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How was Act 6.3 for everyone?

Midnite93Midnite93 Posts: 4,180 ★★★★★
For those who did act 6.3 how did you find the chapters? Was it better compare to 6.1 and 6.2?

Comments

• Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Couldn't get past Medusa, but the fights leading up to her were very fair. I'm ranking up my Ronin to take her down, then I expect to be able to blitz through the rest of the chapter with six star r2 Corvus and Ghost with a couple of revives. Go figure that the first boss fight is the only one I can't blitz through.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Much much better than 6.2, really enjoyed doing my completion run, everything felt fair, just hope exploring it feels fair as well
  • Options
    Diksh619Diksh619 Posts: 227 ★★

I'll get back to you in about 2 years

I am with you on this!
  • Options
    WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★

Maybe it's because I'm trash but this is the first time that I couldn't get past the first quest within a day of a new chapter's release

The easiest path in 6.3.1 Medusa still makes your main option a Sym Sup and that outer right with the Void & Iceman is a killer. Again, "easiest" path on the first quest.
  • Options
    KelvinKageKelvinKage Posts: 372 ★★★
    Some annoying fights along the way and the NF and Mysterio bosses were way tougher than I thought they’d be but for the most part completion was a challenging yet fun experience, never felt discouraged or like giving up which is more than most people say about 6.2. The rewards might not be what people wanted but they’re not trash and again, it was fresh and challenging content which for people at this stage in the game is hard to come by. Also, there are some seemingly really annoying paths on the way to exploration but Kabam did a great job of making those boosts which I think are going to make exploration really fun and doable as well. Overall, we’ll see how people feel about it in the coming days, but it’s off to a strong start in my book.
  • Options

Some annoying fights along the way and the NF and Mysterio bosses were way tougher than I thought they’d be but for the most part completion was a challenging yet fun experience, never felt discouraged or like giving up which is more than most people say about 6.2. The rewards might not be what people wanted but they’re not trash and again, it was fresh and challenging content which for people at this stage in the game is hard to come by. Also, there are some seemingly really annoying paths on the way to exploration but Kabam did a great job of making those boosts which I think are going to make exploration really fun and doable as well. Overall, we’ll see how people feel about it in the coming days, but it’s off to a strong start in my book.

Is it just that it’s difficult rather than BS - 6.2.2 style? I can cope with difficulty, eventually anyway lol.
    Didn’t have time to do more yesterday than realise that delirium is hard work.

On the delirium path, I will pay good money to see someone go full quake for the whole path
  • Options
    KelvinKageKelvinKage Posts: 372 ★★★
    @Mauled for completion I wouldn’t even necessarily call it difficult... it’s hard, yes, but not in such a way that makes you not want to do it nothing even remotely close to 6.2.2 sinister. Again though, those are the easy paths lol I’m right there with you on that delirium path though lmao I’d love to see someone quake it lol
  • Options
    JDunk2291JDunk2291 Posts: 464 ★★

Couldn't get past Medusa, but the fights leading up to her were very fair. I'm ranking up my Ronin to take her down, then I expect to be able to blitz through the rest of the chapter with six star r2 Corvus and Ghost with a couple of revives. Go figure that the first boss fight is the only one I can't blitz through.

Medusa doesn't take any damage except bleed damage...I don't think Ronan is the right rank up for 6.3.1 Medusa
  • Options
    JDunk2291JDunk2291 Posts: 464 ★★
    JDunk2291 said:

Medusa doesn't take any damage except bleed damage...I don't think Ronan is the right rank up for 6.3.1.Medusa...unless ur talking about Hawkeye Ronin lol
  • Options
    NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
    edited November 2019
    Honestly, what pissed me off the most is how stingy kabam is being with t5cc. $500 for a 25% t5cc crystal seems a bit excessive. Otheriwse, yeah, hated Mysterio the most, rest are pretty easily managed with the right champs.

Nothing like the champion boss in 6.2, so if you can complete 6.2 you can def do 6.3.
  • Options
    Mhd20034Mhd20034 Posts: 159
    edited November 2019
    I am fairly happy with 6.3 nothing felt as bs as sinister or the champion here is my experience with each boss:
    Medusa:I had symbiote supreme so she was easy had to spend one revive cause I messed up
    Nick fury: my favorite fight in 6.3 it’s really about skill and you can do it with any champion and I didn’t spend any revives on him
    Havoc: that was the most problematic fight for me as I didn’t have any havoc counter so I ended using a couple of team revives
    Imiw: At first the fight seemed easy but then at the final 15% he was always gaining power and I ended up wasting a lot of time baiting his specials so he was healing a lot I had to use about 4 revives on him
    Mysterio: I didn’t find him as bad as I thought he would be and I actually enjoyed the fight had to use 2 revives due a couple of silly mistakes
    Caiw:I have mixed feelings about him on one hand I didn’t have hood as a five or six star to put with my ghost on the other hand I had stark spidey his taunt was so useful in this fight I had to use 2 revives on him
    Overall I think 6.3 is a fairly challenging content my only complaint is to increase the exploration rewards cause they are very disappointing now
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,912 ★★★★★
    I haven’t done it yet, still doing eq master mode
  • Options
    Mhd20034Mhd20034 Posts: 159
    @Ace_03 yes I used mine and cap always threw his specials when he was taunted combine this with the heavy power drain and you have got a very good counter
  • Options
    JakearoundJakearound Posts: 411 ★★★
    Would Carnage be a good option for Medusa? I don’t have SS or Nick Fury. I do have a 6* Killmonger
  • Options
    Nah01Nah01 Posts: 243 ★★
    Nice to hear that it's not stupidly difficult. I think I will try it later when ready enough.
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    @JDunk2291 Ronin not Ronan. As in the Skill champ, Hawkeye’s other persona. You can stack ten+ bleeds easy if you know how to play him. Despair will cancel or minimize the healing.