**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who’s better for an R4 for act 6

Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
I need to know who would be better to rank up because I plan of beating 6.1 soon and I just need help with this rank up. Both are at R3.

Who’s better for an R4 for act 6 45 votes

Morningstar(unawakened but I have a gem)
48%
DNA3000ShrimkinsBigJoe67CliffordcanLilMaddogHTDuke_SilverCupidRepto23John757Markg25TheSpicyKnightOnesuavebroDominator0412Bidzy7UmbertoDelRioMadcatILLUSION8MoNsTeR_804LucianoDelHoyaHyperGamerXIII 22 votes
Emma Frost (Unawakened)
51%
Erza_ScarletINTEGRALDarkrider05HSenpaiDOKTOROKTOPUSGrootman1294XxLoganTDCxXAleorTehsigzorzFhfjghhggggjfhfjgLordNeoX_Factor_AgentTivjyotLoctiteSuperGlueEtjamalethalpainsNimorTheInfintyDevilMayCryGaurav363 23 votes

Comments

• Options
    TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Emma Frost (Unawakened)
    This is tough, what part of 6.1 do you think you cant currently beat?
  • Options

This is tough, what part of 6.1 do you think you cant currently beat?

I haven’t started any of it.
  • Options
    Morningstar(unawakened but I have a gem)
    That's a tough one. If it were me, and those were my only two choices, I would probably awaken and rank up Morningstar. If you can ramp up Morningstar she's pretty strong, she has some sustainability with life steal with enough souls, and she's a proven Crossbones killer at rank 4.
  • Options
    Well a 50/50 ratio isn’t gonna help.
  • Options

Do you have a definitive counter against the 6.1.5 crossbones? They're both great, but I don't think there is much in 6.1 where emma woumd be exceptionally good, while there's at least one boss where morningstar would give you a clear advantage.

I'd take morningstar and feed her that gem and some stones, unless you have a better crossbones killer like omega red.

I have thing, Groot, ghost rider and Morningstar. Those are my only champs that have a chance to beat X-bones without the bleed. Thing is already 4/55
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Emma Frost (Unawakened)

Do you have a definitive counter against the 6.1.5 crossbones? They're both great, but I don't think there is much in 6.1 where emma woumd be exceptionally good, while there's at least one boss where morningstar would give you a clear advantage.

I'd take morningstar and feed her that gem and some stones, unless you have a better crossbones killer like omega red.

I have thing, Groot, ghost rider and Morningstar. Those are my only champs that have a chance to beat X-bones without the bleed. Thing is already 4/55
    Oh, you got Groot? You're all good then. Go Emma 😂. In all seriousness, I think Thing could do it.
  • Options
    Etjama said:

Oh, you got Groot? You're all good then. Go Emma 😂. In all seriousness, I think Thing could do it.
    Reason why I even said Groot is his bleed immunity