**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

This months side quest

2»

Comments

• Options
    solmyrairsolmyrair Posts: 388
    Side quests this month are great in my opinion.
  • Options
    IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    Pyrda said:

I like them to, but they are really time consuming, two lines instead of 3 whould be perfect

Let me guess which 2. Left and right, because the middle is too hard?
  • Options
    IcsGrec said:

Pyrda said:

I like them to, but they are really time consuming, two lines instead of 3 whould be perfect

Let me guess which 2. Left and right, because the middle is too hard?
    Middle was probably the easiest for me
  • Options
    RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★
    I guess its different for everybody but running the top 2 lvl takes me 16 minutes and 42 energy...for close to 2k 5* shards. I want that side quest every months.
  • Options
    belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    Remeli said:

I guess its different for everybody but running the top 2 lvl takes me 16 minutes and 42 energy...for close to 2k 5* shards. I want that side quest every months.

I kinda doubt that there are probably 10 minutes just in loading screens for that number of fights
  • Options
    RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★
    belli300 said:

Remeli said:

I kinda doubt that there are probably 10 minutes just in loading screens for that number of fights
    No, i timed it yesterday. Exactly 16 minutes to 100% complete the top 2 lvl.